Beta Testers Wanted

Discussion in 'Beta Tool Testing' started by Shaun Rodgers, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Shaun Rodgers

Shaun Rodgers New Member

Hi everyone,

My name is Shaun Rodgers and I'm in the process of creating some new Web Based Software for Vendors so they can easily give their Affiliates all the tools they need to promote their Clickbank / JVZoo products.

The basic idea is that the Vendor edits the settings on the Admin page by entering their Clickbank ID, JVZoo product ID, Google Analytics, Support Email, Youtube Video ID and more...

When this is complete, Clickbank & JVZoo Affiliate Toolbox pages are created.

On the Admin page the Vendor can now Drag n' Drop the tools they have prepared for their affiliates:

Vendors can add unlimited - Affiliate Banners, Email Swipes, Blog Posts, Pree Releases, Squeezepage Giveaways and their own Branding images for their Affiliate pages.

All of this content is formatted and placed on their Affiliate Toolbox pages where the affiliate just has to enter their own Affiliate ID to update all of the tools on that affiliate network toolbox page.

You can get an overview of what I'm trying to achieve by visiting Youtube and searching for my video lau3gkM_gt8 there's also a link to a Demo site to get a better feel for what's possible in less than 2 minutes!!

To Beta Test this for me you probably need to have already created your own product and have some Demo or Real affiliate tools to add as content.

If you want to give this a try and test the whole system from Registration to Affiliate Toolbox creation then please PM me or leave a comment and I will send you a 'Free Signup' link.

If you are not ready to Beta Test then by all means please leave your constructive comments below.

2. Lita

Lita Member

I am ready to test your software/service