Unless you’ve been living in a cave, you know that the economy sucks. Certain practices by countries’ leaders have impacted the global economy. Now most people look at this and say, “there is no hope, throw everything in a can and bury it in the yard.” Then you have others who sit down and try to find a way to capitalize on our new reality. Yes I say NEW reality because the likelihood that this is going to get better is very slim to not going to happen. Yes we may see minor improvements but the economy of our youth is gone forever and it is not coming back. So let’s focus on the bright side of things and look at things you can do to make money in this new economy.
1. I was one of the first marketers to actually go over the process and help people make money just by order processing. Sounds too good to be true right? There are many services on the net that you can get cheap and resell at a higher price—all you have to do is a little bit of research. Now I know some people like to claim that there is only small time money in this, yet, I was outsourcing high end sales letter for $500.00 and was only paying $75.00. As you can see, this is no small amount of money. I could easily sell one a day without even thinking about it. My only job was handling customers. So, let us delve a little bit into this outsourcing arbitrage.
- A. You can outsource things like sales letter graphics, whole websites even. Link building SEO services, social media services, content management, video creation, and video distribution. All these things are needed. You focus on Internet marketing. This does well because everyone needs a service at a low price now, as people cannot afford as much. So if you can get a product or service at a very very low price and then resell it at a much greater price, while still offering it at a lower price than normal, you are padding your bank account while also helping out your fellow marketers?
- B. You do not have to actually just market products online to other marketers. Plenty of offline companies are looking for ways now to increase their profit margin. This is where you can use the power of the Internet. A company needs a software programmer—well, you can hook them up and use yourself as a go between. There are many jobs that can outsourced online, and you can help companies by doing just that, all while taking a cut of the profit. It’s a win for everyone involved. The company can increase their profit margin, potentially allowing them to either stay in business or lower their prices. You get paid for pretty much doing nothing, and the person you outsourced the work to can better his/her lot in life and pay their bills.
2. With the changes to the new economy, people are having to work more (sometimes even having two jobs) and are looking for a way out. This is where the net and you come in. The make money online niche is EXPLODING. People are sinking their whole life fortunes into trying to find a way that they can make money online. 99% of the time this leads to the user getting scammed. There are a lot of problems with people seeking to make their fortune online. You can profit just by helping them overcome the hurdles and providing them with answers.
- A. Be part of the solution, not the problem. Do not be one of the d-bags offering yet another crap product for them to download. Offer them something that actually works. Offer them a system. Take them by the hand and personally help them out—do everything you can. This is not about competition. It is like this the more people who make money online, the more people spend online. For example, if you help Mojo make money online, Mojo wants to take his business further, so what does he do? He buys a website. He doesn’t know how to make one so he buys it from someone on a forum. They give the guy selling the website on the forum the money, the guy on the forum who got paid then turns around and buys articles for a personal project he is working on, and the guy he gives that money to turns around and spends that money on SEO services for one of his projects, and so it goes until eventually it comes back around to you. This is how it works on the net.
- B. Offer a free information blog helping new people online to determine the scams and the real deals. The real deals you can contact and see if you can perhaps work out a deal so that you can make money promoting their service or product. This way you make money and feel good helping others as well. I would not go willy nilly with this and I would also be VERY choosey on whose product or service I would advertise.
I hope this helps with some ideas on what you can do to make money in this new reality. This is by no means an end all list. There are many ways you can make money in this new reality, this is just naming a couple of ways. Feel free to discuss other ways to profit in this new economic reality below or on the forum.