YesSingles.com ,,,chatters welcome / for those clients that doesnt have a credit card

Discussion in 'Adult Affiliate Networks' started by yessingles, Jul 22, 2010.

1. yessingles

yessingles Make Money Online

this person has been verified as appointed by yessingles.com to represent that company on MMD
    Site Verification done by AWIC :)

Hi my name is John Creed im the affiliate manager of YesSingles.com and another 40 diferent sites we are located in England you can contact me here
    Affiliate Sign Up

If you have UK traffic you are more than welcome to join us the first affiliate site that pays a decent PPS weekly and doesnt need a credit card because not everyone has a credit card but everyone has a Celphone and you only have to make your clients to send a text message back to us to confirm their memberships
    [​IMG]

i know that we paid less than the cc programs but imagine how many sales yo can make instead of losing your day with clients that dont have a cc or dont want to use it because they are afraid
    you can contact me here Affiliate Sign Up

We know also that there are other programs that also process via text messages like us but they pay only cents or 1 or 2 dollars we are the first ones that pay a DECENT PPS

If your agents are tired of clients telling them that they wont use their credit card or that they dont have a credit cards and you have traffic from the UK we might be your solution we pay weekly payout we take all type of traffic as long doesnt involve anything ilegal we pay a decent PPS weekly and your clients only need to have a cel phone take a look of our dating site here is our link you will find my contact info there under affiliates http://www.yessingles.com/affiliate.php

we take process payments via sms and pay a decent pps weekly

im going to paste here our rules that you can see in this link Terms and conditions

But basically are only 2 rules

1. Only one membership per client if you push the client to use again the same phone we will know

2. Dont tell the clients to get a new prepaid number is like when you tell the clients to get a prepaid visa card with only money enough for the trial prepaid celphones are welcome but please dont try to play smart boy

you can contact me here Affiliate Sign Up

John

Chatter payouts

• The fact is that sales that come from chat simply do not spend as much money as normal sales. So, we have developed some standard chatter payout rates: $10 to $15 USD. Per per signup via sms payments There are unfortunately no exceptions to this since as a rule, paying more than this means that we lose money because we only charge 10 usd for the subscription and we get paid after 60 days by the telephones companies .
    When I get paid?

• All payments are done weekly every Friday with one week on hold For example:

• Mon 1th May 2009 to Sun 7th May 2009 The week of 8-14th is on hold and you get paid the very next week and then every week
    What timezone are the stats in?

• EST (Eastern Standard Time).

• Periods are Monday to Sunday

• We reserve the right to change your payout terms at any time and adjust amounts owed to you prior to them being paid. We will be following a zero tolerance policy on fraud sales, and we are not willing to make any exceptions. Payments for fraud sales will be revoked, and any affiliate caught making fraud will be terminated.
    Things that you Don't do

• Don't try to get the member to join more than once or more than one site we will know in less than 72 hours if that phone number made more than one account in to our system and your account will be terminated and any sums pending payment at the termination of this agreement may be withheld.

• Do not offer the customer any bogus promotional codes or give him the impression that his membership will be free or that he will automatically receive his money back; Do not sign up accounts for the member; Do not use the member's account for any reason; Do not use the member's credit card information for any purpose; Don't tell the member some ridiculous lie like if they use a certain username or email address they get free access or free credits;

• We have been paying affiliates for sales made through chatting for years and we know exactly what can be expected from anyone who is making sales in the proper manner. We can see exactly how much each member spends and we know if sales will be profitable from a very early stage. We also have software to detect fraudulent activity and a fraud dept with staff working 24 hour to find any fraudulent activity that the software may not have picked up.
    FALSE CLAIMS

• We have been paying affiliates for sales made through chatting for years and we know exactly what can be expected from anyone who is making sales in the proper manner. We can see exactly how much each member spends and we know if sales will be profitable from a very early stage. We also have software to detect fraudulent activity and a fraud dept with staff working 24 hour to find any fraudulent activity that the software may not have picked up.
    In how many languages is your system available to surfers?

• Up to date in 20 languages : English, Arabic, Brazil, Chinese, Czech, Danish, German, Finnish, French, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
    Chatter payouts

• No matter how honest you are to your potential member, the fact is that sales that come from chat simply do not spend as much money as normal sales. So, we have developed some standard chatter payout rates:

• 15 USD. Per per signup via sms payments

• There are unfortunately no exceptions to this since as a rule, paying more than this means that we lose money.
    What we do if you send bad sales

• You can't expect us to allow you to send bad sales to us.. by bad sales we mean cases where you lie to the member about something so they get pissed off and cancel/refund, or simply don't use the site.

• So, if you send bad sales, this is what will happen:

• If they are really bad, we will cancel your account and not pay you sales will have his account terminated, which will revoke all payments outstanding - even the ones that are not fraudulent.

• YESSINGLES.com reserves the right to change your payout terms at any time if your sales are not generating the minimum expected revenue.
    Payment methods

• Epassporte ( fee $4)

• Wire ( fee $50)
    Is there a minimum payout amount?

• Yes. All earnings under $200 are carried over to the next pay period, $500 for wire transfers

2. hitmanxxx

hitmanxxx Make Money Online

hey john from uk adult hosting????????? i belive i meet you last summer on madrid.. anyway if is you hello :wavey:

im gonna check your site :thrasher:

3. yessingles

Hiya yes is me mate ... hello back to you

Btw we will be adding in a few weeks another 15 countries to the list

i mean you can promote any country but to get the good pps only UK the for the rest is 2 pps but soon will be 15 pps fo r all countries too

4. azconatech

azconatech Make Money Online Very Active Members

What if I want to sign up my whole office, can you facilitate that?

5. yessingles

Contact me on icq skype or ym we can work something out

John

6. yessingles

hey guys our system is very simple but here is a link with screenshots http://www.yessingles.com/explanation.JPG in how it works

if you cant get someone to send a txt message with his celphone you are in the wrong business

Our chatters affiliates love it because they are making 3 times more sales since the client doesnt need a credit card

7. yessingles

Many guys from here asked us hos to create an affiliate account and how to get the link to promote our site we create this link for you guys http://www.yessingles.com/aff.JPG please always remember ti contact me to aprove your account

8. anywayIcan

anywayIcan Make Money Online

I would like to remind posters I have personally verified this person to be here representing the company on MMD

9. intruder214

intruder214 Make Money Online

whats goin on?

John i just wan to know how much PPS for UK canada and US because Stef Bautista says
    for uk and south africa its gonna be 10$ pps i thought its $15 by the way i am already a member of ur site john i just want to be clear about the payout... cos u said its 15 why step says 10 only ?

10. kazee

kazee Make Money Online

already join :D... hoping to make money hehe kaching $_$

11. MapsMoney

MapsMoney Make Money Online

I tried using these guys.. it was OK.. Free signups aren't my thing though!

12. puzzifier

puzzifier Make Money Online

hello how much pps on your program? Stef Bautista saying its only $10 but your post on here is $15,, i added you on icq but you are not online

13. anywayIcan

anywayIcan Make Money Online

If hes posted $15.00 here then that is what it has to be until he notifies you in this thread otherwise

14. yessingles

Guys ! thanks for all the goods affiliates we will be soon leting some chatters promote via credit card too and also we will be having master account system for those of you that have people under you we will be paying 25 pps also weekly every friday always ontime like we always do

we pay via epass and wire transfers

15. indianbill007

indianbill007 Make Money Online

Is e whoring allowed in your program?

16. yessingles

yes indianbill007 e-whores are allowed feel free to contact me

17. yessingles

there are people saying that we pay 10 pps lets make clear that we pay 15 pps per every phone number verified from the UK and for those of you that have groups of chatters please contract me now we created a solution for you guys

18. yessingles

for those of tyou that havent got our email e will be giving out sony psp every day starting today until the 31 of december to all affiliates that make 10 or more joins in the same day one sony psp per affiliate per day

19. Freddiedontdoit

Freddiedontdoit Make Money Online Very Active Members

oh snap. I want me a psp! lol

I'll look more into your program and probably hop on later on today when I'm not too busy.

haven't done chat in a while, but shouldn't be too difficult, I have some resources that people don't know about lol

20. yessingles

Starting today we are ready to give out master accounts after soooo many people requested em they are finaly here!!!

newborn feel free to contact me we still giving out sony psp or if you dont cash out 3 psp we send you a ps3 no kidding