the best way save money for affiliater!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Network Programs' started by ginny.wilson, Oct 18, 2017.

1. ginny.wilson

ginny.wilson New Member

I have many facebook and google advertising accounts for rent.

I can help you overcome the limitations you are having. For example, a budget-restricted account, a locked account, an approved ad, a high cost, ...

Also with my account more prestige, cheaper, spend more money, ...

I can help you solve all problem.

Contact me:Skype: nguyennga32016

2. irene

irene New Member

how much chances are there to rank commercial products ?

3. AngelaLeonard

AngelaLeonard New Member

Make Money Online Through Affiliate Marketing
    “I like that I get to earn a bit of money just by pointing people toward stuff I genuinely think they’ll want or need,” says Sophie Lizard, creator of BeAFreelanceBlogger.com.

“And I like introducing my readers to new resources and helpful experts they might not have heard about before.”

At BAFB, Lizard helps readers learn how to get paid to write blog posts and sells online courses, ebooks and coaching. And as an affiliate, she makes money recommending other people’s products to her readers, mostly by emailing her list of subscribers.

In its simplest terms, online affiliate marketing for bloggers means:

1. You write about a product or service.
    2. You link to it with a special tracking link.
    3. When your readers click the link and make a purchase, you get a commission on the sale.
    Imagine you just read the perfect how-to book on cooking Indian food, and you want to recommend it to others.

Write a blog post or email newsletter reviewing the book, and link to the book with your Amazon Associates link. If your review convinces a reader to buy, you’ll get a piece of that sale!

Affiliate marketing happens on a spectrum, from an average Joe sharing a link on his blog or social media to a massive publication making special advertising deals through marketing agencies.