INSANE TOOL-Forget Email Marketing Skype Autoresponder/Marketing Software does it ALL

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade here' started by Buggz, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Buggz

Buggz Elite VIP Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
  2. Smeltzer

Smeltzer The World is Mine Very Active Members

smeltzer approved.png

Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
  3. Buggz

Buggz Elite VIP Member

2 Review Copies available for 37$, PM Me or Scuba.

4. Smeltzer

Smeltzer The World is Mine Very Active Members

I would like to put in my input though I really do not do this type of thing. I have to say this is stupid. This has got to be the next big thing in marketing. Amazingly enough you seen it here on MMD first. The is cheap too cheap if you ask me.

Let me call this right now.

In before the service based on this idea. *Get-Response skype edition*

Buggz Scuba you guys totally ROCK.

5. CashCleaner

CashCleaner SUPER MODERATOR

As Smeltzer said this is going to be the next big thing so I recommend getting in early!

6. scuba

scuba Very Active Members

To Smeltzer & Cash Cleaner ... thank you for the kind words. I believe that this is also going to be "The Next Big Thing" and I'm not just saying that because I am one of the creators of SkypeWire, I say it because it's the truth. Think about it MMD ... how many of you out there are using a email autoresponder right now? How many of you are building your email lists with your email autoresponder? And how many of you are paying $20-40 per month if not more for these services. With SkypeWire, you can do nearly everything a email autoresponder can do but instead of using the email platform to spread your message, you will be using Skype. And what is Skype ... Skype is one of the most popular and fastest growing Instant Messaging platforms on the internet. Everyone uses Skype. And what's the best part about Skype ... it's FREE to use. SkypeWire has made Instant Message Marketing possible. Build your Skype Contact List with SkypeWire and promote/sell/interact with all your Skype Contacts using SkypeWire. Take advantage of our Introductory Promotional Price while it's still available. The price for SkypeWire WILL go up soon.

7. hattrick

hattrick Make Money Online Very Active Members

could we place the opt-in box code for this on sites like Blogger?

8. scuba

You sure can

9. Moneymagnet1

Moneymagnet1 Very Active Members

This one looks awesome, also more unique way, but its certainly will rock.

I will wait for few reviews and get back to you ;)

10. Buggz

Buggz Elite VIP Member

A new SkypeWire Update has been sent to all our customers, If you haven't received it, please send me a PM or an Email.

Changelog :

-Minor Bug Fixes
    -Software Skin
    -Your Settings are now saved and Loaded Automatically.
    -Copy licencing

Screenshot :

[​IMG]

11. scuba

mmd ... Act fast!!

only 1 review copy left at $37

who wants it?

12. moviedemands

moviedemands The One n Only

SkypeWire Review

I've had some time now to test out SkypeWire & I'm very pleased with my findings.

SkypeWire is VERY easy to connect to skype, It only takes two clicks and its linked to your skype. They have made it so even someone new to skype can follow these easy steps.

I truly believe that IM List building is the next big thing, It takes less effort then building a email list. Even after your hard work of building an email list you still have to worry about the Inbox rates, this can be a pain, even when using well known services. But with SkypeWire you don't have to worry about any type of email filters, when you send a message to your skype contacts its going to be seen!

Scuba & Buggz have created one of the coolest & easiest ways to build a large targeted following. A Following that can be reached in real time. No waiting for people to check emails, or visit your sites. You can get your messages seen in real time!

I purchased SkypeWire because I intend to start building a small amount of tools, and was looking for a way to keep in contact with everyone thats using my tools to let them know about new projects I'm working on, thus.. advertising to people that are already my customers in real time. One thing every IMer should understand that building a relationship with people is a great way to expand your campaigns & knowledge. With SkypeWire this can be done with ease.

SkypeWire allows you to Automatically accept friend request, send them a Welcome message of your choice (this is great because you can give free gifts/info away as an incentive to join your skype list). It allows you to send a instant message to EVERY or Selected people on your skype list. This is a great way to get your messages seen in a timely manor.

Lets not forget the Opt-In portion of SkypeWire, This is a GREAT way to increase your skype list..
    You can place the Opt-In code provided with your software on your squeeze pages, video Opt-In pages, Product Landing Pages & best of all as a WP widget! This is how I intend to use SkypeWire myself, I plan to build a large targeted following using this option and Video Squeeze Pages, Offering everyone a free gift/tool to join my list. Once I have them using my free tools, it will be so much easier to push them to paid customers for other products I create or simply advertise to them!

SkypeWire also allows you to grab contact info from these skype list, you can see where they are located, grabs phone #'s that they have listed. and much more.

The software also has a report tab built into the software. This help you keep track of your campaigns. It will tell you how many new Opt-In's you have received to your list, as well as let you know how many messages & your full contact count.

Sorry for the long post, but I'm very excited to have SkypeWire on my list of useful resources.
    Grab this before they realize how powerful this software can be, and jack the price up 10x.

if your still on the fence, take a few min to contact Scuba or Buggz. They stand behind their product, & we all know that you can't have a great product without having great support to back it up. And these guys got this area covered!

Grab A Copy Before It's To late!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  13. nico

nico Make Money Online Very Active Members

Hi Guys l maybe late but l would like to know if you have an affiliate program for skypewire

14. Buggz

Buggz Elite VIP Member

15. Manny

Manny UBot Wiz

Man I really hope that nobody buys this thing from you.

Sorry to sound so selfish but this tool is way too awesome and I do not want the skype market to get saturated specially when you are selling such power for such low price. I got really good plans for this so I do not need anybody trying to imitate or do the same thing.

I think that you should charge something like $697 and sell just 100 copies and take it off the market for good.

Just my 2 Cents

16. Buggz

Buggz Elite VIP Member

Update Alert - SkypeWire 1.2 :

You can now Add multiple Opt-In URLs - In other words SkypeWire can now manage multiple Opt-In Forms from multiple Websites.

New Opt-Ins are now saved in a Table where you can Track where the Opt-in is coming From.You can also export these new opt-ins and Sort them as you like.
    (Thanks to Jmerc for Suggesting these handy features )

P.S : The Update will be sent to all customers in the next few hours. It's already Uploaded to our servers for new customers.

17. ImNewHere

ImNewHere VIP MAKES ME MONEY

I was just chatting to Bizz on skype and my prediction is that you two will be MMS's newest millionares not long from now with innovation like this !!!!! - great Job Buggz ans Scuba

18. blackfire

blackfire Member

Excuse me, this will only send the marketing 'sp4m' to Skype or will do to the customers email too?

Cause may in US many people use Skype, but my customers are people between 35-50 and i can assure you that 1/4 have Skype.

Thanks

19. Buggz

Buggz Elite VIP Member

Update Alerts : 21/09/2013 Update : RespondUpon 1.0.2 is out New Update fixing some issues with the new Skype Update. Auto Update & Debugging Features Added. New User Guide. New Support System. 16/08/2013 Update : RespondUpon 1.0.1 is out 16/07/2013 Update : SkypeWire is now RespondUpon. Public Launch Today. If you have already bought SkypeWire send me a PM with your transaction ID to get RespondUpon FREE OF CHARGE. 30/04/2012 Update - SkypeWire 1.2 : You can now Add multiple Opt-In URLs - In other words SkypeWire can now manage multiple Opt-In Forms from multiple Websites. New Opt-Ins are now saved in a Table where you can Track where the Opt-in is coming From.You can also export these new opt-ins and Sort them as you like. (Thanks to Jmerc for Suggesting these handy features ). 24/04/2012 Update - SkypeWire 1.1 : Minor Bug Fixes Software Skin Your Settings are now saved and Loaded Automatically. Copy licensing - Different Licenses are now available.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
  20. derico

derico Make Money Online

halo buggz, can RespondUpon automatically search and add new contacts based on keyword or niche?