Mega Robot Bomber Special Offer

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade here' started by seogirl, May 16, 2012.

1. seogirl

seogirl New Member

2. Manny

Manny UBot Wiz

Thread Approved
    Good Luck with sales.

3. Deez

Deez Make Money Online Very Active Members

HOLLLY COW!!!! U gotta be kidding?? Am I reading this wrong or is this ONE piece of software that does ALL OF THE STUFF STATED ABOVE? If that's the case then... WOW x 50 ... i see u currently editing this thread so I'm gonna wait patiently for the price to be posted! :)

4. anandganni

anandganni Make Money Online

OMG! am i reading correctly or is it some kind of a joke.....please update the thread quickly....i guess the price range would atleast a couple of thousand to start with....waiting to see the price....thanks

5. ahadbiz99

ahadbiz99 Make Money Online Very Active Members

I just hope the price would be affordable. These are powerful tools for total domination of the market. I am looking for the price.

6. Deez

lol... I had an almost sleepless night dreaming about this software and if it's really as kick ass as the sales thread says... also waiting anxiously to see the price of this baby.... :)

7. Deez

Wait... I should add... if by some miracle you are looking for beta testers then I would be MORE than willing to volunteer :)

8. seogirl

seogirl New Member

Thanks for all replies the product is ready to purchase.

9. seogirl

seogirl New Member

10. Deez

I have to say that this pricing is shockingly GOOD!! for a product that offer such a massive list of features!..

11. seogirl

seogirl New Member

Thanks.This offer is for a very limited time

12. seogirl

seogirl New Member

More testimonials

Quote:
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by Upstate411 [​IMG]
    Eduardo is awesome.. Out of all my years of internet marketing he is the only owner of software that is always a skype call or email away when you need to reach him to resolve a concern you may have. He puts in the work to make sure you are successful with his software and on 2 occasions he has went above and beyond the call of duty to use teamviewer to assist me with how to work the software. I highly recommend his software because of the service that he provides with it. He never leave you out on an island to figure things out no matter what your skill level may be in internet marketing. You won't regret purchasing and using his software.
    </td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Quote:
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by joec46252002 [​IMG]
    As You Know I'm A Member I purchase the program, and i have a bout 150 blogs, the account creator help me to send to so many Ping Fm information about my products in seconds,and i track the results they where excellent.
    When I tough was over he came up with incredible Idea Local Business
    well gentleman I work for a Processing merchant credit cards, ping debit,checks and gather the information so accurate from this program and have a platform that send voice over broadcast and you can send your message across a platform for about $80.00 to 10,000 business across
    results came like wild fire with a 2% return solid appointments not only work
    for my websites this program but sweet my life with my job helping me to make real money on my job, if I have a question i call via Skype he answer right away, or leave a request this it is a must for serious people not for tired kicker who look for on button to push and you have $10,000 i will suggest them a lotto ticket only cost one dollar for millions, but if you want a program to really help you your home business as well if you do any type of business
    work on <acronym title="Search Engine Optimization">SEO</acronym>, sales and much more it is a must I
    purchase the license client for life Eduardo is a good man i dont know him personal but I chat with him asking question and picking his brains on how to be more effective he is always there Thanks Eduardo the best of luck in such great programs

Quote:
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by dadhere [​IMG]
    If you're considering grabbing a copy of this software you need to get it now. Why? Because every hour you don't have this in your arsenal of promotion tools you are losing money!

There are services on the Warrior Forum that will get you to page 1 of Google in a couple days, and they'll get it done. Problem is it will cost you $199 for each campaign. One campaign! [​IMG]

That would pay for 1 year license with this and more than enough to take your sweetie out for a nite on the town and you know what you'll get for doing that for her... [​IMG]

The down side? Eduardo's english is a bit rough, but his software and support ROCKS! He is constantly working to upgrade the software as you'll find out. You have questions or need help, you get his skype and talk directly to him. I just wonder where he gets the time to work on his updates.

So stop losing money by not having this and get your online biz on front page all year long for as many campaigns you want!

nuff said [​IMG]

Quote:
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by itlnoor [​IMG]
    My Review
    I am a proud owner of Mega Robot Bomber. This is not the First time I bought a software. But Eduardo does have some uniqueness about himself. He is always willing to hear feedbacks and work on it. Always trying to come up with new features and update the software. He wants to stay ahead of the competition all the time and It really gives a great feeling to be on his side.
    I use his software all the time and most of the features that he has are unique. He is always ready to fix and even come to your help via teamviewer. I think I made a great decision to buy this software and I am really happy for that.

Quote:
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by felonias [​IMG]
    Hey guys let me tell you that this software is a gem, I started buying software from this guy since the PingFM robot, then I bought MRB and let me tell you it is veeery useful specially after the panda, where Google wants lots of social signals, with MRB build hubs of hootsuite is a breeze so you can get social signals from the mayor players.

The software is being updated every single week, sometimes tree times in a single week and he listen to the suggestions of the users to make them... UPDATES!

Quote:
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by polinate [​IMG]
    I have to complain about this software. It's making all the other <acronym title="Search Engine Optimization">SEO</acronym> software I have look bad. ;-) I have to constantly get updates, as there is new stuff being added all the time. I'm constantly getting new links for my websites at a diverse section of the internet. And even with all the updates when I write an email to support, I sometimes have to wait a day before I get an answer (and it's usually an update with my suggestions) Eduardo is ruining the Warrior Forum for me. I'm now expecting so much more from everyone else. Please stop being so responsive!
    Quote:
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by 914454 [​IMG]
    I was one of the original purchasers of this software and have no hesitation in providing a glowing testimonial.

Eduardo updates it regularly and is very receptive to suggestions for improvements, which adds to the functionality of the program.

The software does everything it says it does and I would highly recommend that you buy it now - you won't be sorry.

I hope this helps you to make up your mind.

Quote:
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by EricWPM [​IMG]
    I first met Eduardo when I purchased PingFM Auto Robot. It was a killer piece of software and during the month after I purchased it, Eduardo came out with quite a few updates. Then he announced a new software called Mega Robot Bomber.

Just based on his customer service for PingFM and the many updates... I bought Mega Robot Bomber as soon as it came out. It did just the basics back then but I could tell by the first few updates that Eduardo had big plans for this software. He has released so many updates I lost count a long time ago...

There are probably over 3 times the functionality of when it was first released. Sockets are coming real soon. (technical jargon for faster and more reliable)

If there are any bugs with the new updates Eduardo fixes them fast... No waiting weeks like other software.

Now let me state it does have some areas of improvement. The user interface is sparce... you won't find a polished and pretty design but it's good enough to get the job done. There is so much that this program can do and Eduardo is always adding stuff. I wish for better video tutorials! or more detailed written instructions [​IMG] You must know that English is not Eduardo's first language but he is making progress by outsourcing thru an English speaker so I think the training will get better in the future.

His addons are a nice option. You pay extra if you want them and if you don't then you don't have to pay and it keeps the price lower.

Eduardo has a heart of gold and he is making so many improvements to this software that I don't know how he keeps up with it all?? I think the future is bright for Mega Robot Bomber and I can't wait to see what new features he will bring to the program!

EricWPM

Quote:
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by a2k [​IMG]
    My Mega Robot Bomber Review

This is a “work in progress†review of the Mega Robot Bomber, a suite of <acronym title="Search Engine Optimization">SEO</acronym> (Search Engine Optimization) and backlink building process productivity tools.
    [​IMG]

Even for <acronym title="Search Engine Optimization">SEO</acronym> professionals like a am (+6 years serving corporate customers), the Mega Robot Bomber is quite confusing, not only because currently -May 7, 2012- the tutorials are still in the early stage, but more due to the overwhelming wealth of tools and functionality at your disposal.

The Mega Robot Bomber (MRB) team is currently working on the individual tools tutorials, but in my opinion, the most important part, a guide that outlines how all the tools fit together as a Suite to support the traffic generating <acronym title="Search Engine Optimization">SEO</acronym> process, is still missing and should come first. This would be more a <acronym title="Search Engine Optimization">SEO</acronym> process tutorial that should be concentrating on explaining, in an overview, the process and not the exact steps within each activity. The steps would be then detailed in each individual tool tutorials.

The Mega Robot Bomber creators seem to assume that their customers are only <acronym title="Search Engine Optimization">SEO</acronym> experts, that know concepts like RSS, Bookmarking, Web 2.0, Web Directories, etc, but if they don’t explain this to other, less <acronym title="Search Engine Optimization">SEO</acronym> savvy people, they will be losing all the non-<acronym title="Search Engine Optimization">SEO</acronym> expert customers and will face more refunds too.

B.t.w, don’t be mislead by the more old fashioned looking user interface! It is very pragmatical, without any whistles or bells, and you may think this is cheap stuff. But, although still in the early stage, as it was released only beginning 2012, it is on its way to competing with much more expensive tools like SENuke.The “monster baby†is acting behind the scenes, camouflaged with a “poor†looking face.

[​IMG]

Mega Robot Bomber Interface: RSS Generator

I can’t really write a complete The Mega Robot Bomber review, because today -May 7, 2012-, it’s early to judge the usability and efficiency of all the modules. The Mega Robot Bomber team has been concentrating almost exclusively on functionality, and there is a lot available already, with room for further improvements and enhancements on the current modules and more that will be added. This is also one of the reasons why they are a little behind with the video tutorials

Every Month the team releases new Mega Robot Bomber add-ons are released, so you will need to purchase those addons to enjoy the full power of Mega Robot. Just to give you a very recent example:

Currently the Mega Robot Bomber has three licensing options that allow you to to get all add-ons for free:

• Get a regular lifetime license for only $250
    • Get a regular Annual license for $150
    • Start to paying the monthly fee $39.99 for three months
    Is a very good idea to upgrade to a plan with all add-ons because you :

• You will Save $ every month
    • You will Enjoy the full program
    The price-point is very inexpensive,especially if you go for the Lifetime option that includes all current and future add-ons and any upgrades forever. But you should be aware that this is an introductory price, and the Mega Robot Bomber fees will go up very soon. I have the my copy of the Mega Robot Bomber suite since the early days, and the speed with which they are releasing new functionality (and fixing bugs is amazing.
    Mega Robot has Premium addons and free addons for example:

• Free addons: Web Spider, backlinker ninja, keyword tool, bookmarking tool etc.
    • Premium addons: article submitter, forum poster, local business domination, <acronym title="Search Engine Optimization">seo</acronym> explorer, gig submitter, directory submitter etc. The premium addons are under the menu Item called “Addonsâ€.
    I had sent the MRB team the following schemata that groups the tools by process to get things going:

1. Making your website more visible (One time only: Directory Submitter, Sitemap, RSS Creator / Submitter)
    2. Create an article and publish it on your site (WordPress Submitter)
    3. Verify your on-site and off-site <acronym title="Search Engine Optimization">SEO</acronym> (<acronym title="Search Engine Optimization">SEO</acronym> Checker)
    4. Get the article indexed quickly (RSS Creator/Submitter and Sitemap)
    5. Creating backlinks (IMPORTANT! What are proxies and where to use them: Blog Commenter (to beat **** detection programs like Askimet , Ranking checker (to not get your IP banned by Google,…)
    6. Research from where your competition
      1. Ranking by keywords (Ranking)
      2. Backlinks (<acronym title="Search Engine Optimization">SEO</acronym> Explorer)
    7. Building backlinks

• Article Submitter
    • WordPress Submitter
    • Bookmarking
    • Backlink Ninja
    • Blog Commenter
    • Web 2.0
    • Forum backlinks
    Check and see how your search engine rankings grow (Ranking)
    Finding customers and getting traffic

• Local Business Domination
    • Google +
    • Facebook
    • Email Sender
    • YouTube
    • Twitter
    Others

• Business Organizer
    • Auto Bidder
    • Fiverr
    This is far away from what users will need, but the MRB is to powerful to go into details in all of the modules, but for this review it gives you at least a good overview of what modules the suite is comprised of and where they fit within the <acronym title="Search Engine Optimization">SEO</acronym> and linkbuliding process. As soon as the Mega Robot Bomber team releases the video, I will publish this here too.

IMPORTANT UPDATE ON MAY 3rd, 2012

This is a clear reply to my request on making the Mega Robot Bomber more process, than task oriented (These guys listen to its users [​IMG]). And they take it even a step further, in not only creating videos, but implementing it directly in the software. Really Awesome! Once this functionality is implemented the MRB will be on the cutting edge, at least technology wise. They should really get an User interface designer to redesign the front-end. As I said before; this is a camouflaged beast!

Just added on May 3rd , a new forum for all Mega Robot Bomber users. You can register an account in the forum to receive support from the MRB team and from others advanced fellow users. In the forum you will also find good tips: www.megarobotbomber.com/forum

As I said, this is work in progress, and there is more to come in this Mega Robot Bomber Review…

I hope this helps, and maybe you even want to give me a "Thanks" [​IMG]

Regards,
    [​IMG]
    Andre W. Klein

Quote:
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by cirogaminorewiews [​IMG]
    Wow, what an awesome can't be without software that really does what it says it will. Can't talk this up enough because this truly automates social media marketing at the push of a couple buttons and finally frees you to do what ever the heck else I want! I love it!

What ever you come up with Edwardo, sign me up, I'm in...100%

Thanks, Ciro[​IMG]

Quote:
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by abruzzi [​IMG]
    Just a quick review from a user..

I've been using Mega Robot for about three months or so. I believe the cost of this software, relative to what it can do, is a bargain. As Eduardo continues to refine the software and and adds new features, I have begun to use Mega Robot more and more. I considered purchasing a more well known software, but the cost was prohibitive.

I haven't had the chance to use all the features. I have been using only a fraction of the features; however, from what I can tell this is a pretty powerful tool.

I should add that Eduardo has refined and improved this software on a continual basis since I first purchased. Eduardo seems very dedicated to making Mega Robot an industry leader.

Anyway, that's my two cents...pretty much...a long way of saying...I like it.

13. seogirl

seogirl New Member

Thanks for choosing us

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  14. seogirl

seogirl New Member

Hurry hurry the offer will close soon