[Click Cash System] Make $4,000/Month in 30 Minutes a Day Guaranteed

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade here' started by Cory Friedman, Aug 11, 2013.

1. smartuser

smartuser New Member

i Signed up! Do i need to invest here? I'd be happy if i could implement it for free. but i know there are no free for this type of offer

Last edited: Aug 17, 2013
  2. outbackjoe

outbackjoe Make Money Online Very Active Members

Hey Cory, watched the webinar and signed up just now to hear more:)

cheers
    outbackjoe

3. scuba

scuba Very Active Members

What up MMD ... Scuba here with my review of the Click Cash System.

To sum up my review in one word ... Success! Cuz that is exactly what this system will get you. I joined the system on August 2, 2013 and here are my numbers so far ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So I started making sales on August 13 and up to date, as you can see above, I've made $235.43. The system works!!
    And the best part about this system is that it involves very little work on my end. I can't say how grateful I am to Smeltzer and Bizz for showing us how profitable this system really is. If it wasn't for Smeltzer's journal and for Bizz's awesome "advice" I probably would have never got involved. Thank you MMD Fam and thank you Cory and everyone else that is involved behind the scenes ... thank you for this awesome system. I highly recommend this system to anyone ... Beginner or Advanced!

Smeltzer likes this.
  4. gmk3

gmk3 Make Money Online

Application done few days ago but no news...
    ?

5. CashCleaner

CashCleaner SUPER MODERATOR

All signed up and ready to go.

6. arnoldhard

arnoldhard VIP MEMBER

Hi, buddy, you can see a review at page 2.

7. gmk3

gmk3 Make Money Online

i'm not ready...

8. arnoldhard

arnoldhard VIP MEMBER

I am Ready to Go

9. Dandaman08

Dandaman08 New Member

Ok I've been meaning to write this for awhile now, this is my honest and un-biased review on Cory Friedman's Click Cash System

A quick background for people, I joined on July 2nd and by I think July 29th I was past the 3k amount. Man was I pumped! I waited for Cory to contact me, I think maybe 3-4 days all while watching my subs creeping closer to 4k.
    I wasn't annoyed really, I was all ready to go and just disappointed I hadn't been contacted.

And if there is one area that could have been improved on in the early days it would have been the contact..I completely understand these guys are busy and now I'm more involved with things I can understand why and they do a great job and I can't fault them but like I said this is un-biased so I want to get everything down that I think people should know about.

It wasn't until I started asking other course members when they started selling solo's that I was then scheduled for training about 8 days ago now on the 5th of August.
    Let me tell you these guys go the extra mile! They got me into the skype rooms, they were viewing my screen in realtime to direct me around skype and provided me with my first swipe into getting the clicks. My internet is pretty sh*t and the call kept dropping off but my coach stuck with me and was very patient though he did say he hated Macbooks lol once he saw that was what I was using

I think I sold my first solo in under 30 minutes, christ talk about being nervous setting everything up! I was like a rabbit caught in the headlights! I think I sent 160 clicks on a 100 click solo just to make sure I wasn't f*cking up lol!

From there things have got easier, I don't sell a solo everyday but to date I've made just under $500 in 24 days utilising solo's and pay per lead programs. I've got good testimonials and things are on the up.

The beauty of the system is that I can do it wherever! To give you an example I posted my solo availability in the skye rooms and left it for awhile, I had to go and grab a haircut lol and while I was sitting there waiting for my turn I was contacted and was able to sell my solo for the day!
    But it get's better I work part time as a bartender in the week so I went to work after my haircut and was then able to sell an additional 50 clicks in between pulling pints! I made $50 whilst serving alcohol and having a haircut lol

Costs once you're inside the course are neligible once you've sold a couple of solos. I merely have to pay hosting each month, the one-off fee for my domain, then just about $25 for my AR and an additional $20 daily to get fresh leads on my list everyday.

I want to also give a shout out to zenji and cjalvarez91 two other guys on this course who I've gotten to know very well the previous month as there's a community almost amongst Cory's students. I'd advise all future students to get in touch with someone starting around the same time as you, it's great to see who's list will grow faster (I won in my race ) and to have someone to be in the same boat as you, kinda like an accountability partner almost.

I also want to mention what Cory doesn't tell you on his sales page and what were brilliant additions to the course.

Once you're selling solo's you'll be provided with the following:

- Solo Swipes pre-written for you to just insert your link into
    - Membership Area with videos being made all the time, the latest being on creating a sales page
    - Click Tracking Software ($197 value)
    - And much more that I won't reveal here

To summarise what I knew would become a long post, this course is worth it. I paid for it out of my savings and seeing money come into my Paypal account regularly and sometimes daily whilst being able to see where all of this is going in the future makes it all worthwhile.
    I would urge you to get this pronto, it will be the best decision you ever made and for what Cory's offering it's the cheapest I've seen anywhere hands down.

I've just started a journal here on MMD documenting my journey so if you want to see my continued success with Cory's program I urge you to have a look.

Cheers,
    Dan

10. tech

tech New Member

I have watched webinar, got bunch of emails from Cory, i did sign up to the system, gave my all information..
    it has been 2 weeks nobody get back to me. at least you could send a negative email man, it is not that hard!

11. CashCleaner

The guys go through every application manually and get a LOT through.
    There are only very limited slots so they take their time to pick and choose.

12. accom05

accom05 Member

I see a buy now button on their site, what is the point of getting accepted if you can buy the course? It is $37.
    I don't get the point. Am i missing something?

13. CashCleaner

That $37/month is for the GVO autoresponder minus all the hosting packages they normally get you to buy.
    So it is not the course you a buying just a tool.

14. accom05

accom05 Member

Oh ok, thank you for clarifying that. I applyed, hope to be contacted soon.
    Do you know how much money we have to spend to have all up and running?

15. CashCleaner

I can't really answer that as we are not the owners of the business model.
    I can say though it is worth the money if you stick at it.

16. accom05

accom05 Member

I am still confused ! I found a thread on the warrior forum that sell the same system at $8,26 !
    Today I received an automatic mail from Corey that tells me 'Huppy up, few spots still free', I applied and noone calls me back!
    Please, someone that KNOWS something about it can inform me please?

17. Cory Friedman

Cory Friedman MMD Paid Subscriber

Sorry for the confusion. The site that you see for $37 is a separate product that just teaches you the very basics about the Solo Ad Business. For the coaching and full done for you program that is done via Application only. Please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of applications. Please PM me the name that you used on the application and I will see if if I can dig it up.

CashCleaner likes this.
  18. wmspeed

wmspeed New Member

Hi Cory, I've filled out my application, I've been a lurking follower of yours, and a member of MMD for a while, I joined Swiffjustus' group and then got 'distracted' by life and this method caught my attention. Really well put together, and an awesome idea! Thanks for the webinar, and I look forward to hearing from you! ---- Cheers!

19. ib7

ib7 Make Money Online

Is there a monthly cost for the program? Are there any other costs - I imagine auto responder, domain(s)?

20. moviedemands

moviedemands The One n Only

Guys, this is not some free tutorial hes offering.
    This is a business that he sets up for you.
    Yes your going to need to invest, this is not for someone looking to make money without spending money.

I have not contacted the OP or his staff, but I would imagine this is over $1k for initial investment, and then more needed to keep it going.