I need give away good bonus... ideas?

Discussion in 'MMD Answers ( Ask your IM related Questions )' started by amfr11, Jan 29, 2012.

1. amfr11

amfr11 Very Active Members

Hi there!

Let me explain, I'm promoting a new affiliate marketing product (in spanish) using SEO in Google. So I need a good bonus for who buy through my affiliate link but I have no idea... it's a product about how to make money online with affiliate marketing, I was thinking a "squeeze theme" for landing pages, also something about SEO (tool, product) because the product that I'm promoting is poor about it. Please I need your help, if I have to pay (little) for it no matters, I mean if you know about a good theme for example o anything else good, thanks in advance!

PD: I have always wanted ask this... Look, this forum is amazing and I can get many things here (themes, product, etc) but I have seen nobody give away something like that, I mean I can get a theme (optimizepress) here and give away like bonus but it's not good right? The right way is to buy and then give away it? or maybe there is other good way to do that?

Sorry for my english :D
  2. Elvis

Elvis New Member

the best thing you can give out is some PLR articles in certain niches and if you have developer rights to any other product then you can give them that.

whatever you do is never give away ANYTHING that you don't have rights to. this will get you into some serious trouble

elvis
  3. amfr11

Hey man thanks for your reply... but I'm thinking about PLR articles and I guess it will not be a good bonus, because what I'm promoting is a product, so give out another "product"... I'd like a theme for example, that buyers can use like complement for product... do you know something like that? Thanks again!
  4. Elvis

Elvis New Member

yea buy a developers right to a theme and give them the theme for a bonus

you can also give them some backlink packages so they can get indexed faster or climb in the search engines.

maybe give out your skype so you can help them setup the theme something else that no one is giving out

elvis
  5. amfr11

Thank you so much, you are so kind!

PD: a theme (with developer rights) that you recommend? :redface: