7 Killer Methods To Get You From 0 To $xxxx-$xx.xxx a Month

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade here' started by Moneymagnet1, May 29, 2013.

1. Moneymagnet1

Moneymagnet1 Very Active Members

DISCOUNT !
    Regular price - $27, price now - $17

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

REVIEWS

FAQ

[Q]Are these methods easy for newbies ?
    [A]Yes, i tried to make them as easy as possible, and im sure everyone will understand them. If not, Im allways available on skype.
    [Q]How much methods are there ?
    [A]There are 7 methods, all tested by me, and i can say they do work. If you cant make money with them, then i dont know whats wrong. If i could do that, you all can do it as well.
    [Q]How fast can i make money with them ?
    [A]To make money with these methods, you will need to do small set up first, but you can do it fast and you can start making $xxx/Day in next day.
    [Q]Are methods scalable ?
    [A]Yes, all these methods are scalable to make more money.
    [Q]Does these methods involve start up cash ?
    [A]No, they can be done even with $0. But investing money definitelly helps

Refund Policy:

There is no refund for this product. Anyone who have some question and need help, im allways available on skype : MasterIMer . I will do my best to get you up and running to make some money.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  2. Smeltzer

Smeltzer The World is Mine Very Active Members

smeltzer approved.png

Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
  3. gmk3

gmk3 Make Money Online

This method it's on Youtube, Tagged or other similars ?
    Thanks !

4. hades

hades Very Active Members

gmk3 good question

5. gmk3

gmk3 Make Money Online

@hades thanks, it's because i have so many method with a similar concept, i hope it's something different, if yes i will buy.

6. Moneymagnet1

Hey

No there is no tagged involved.
    But there is some youtube method, which use some good concept. Using viral videos to bank some nice money.

Reviews will be coming soon, so stay tuned for them.

Last edited: May 30, 2013
  7. gmk3

gmk3 Make Money Online

Thanks for your reply, i'm waiting for the review ;)

8. gmk3

gmk3 Make Money Online

What CPA company do you use, do you have a preference ?

9. Black.Jack

Black.Jack New Member

I just finished reading the guide and have to say - well done! With 7 different methods there is truly stuff for everyone in this book. I have to admit I knew a few of the methods already but only because I tried them out in the past...with success! OP definitely knows this stuff and works these methods himself, I can tell that from reading. The bonus section looks solid as well, also includes a script that's going to help with increasing earnings. I've used a similar one in the past and can say that it definitely works. Last thing, I sent him a few messages in skype and he replied within a few minutes. I chatted with him for a bit and he was very friendly and helpful - pretty uncommon to find someone in the IM space to add free, around-the-clock skype support to a product! Thanks again, dude!

10. ferma231

ferma231 Very Active Members

Thanks MoneyMagnet and Smeltzer

I just wanted to say, that we made this product together with Moneymagnet, and we are proud of what we made.

Me or moneymagnet will provide support as much as you need.

For everyone who have doubts about methods, i just have to say that before we completed product we tested each of the methods and they do work, almost all made $xxx/Day. Some made less, some made more, but almost all made $xxx/Day, even mid xxx. So potential is HUGE !

Thanks everyone for buying, you will not regret it.

11. viral

viral Make Money Online

This is one of those moments when you think what if this is not anything more than an ordinary rehashed information packed up and sold among hundreds. Luckily for me, because I clearly don't really care what the rest are doing, I know the creators of this gem. If this was really written by them, which I assume it is, then I'm totally in. ferma231 is a not only a highly reputed member of another similar community to this one, but his shares (for free as threads in forums) were pure gold which made him advance in his online venture on both financial & reputation plans. Now if I think that a free information given by him was considered pure gold (and I'm not saying based on what he wrote in those threads, but based on the feedback/replies he had from people), then a bundle pack product being sold by him and his partner (OP) are definately a piece of diamond; and ferma231 doesn't usually get into a JV with just anybody from what I know.

Funny thing is that people are still falling for those old-style landing pages with yachts, Lambo's and private islands, all of that being promised with a secretly magic method. What we see here, is a clean, simple and straight to the point landing page.

Speaking of straight to the point, the reason why I am decided to buy this product is not only because I know their reputation and that their methods works, and not also just because this is something considered a 'premium' share (which means you gotta pay) compared to the other already-premium shares for free of them, BUT it's all because their methods are NOT methods in which they talk about theoretical things, that in theory should work, while practically nothing happens. I could name 300 products that are doing this thing. Their methods will start simple and as you read and learn, you will find yourself into something pretty cool and advanced, which does have a sense in both theory and practic.

My point is, I'm buying this because I know to recognize a good product when you do your resech before spending your money, on who the authors are. Will come later with results, but later will mean after I will learn and take action.

12. gmk3

gmk3 Make Money Online

It's only with Youtube ?

13. gmk3

gmk3 Make Money Online

14. Moneymagnet1

NO, there are 7 methods, only 1 is with youtube ;)

Ohh, forgot that one.

Ye, when i was making book, i had idea to include method written in that other thread, and i did that. Thats why i had stats included from that thread.

When sales image was completed, i included those stats because one method could make that much.

Anyway, i changed that method, because it wouldnt be fair with other buyers. Fixed sales page, sorry for confusing you.

And please, try to ask all questions in 1 post, and delete messages, its impossible to contact you.

Thanks

15. Impacto

Impacto New Member

Ok guys i went on and purchased the ebook with deep interest. I have ferma's first ebook with me and m making nice $$$ with it for sure. Well must say m quite impressed by the topics covered and overall each of the 7 tactics measured has the potential to make $xxx per day. In my IM life of 7 years i have come across a few of those methods but due to my negligence and irresponsible nature i didnt stick to one but now i feel i did a big mistake as if i'd sticked i'd have become a rich one :)

If you truly wanna start your IM journey with a bunch of sparking money making ideas, i advocate you to grab this ebook and start immediately. Moreover i felt the methods described in the ebook are plain and simple in write up, easily practicable for newbies even. It clearly shows the author's in-depth knowledge in methods and he is willing to offer his dedicated support on skype too.

Btw as some one wrote past this aint a bunch of rehashed concepts gurus flipping for xx claiming it'll make $xxxxx but this is the real gem u'd ever want to grab before the sale ends. Well no wonder this is what we always expecting from Ferma and his ventures are truly gold :) Propz!

Last edited: May 29, 2013
  16. gmk3

gmk3 Make Money Online

Got it, i'm waiting for the download, thanks.

17. Moneymagnet1

Please clear your message folder, its already full and i cant send anything.
    Add me on skype as well : MasterImer

18. gmk3

gmk3 Make Money Online

Message folder now it's ok...

19. wasubo

wasubo New Member

Purchased and waiting for download am eager to get started

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

20. Moneymagnet1

Everything sent, lets make some money for you ;)