YesSingles.com ,,,chatters welcome / for those clients that doesnt have a credit card

Discussion in 'Adult Affiliate Networks' started by yessingles, Jul 22, 2010.

1. pera

pera Make Money Online Very Active Members

@singles thank you for approving..my account

2. yessingles

yessingles Make Money Online

:tee::tee::tee:

by the way guys next week we will be having the 50 pps day to all our great affiliates

more and more sony psp going out everyday!!!!

that promo will stay until we give out the last of those and we got like another 45 to give out we already sent 35 sony psp :beerglass:

3. yessingles

yessingles Make Money Online

Guys we are running out of psp there are only 9 left hurry an take advantage

4. pera

Do you Accept affiliate from Phillipines???

5. s1kx

s1kx Make Money Online

Can anyone vouch for the credibility of this program?

6. bluejax

bluejax Make Money Online

I have created an account. And have followed the link which I receive in my mail to activate it. But still it needs your permission to activate the account further. Please activate it.

7. s1kx

s1kx Make Money Online

Scam

Ok first of all - do NOT trust this program or send traffic to it - you are going to waste all your efforts.

I started sending traffic to YesSingles because "John Creed" came and looked for affiliates in the IRC channel #makecash with the nickname chargerboom (man that is pretty stupid on his part), saying he wants to get some BH affiliates. So he has made me the offer to get $8 for every single entirely free sign up, "he would get these people to convert with chatters on the site etc". I should just do my job and he would do his job.
    I continued to send him a little more than 10000 clicks. With a conversion rate of almost 10%, this yielded $8000 in earnings.
    I got assured that I would get paid out early "just so I can see they are not fooling around". I told them I won't send any traffic until the money arrives on my bank account. I waited, waited and waited. John told me on Skype that the Wire was sent on Thursday. Now one week has passed and nothing has arrived yet. A wire transfer from Canada to USA takes 3 days tops.
    Now there is a couple of other reasons why I got unsure about this whole thing. First of all, $8 for free signups from any country? Go look at their website. It looks like some $5 indian designed it in 1 minute with MS Word. Probably like the worst dating site on the net.
    John Creed told me on Skype that I could just google for them and I would see that they are reputable for paying on time and noone has not been paid out by them. Well, do it yourself. There's nothing on the internet about YesSingles at all. Other than a blog post and a GFY thread by someone who was apparently responsible for coding the billing backend for them, who of course did not get paid.
    Googling for "John"s Yahoo messenger id johnbmf@yahoo.com will get you to a summary of his posted messages on sulit (where he goes by the name george smith?). Anyways, scroll down there. "BullBucks Affiliate Traffic". You remember them? Charger is apparently well known for having scammed many people here and on GFY (look for the threads about him on GFY).
    I have PMed every single person who posted in this thread before me. Not a single person could confirm that John is legit. Indeed, I have come across someone who interestingly came to the same results as I did, this being charger and another scam.
    Now I just wonder what makes him even do this? I mean not even he is earning money from such a bad dating site. I guess I will never know.

Anyways, if anyone needs Screenshots or Conversation logs, I can provide them all on request, it's all there.

As a question to the moderators/admins: How did this company get past the checks and into this section? It is so obvious that they are not legit. I am disappointed.

To anyone who is currently sending traffic to them or considering it, you have been warned.

8. azconatech

azconatech Make Money Online Very Active Members

Sorry guys,

I knew this was another one of Charger's scams for awhile but couldn't call him out here with no proof.

A quick look at the website should convince anyone out there that this program is worthless.

But seriously, $8 per free signup? For future reference, anyone offering you that is lying.

I don't know it got past MMD admins that both "John Creed" and the person claiming to know him in this thread are both Charger.

Certainly a strike against MMD's "verification" process. Do they even look at the IP's of people posting?

9. pera

:questionmark:

Anyone Got paid On yessingles??

10. anywayIcan

anywayIcan Make Money Online

1. If anyone has a beef take it up with the company they are beefing about
    2. We have a crap can thats what its for
    3. THIS: "Do they even look at the IP's of people posting?" - If you expect us to check the dynamic (CHANGING) IP addresses of 35,000 memebers you are out of your mind
    4. ALL THE VERIFICATION PROCESS DOES IS PROVE ACCESS TO THE ROOT DOMAIN
    5. MMD does not police activities not occurring on MMD and we have no affiliation with any of these companies aside from getting the person who wants to post their thread to prove they are authorised by the company they are representing to represent that company here on MMD
    6. If someone gets burned then they get burned. It goes with this territory. The fact that people get burned is nothing new and certainly nothing to do with MMD. Post your warnings here for the benefit of other members, fine, and thank you if you do

11. anywayIcan

anywayIcan Make Money Online

SEE THE ABOVE

Before - we had NO VERIFICATION PROCESS. that meant that a 10 year old kid could say he was a company rep and be an affiliate. Now we have a process that proves the person making the thread owns the website they represent or at least has the authority within a company to get a file uploaded to the main root domain or is appointed by the company to represent it on MMD

What do you expect - MMD to be responsible for the entire internet or for us to remove the adult forum altogether because that is really the only options

12. azconatech

azconatech Make Money Online Very Active Members

OK I was confused about the verification process.

I see you verify that the person claiming to run the program has 8 dollars to buy a domain. I somehow thought you might verify that they are a real person.

There are threads on GFY showing that this person paid for the content on the site using a most likely stolen paypal account, and that the programmer hired to set up billing was never paid.

13. datingbanking

datingbanking New Member

Hey, we take chat traffic (clean) for dating and cams :)

Exclusive offers and personalize your landers with your own photo or video, very powerful :)

Hit me up on skype: datingbanking