Network that accepts chat traffic and pay per signup

Discussion in 'Adult Affiliate Networks' started by iwebsurfer, Sep 14, 2010.

1. sunocoon

sunocoon New Member

Hello acidburn2880,

Can you please tell me how I can generate money from that site. I will appreciate it if you can send me a prime as I do not have enough prime to prime you. you can also mail me via donfrancklin(at)yahoo(dot)com on how to go about making money from there.

Thank you so very much in anticipation.
    Regards,
    sunocoon.

2. donsiemen

donsiemen Make Money Online Very Active Members

pls can u email me too this is my mail egbunadonsly(at)gmail(dot)com

3. donsiemen

donsiemen Make Money Online Very Active Members

thanks man wil check and implement it soon

4. kulas24

kulas24 New Member

Re: who will i contact to join that program?

Please email me, anyone who knows what dating site accept chat traffic.
    jtanaco(@)yahoo(.)com

5. Hammerz

Hammerz Make Money Online

Pm me if you're looking for a good network that pays weekly like clockwork.

6. rastaman1973

rastaman1973 New Member

i am handling right now a site that accept chat traffic. just hit me here pinoy_moneymaker@y.c

7. ecstaticx

ecstaticx New Member

BEWARE OF 507MONEY. :)
    NOTE: I CAN POST SCREENSHOTS IF NECESSARY.

Really tango? Only one guy? Then what do you call us?

Ladies & Gents, I would like to share my experience with you in dealing with this unprofessional guy who claims to have a real site that pays well.

Some time in October, we did try to sell their site and made roughly $315 worth of sales. When our payment was already due, I checked my account to see if they have already sent the payment. It was indicated there that the payment have been sent, cool. I thought I gotta wait for a few more days before if can be credited to my bank account. I have been patient in exchanging emails with coh_een until she decided to tell me to just talk to tango. I added him up, left a message saying it has been a month already but we have not received a single buck for our payout. I got no response.

5 hours later, I tried to talk to him again and yes, he finally replied. I told him my concern and he was nice to entertain me even if he said, he only saw ONE PPS on my account. Why? I didn't know until I checked his site again only to see they have changed it to new one and all our data have been deleted. Good thing, they have this feature of sending email to their affiliates everytime they make a sale. I have all those email including the exhange of conversations I had with them regarding the pending payout they failed to release. But hey, come to think of it, even if they migrated their site, they should have a back up on their affiliates' data just in case of any unexpected incidence right? Well, they didn't have it and told me they lose it. So I forwarded all the emails I could gather as a proof and yes, he promised to pay me. Here's our conversation:

He was nice and accommodating so I didn't demand anything even if I really wanted to.
    But then, two days had passed and no details were forwarded to me. I decided to be more patient about it and approach him again. Here:

NOW 10 DAYS LATER,

I'VE BEEN PATIENT ENOUGH but what's up?
    After 5 days:

I found him to be very irritating at that time but I controlled my temper for professionalism sake.
    Now do you know what happened after his promises of sending my payout in 3 hours, in the morning,
    tomorrow, blah blah blah, HERE:

Mr. Tango, you have the data of the refunds and yet you didn't have the data of our sales, what happened?
    I do not mind about not getting paid if it was just about me. It was for my agents and they were waiting for their salary. You see sir, for them, $30 is a big amount already. You made me wait in vain and you never acted to fulfill your promises of paying us. You said about the 60% in the FAQ, then why did you have to promise that you'll be paying us? We waited patiently for 3 months. What did you do? All we had were words but what else can I do? In this kind of market, we hold nothing but the promise of getting paid.

I sincerely wish you luck in your endeavor but I just couldn't sit here and allow you to do this to other hopeful affiliates.
    I already paid my agents using my own money and I didn't post this to ask you again to pay me. I posted this to warn the people out there who are in the same field.​

8. datingbanking

datingbanking New Member

Hey, we take chat traffic (clean) for dating and cams :)

Exclusive offers and personalize your landers with your own photo or video, very powerful :)

Hit me up on skype: datingbanking

9. datingbanking

datingbanking New Member

Hey, we take chat traffic (clean) for dating and cams :)

Exclusive offers and personalize your landers with your own photo or video, very powerful :)

Hit me up on skype: datingbanking

10. Dukemorepesos

Dukemorepesos New Member

11. BangOffersMatt

BangOffersMatt New Member

We have Cam and Dating offers $30+ free trial sign up. Exclusive landers, iframes and we pay weekly. Hit me up on Skype at bangoffers.matt

12. Dandingo

Dandingo Make Money Online

We accept Chat traffic weekly play we also have tools like SMS bot to help you

Trials go up to $40 per trial. Weekly Pay

skype dbcashmoney
    icq 696419468