WHAT ARE THE AFFILIATES THAT ACCEPT CHAT TRAFFICS

Discussion in 'Adult Affiliate Networks' started by anywayIcan, Jun 22, 2010.

1. stargazinc

stargazinc Make Money Online

webcams in general is what i was trying to say

2. jhayyy

jhayyy Make Money Online

tbstat.com

pm me for your approval

3. thelinkcash.com

thelinkcash.com New Member

webcams.com , only have two partner site here in philippines chatterpower.com and chatsales.com selling preciouscams.com

4. JuiceboxG

JuiceboxG New Member

We fully accept chat traffic here at Boinkcash. Give me a shout on skype at ptb.greg since we're still looking for more affiliates of all types of traffic including chatters.

5. affiliate2012

affiliate2012 Member

i will try that network

6. affiliate2012

affiliate2012 Member

Im promoting some dating websites........ i have own websites. blog post forum posting blog posting banners all kinda even chat method too,

7. affiliate2012

affiliate2012 Member

Im promoting some dating websites........ i have own websites. blog post forum posting blog posting banners all kinda even chat method too,

8. sahadatju

sahadatju New Member

Affiliate Marketing

What is affiliate marketing. Please explain clearly.

9. acidburn2880

acidburn2880 New Member

anyone still interested for affiliate site that accept chat traffic? 635450037 icq

10. cndlvcash admin

cndlvcash admin New Member

cndlvcash.com is paying up to $80 PPS starting at $60 and is accepting chat traffic from the Philippines
    No chat convo's need to be submitted as long as fraud is at a minimum
    contact chris@cndlvcash.com to get started

11. manwin

manwin New Member

my account still pending

12. Dukemorepesos

Dukemorepesos New Member

try morepesos, admin or master thingy, lemme know.. ping me up @ duke at morepesos dot com

13. Chris styles

Chris styles New Member

Morepesos seems fishy, it claims that $50 per sale is a huge payout they don't pay and that any site that pays that is a fly by night scam, when that is not true and in actuality that statement in itself is a scam, because anyone who has been in this business long enough knows that $40 to $50 per sale is the norm for chat sales. A perfect example is enticecash that has been doing chat sales for over 10 years and has been paying $40 to $50 per sale for many years now...... Any site paying less in my opinion must be playing middle man with one of the bigger sites

14. Dukemorepesos

Dukemorepesos New Member

@Chris styles, i like your style.. and major kudos for your (Joined:Today) account.

folks who like chat traffic ping me cuz we have awesome stuff;

1. trial subscriptions easy to sell. way far from trouble.
    2. inexpensive customer subscription.
    3. lastly, we have a good paying habit.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  15. Chris styles

Chris styles New Member

Not sure what a joined today status has to do with a pure fact.... I came across the forum and read your post and checked out the site and noticed something that was misguiding potential new comers to a false statement. The only reason I registered was because it would not let me respond without doing so. I have been doing adult affiliate work for 15 years myself and know all the ins and outs and have become very wealthy from it. But if I see something misleading I'm calling it out. There are tiers to this. The main parent network which pays up to $200 per sale, then there are the chatsale networks that go through the main parent sites that offer $40 to $50 a sale because they have enough affiliates to make the higher chargebacks due to the sale method worth it to the parent site. But apparently there are sites below even that that offer less than $50 that must go through the chat sale sites, which is fine, but what is not fine is to claim that any site that offers $50 a sale is a scam and that $50 per sale is "huge" knowing full well that is the norm. That is a flat out lie and not cool to trash other legit sites because of what is apparent insecurity or guilt of offering a lower pay than what is the norm.

16. Dukemorepesos

Dukemorepesos New Member

the last time i checked i was talking about chat traffic & i wish you are.. the best thing to prove that is for you to own a legit profitable cam site, run a programme to it and make sure your are on the perfect path of chat traffic source, make sure you own em all and pay em $200 PPS & will see what could happen.
    There could be groupies that pay more a of hundred but please check their traffic source. Should have to dig more deeper cuz im afraid you have spend your 15 years in the business having false data in mind, but... you still have chance to correct em, simply own a camsite & please do hire a top notch developer for your system run em all and pay em 200 bucks each with raw chat traffic source.. its funny to argue a dummy but i have no intention to let you comprehend more of it.

17. Chris styles

Chris styles New Member

nice attempt at a non intelligible spin. What your saying makes no sense and I never said anything about traffic sources. it seems as though your trying to detract from the meat of what I'm saying.. And my bank account severely disagrees with your absurd notion that my 15 years of time has been wasted lol.... And all that rambling does not explain why your site is lying and saying that sites that pay $50 per sale is a scam. If your as knowledgeable as you make yourself out to be I'm sure you know that is misleading and not true. If you want to pay your affiliates below normal pay that is your business but don't paint other reputable sites as scams while doing so is all I'm saying. I have seen many other piggy back networks that pay less than the norm but they don't falsely throw other networks under the bus and say other sites that do pay the norm are scams. The only reason I responded to this thread is because I disagree with that underhanded way to get affiliates to sign up. Saying that your network pays on time and never misses a pay is good enough, no need to attempt to sway affiliates away from chat sale sites that do pay the norm by lying because anyone who knows a chatsale site that does pay $50 per sale most likely has already received payouts and knows that statement not to be true, but let me explain what I'm trying to say more simple.

1. Thread discussing who accepts chat traffic
    2. You put up a site that accepts chat traffic and welcomes affiliates to join
    3. Curious because I never heard of it, I go to it and check it out
    4. I read the FAQ section to see details of payouts
    5. It says in the FAQ section that the site does not pay outrages payouts of $50 per sale and says sites that do are scams
    6. Me and my 15 years of experience, knowing that to be total BS, calls you out on it
    7. I break down the tiers of how this works and I give an example of a very reputable "known" site that pays $50 per sale and has been around for over 10 years as proof that what your site says is BS.

It's really that simple, everything else your talking about is just off topic from the one single point I'm trying to make.... And that is the FAQ section of your site "morepesos" says something that is NOT TRUE and using that false statement as a deceptive practice to sway uninformed affiliates to sign with your site from paranoia that they may choose another site that pays more .... Period!

18. Dukemorepesos

Dukemorepesos New Member

pfff.... the only person who carries a though like this is a days old experience chatter happen to insist the planet earth is square, or a manager that is been fooled for 15 years or a stone age carder that has been recently caught.. btw, your (Joined:Today) account is amazing and your unethical way of inviting newbies to your group cuz you pay so large than us pull off wrong data, clearly im afraid to say you have spend your 15 years in the business in iniquitous manner..

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  19. Chris styles

Chris styles New Member

Lol..... Your grasping for straws at this point, and you lose more credibility with each response, you'd do best just to keep quiet at this point... And I have no group and I'm not promoting anything, and you have failed to answer the simple question of why does your site state that all chatsale sites that pay $50 are scams? Can you answer me that? Because we both know that's not true... Every response you make is completely unrelated to the one simple issue I have. And every response you make, you completely side step the issue and never give a direct response. You just talk nonsense that has nothing to do with what I'm saying, trying to detract from it. I'm so much of a veteran that I nolonger need to work at all anymore.... I collect enough rev share alone to set the next 3 generations of my family straight... I'm paid by some of the largest networks to do SEO on the side as well because I'm one of the best in the business, and I'm well known by some of the biggest network owners in the industry... You may know me if you have been on any of the retreats the adult networks have out of Vegas... If I wanted to be an ass I would pass around your network and can easily find out who you are and expose you to all the owners you are simultaneously throwing under the bus with your FAQ section... There is a good chance I know the owner of the network your piggy backing.... or I could even SEO your site to the trash bin along with making the first thing that comes up when someone searches it for them to STAY AWAY along with any other forums you post in. I made a simple observation from the start but instead of addressing it directly you choose the immature route of name calling and insults..... Which ultimately shows your true character which has inate snake like characteristics I would advise any affiliates to stay away from, from the way you handled this, I would not be surprised if you have already opened and closed several networks after bailing out on your affiliates because your whole attitude towards such a simple question is completely sketch in my OP..... Now go ahead and avoid my question again of why your site states a lie in its FAQ section and insult me some more to avoid the issue lol.... I'm waiting........ Go on

20. gangsterdollar

gangsterdollar New Member

we do. send me a message on skype @ gangsterdollar or PM me

we can even provide you with a skype autoresponder bot and various methods