awempire review

Discussion in 'Adult Affiliate Networks' started by theuntouchable, May 28, 2010.

1. richardbznz

richardbznz Make Money Online

awempire is pretty good and 100% paying site, but they wont accept chat traffic/chatsales, i have get more than 400k on awempire b4, that's the time they still accepting chat traffic, but now not anymore
    !

2. datingbanking

datingbanking New Member

Hey, we take chat traffic (clean) for dating and cams :)

Exclusive offers and personalize your landers with your own photo or video, very powerful :)

Hit me up on skype: datingbanking

3. rick75

rick75 New Member

I have a couple of questions for you Betty.

What is the expected sign up conversion with non-targeted traffic on your sites?

I have sent about 50 000 unique visitors to my whitelable and I have gotten 33 sign ups.
    That makes a sign up conversion of 0.66 promille, thus NOT 0,66 procent but PROMILLE!
    Is that good or bad?

What is the expected sign up conversion with tageted traffic?

I have now recently set sail a low budget Adwords campaign and I have sent 2400 uniques so far. I got 2 sign ups.
    Is that good or bad?

What is the reason I get about 80% of the sign ups by people in the country I happen to have my sites hosted, even though
    only about 30% of the traffic is from there?

I have frequently pointed this out to the AWE support team and they have said that it is "very strange in deed" and that
    they will "investigate" my issues...each time I made the remark. Probably 4 or 5 times by now.

Since I get no answers from the Awe support team, I hope you can help me out.

"Pissed"