[Click Cash System] Make $4,000/Month in 30 Minutes a Day Guaranteed

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade here' started by Cory Friedman, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Cory Friedman

Cory Friedman MMD Paid Subscriber

“Serial Six-Figure IM Superstar SWEARS UNDER OATH:
    “Give Me ’30 Minutes’ Per-Day and
    I GUARANTEE This Shockingly-
    Simple Click Cash Formula Will
    Pocket You $4,000/month+
    (in less than 3 months)…

Or I’ll Send You $50!”

[​IMG]

Imagine! Results Like These
    In Just 30 Minutes a Day:

RE: Your Guaranteed Success

Dear friend,

It’s time to stop the insanity!

If you’re sick and tired of wasting HOURS of your time (and your precious cash) STRUGGLING to make a DIME online, falling for one worthless scheme

after another with absolutely ZERO results to show for it….

I’m about to toss you a much needed ‘rescue-line’…

Because after spending 10 years of my life and over $50,000 desperately trying to figure out ‘what works’ for making REAL money online…

I finally stumbled upon an incredibly simple 3-Step ‘Click Cash’ formula that’s been making me over $10,000 PROFIT per month for the last 2 years….

Best of all?

It Takes Just 30-Minutes per Day,
    Generates $1000's Your FIRST Month
    & The Income Lasts FOREVER

Listen… I know this sounds like another ‘pie in the sky promise’…

But please hear me out…

Because in the next 3 minutes I’m going to you how to COPY my simple 3-step formula and immediately pocket $1,000 this month… $3,000 next month…

and and least $5,000/month every month from then on, 100% guaranteed.

But first I need to ask you…

Can YOU Relate To This?

As you know, my name is Cory Friedman, and just a few short years ago I was the most frustrated work-from-home wannabe in the word…

Sure, I kept hearing all the amazing things about making money online and the dream, hands-free lifestyle it could provide…

But when it came time to finding a system or method that actually brought in real, life-changing income…

I Wasted $1000's and YEARS Of My Life
    PARALYZED By Info-Overload, Falling For One Worthless ‘Gurus’ Scheme After Another

I still remember those agonizing days.

I had all the desire in the world to earn a real income online and I was willing to do whatever it would take to succeed…

I bought course upon course on ‘affiliate marketing’

I spent $1000's learning differnet ‘traffic generation’ techniques…

I kept falling for the latest ‘magic-pill’ money-making ‘system’ that promised it would be the solution to all my problems…

It was an endless cycle of mind-numbing,
    wallet-draining misery

But I promised myself I’d never give up…

Heck, I’d come way to far by now, spent too much money, and learned far too much…

I had to figure this thing out…

…so I could finally free myself from my life-sucking day job and start living life on my own terms…

My everyday life had become a veritable hell – trudging through dozens-upon-dozens of ebooks, home-study-courses and even several extremely expensive coaching programs that I definitely could not afford at the time…

Sure, I was learning all sorts of solid internet marketing information…

But no matter what I did, I never seemed to get that ‘last piece of the puzzle’…

I Just Couldn’t Find a Realistic, Straightforward
    System That Would Make Me That Job-Replacing Income I So Desperately Desired…

Nothing Seemed to Work – NOTHING

And believe me – I tried just about every new gimmick, every new piece of software, every idea. I wrote ebooks that no one would buy. I wrote articles that only got meager trickles of traffic.

I tried backlinking, Search Engine Optimization, list building. I tried using new gimmicky software tricks that were supposed to “EXPLODE my site with traffic”. I even (and I’m embarrassed to tell you this) bought into some of the big “guru” launches.

And even after spending all the time and money – I realized that…

All the IM Skills I had Acquired were WORTHLESS

And that was a sad day.

I admit that after 10 years of trying to make money online and making only a buck or two here and there, I was ready to throw in the towel.

I admit it – I wanted to quit and give it up.

I was about to turn into a “quitter”.

Later the same week, on a Sunday afternoon, I was going thru my hard drive, looking thru all of the shiny goodies I had purchased over the
    years – and I saw something – just one little thing…

And then I started looking thru several different products, and then looked at more folders and more products. And I saw that one “little
    thing” over and over and over… and it hit me like a ton of bricks:

That One “Little Thing”
    was THE BIG THING

All those years of searching and trying all that stuff… and all the while the ONE BIG THING was sitting there on my hard drive. RIGHT IN
    FRONT OF ME – staring me in the face.

And NOW – at last – I “got it”.

Since that one “AWE FILLED” moment, I have been able to have one $10,000 profit month online after another. In fact, this year alone,

I have used this “ONE BIG THING” bring in over $150,000!

Imagine Making This Kind Of
    DAILY Income!

[​IMG]

Using nothing but a simple, deadly-effective 3-step click cash formula that took just 30-minutes per day… and a highly-unusual ‘instant’ income secret…

My eyes had finally been opened to:

The 3 Shockingly Simple Steps
    That Pocket $1,000's Per Month
    (In Just 30-Minutes Per Day)
    While Building You a MASSIVE,
    Never-Ending Online Income!

When I first discovered these 3 fool-proof steps to consistent monthly $1,000's… I almost couldn’t believe it…

But when I put them into action, I started making over $5,000 profit per month so fast (and so consistently) my jaw literally dropped…

And it all made so much sense, because the very nature of this ’3-Step’ rinse & repeat formula effectively bypassed all the roadblocks that were stopping me before I started!

I no longer had to worry about traffic!

I no longer had to worry about salescopy!

I no longer had to try to sell anything for hound my friends and relatives!

I no longer had to exhaust myself for weeks or months… following one worthless scheme after another…

Best of all…

I Now Knew BEFOREHAND That

30-Measly-Minutes a Day Would
    GUARANTEE I’d Make At Least
    $4,000 PROFIT Per Month… Over &
    Over Again, For The Rest Of My Life!

Honestly, this was the greatest discovery of my life, and in no time flat I used this simple ‘paint-by-numbers’ process to generate a lavish, $10,000/month+++ income….

The Results Truly Speak For Themselves:

Finally! I FREED myself from my miserable day-job… skyrocketing my income to the six-figure level in just a few short months!

That’s the beauty of this process! It’s a 100% repeatable and scalable process, in fact each time you unleash this amazing cash formula it has a multiplying effect…

You make more and more money, every time out! Now It’s My Turn To Give Back…

I’m fed-up with the way things are being done in the online make-money world, and I’ve decided to take a stand…

And now, in an effort to give you the most direct path to an awesome, job-killing monthly income… I’ve decided to share my exact ‘paint-by-number’

Click Cash method with the world…

So YOU can COPY my proven formula and start making at least $5,000 per month in just 30 minutes per day, 100% guaranteed!

INTRODUCING: The Click Cash System!

A 100% done for you System that will make sure you make $4,000/Month in around 3 months after implementing these little steps

In the Click Cash System we will:

• Build Your List to 4000+ white-hot brand-new subscribers over 15
      -20 days.

• We set up all software/autoresponder required to run the business
      for you

• We teach you in a group setting via 2 weekly webinars on the
      entire Solo

• Ad Selling business model. You can also reach us via Skype for
      questions…

• After your list reaches 4k subscribers and you make your first
      few solo ad sales, then we bolt you into the Stage 2 listbuilding process
      which will rocket you to being able to deliver 300+ clicks a day within 2
      months (the $100+/day income level)

• We will also get you access to an in-depth video training that
      walks you through, step-by-step the same 20 minute per day, Click Cash
      process I’ll be teaching you on.

The Series of Videos are broken down like this:

·Basic Training (immediate access upon sign up)

• Introduction

• Solo Ad Biz Ecosystem

• Crucial Points

• Live Demo

• Your Next Steps

• Squeeze Page Tutorial

• Resources

·Advanced Training (unlocked once you get your list)

• Clicks Maximizer Basics

• Clicks Maximizer Mastery

• Broadcasting with Get Response

• Thorough Selling Process

• Swapping Tutorial

• Skype Notification Settings

• Source of Email Swipes

·Webinar Recordings

• Here you will find all the Webinar Recordings to make sure you

don’t miss anything.

100% NO RISK GUARANTEE

Iron Clad Money Back Guarantee

You’ll bring in $500-$1500 the first month I hand you your list and a minimum of $1500/month profit no longer than 3 months out or may ask to get an entire refund of
    your investment in this program.

**IMORTANT NOTE**

Since the nature of this program is one where we do the heavy lifting for you to get you making money fast; we can’t let everybody in especially at once.

Access to the Click Cash System is via Application only

Please register to our autowebinar (you can watch the replay) so that I can explain better how the whole system works. If after you watch the webinar you think you got what it takes to succeed on this system then please fill up the application at the end of the webinar and as spots open up we will get in contact with you to let you in.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
  2. Smeltzer

Smeltzer The World is Mine Very Active Members

smeltzer approved small.png
    Normally I do not give a review. Period. You can look over BST's here on MMD and count on one hand the amount of times I have given a review. So when I do it is one of those instances to sit up and pay attention. This program DOES work. There is no doubt about this at all.

During the past couple weeks or so you can see I have documented a journal.The purpose of the journal was to keep track of my progress as let me be honest I have a bad habit of deleting stuff on my desktop. There was other reasons to. As if I learned anything new I could share it with MMD. Or others in the field could chime in with some nice helpful tips as well and we could grow together as a family.

In my journal you will see thin a couple of weeks I have received over 10k subs to my GR auto-responder . I have earned over 1100.00 USD. This in just a couple of weeks. I have Cory and the guys there whenever I need them for helpful advice. I have some friends on MMD in the group as well and we team up and help one another.

After only 2 weeks I am now able to deliver 300 clicks a day on easy street without worry. The market value of 300 clicks is 105.00 . Now I do a lot of stuff so really I try for a quick sell and when someone contacts me to buy clicks I give them a high price then try to sell them on a lower price for buying in bulk. This gets rid of my inventory faster and frees up more time for me.

In under 2 weeks I have GREAT testimonials from "guru" types that others look up to. I have people praising my traffic and banging out sales from my traffic and breaking even / Making profit. I have regular customers that just keep coming back for more. LIFE IS GOOD in this business.

This is not only just about money. This is FUN. This sooo reminds me of my glory days my VERY first time marketing hustling traffic and talking to customers on "yahoo" Yeah things have changed like now we use skype but the connecting and the art o sale and the RUSH you get from closing is still the same and it IS addicting.

Well there you have it. I would just like to say. Cory nor anyone else PAID me a dime to write this testimonial. I am not getting commission off of this thread. I was asked if I would share my experience and that is what I did. You will find Cory is a great guy and has some great people in the program and is backed by great people. If you follow the program and ask them for help it will not fall on deaf ears. YOU WILL BE successful if you follow the program and if you have problems ASK.

Just though I would add another benefit. Another benefit to this program. The guys you hear about. The guys that make millions of dollars a year that everyone looks up to. These the same guys you talk to on a daily basis. They know you got the fire clicks they will even go as far as seek you out for traffic. So if you REALLY want to be an internet marketer this is where to start as you can get your name known fast. After your name is known you can contact some of those big names you have done business with in the past and say hey remember me I have an idea that will make us both a lot of money.

In short to sum this all up GET IN NOW!!!!

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  3. Cory Friedman

It's being a pleasure to get you up an running on this Industry Smeltzer.

From now on the sky is the limit.

I like that you opened a Journal to keep yourself accountable. That helps you grow faster as you can see that actions you have taken over the days, weeks and Months

Cory

4. Bizzoyce

Bizzoyce ADMINISTRATOR

OK, I have never had to vouch for something in a BST. But this is the one time I can and I can Honestly say it works. It really works, Just like Smeltzer I have also made a journal to track my progress and as anyone can see its working. Numbers don't lie. Subs go up, Money goes up. It is exciting, it is a rush to have all this happening.

I have to thank Cory and the guys for this. When i have a question it gets answered. If your on the fence just take a look at our journals, they are the proof it works. Steady every day income.

Jump on this Opportunity. As real ones like this don't come around to often.

5. Chisustation

Chisustation New Member

Well, I've been following Smeltzer's a Bizzoyce's journals and I'm really interested on the system, my english is not the best but i'm certainly going to go thru with this. Hope this is newbie friendly because i'm not experienced at all on IM.

Looking forward to it

6. SWIFFJUSTUS

SWIFFJUSTUS ⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠ Elite VIP Member

I'm gonna have to take a really close look at this.
    Besides a few Guys who's opinion I take notice of
    vouching for it,this is the type of thing that's usually more profitable
    as far as long term sustainable Income goes.
    What I mean is a working Program or complete
    system as opposed to some simple Method which
    no matter how much it brings in the beginning,in most cases,
    will Usually quickly Wan or need to be completely restructured.
    So although I can't personally vouch for this....YET
    I will say you Guy's have to start looking pass those
    Get Big Money Quick little methods(even if it's one of mine)
    Gotta stop chasing those quick little hits.
    and start looking for or building your own working Programs or Systems
    Those that will offer YOU some Experience and long term stability.
    This seems to be following that Pattern!

Win,loose or Draw there's usually something gained from these types
    of experiences, where you are shown a way and then able to take the wheel
    on your own and blaze your own path.
    Beside appears these Guys have won the IM Trifecta.
    EXPERIENCE + FUN + THE LOOT TO BOOT :cool:

7. Smeltzer

You got that right! I have not had soo much fun in some time. Literally thanks to these guys it kinda helped me to take a step back and say hey wait a minute am I working to hard? Am I stressing too much? Am I taking my business and my income way too seriously? Am I taking life too seriously? Could I be enjoying life a bit more?

This business is a very relaxed business. It is not really serious. You just have to have a good bed side manner. You need no skills at all. At least none I have seen. I could probably run this business blind folded. If you can copy and paste you really can make money. I see older people not so technically inclined in this program. I see first time IMers all with great results. Cory has helped a lot of people. He sure has opened my eyes.

For once I get that thrill I had when I was brand new and making that money. I mean let's be real for a second. IM is like a junkie. Once you get that high from making money it is hard to get that high again until you reach a new level. Well I am not making yet at that level but I really have that same high I got from when I first started IM. This is very rare and a very rare program.

I look forward to seeing you in the huddle there Swiff lol.

8. light

light Think. Dream. Create.

Exactly! After reading Smeltzer's journal, I am really inspired to try this out. My webinar starts in a while. Looking forward to it!

9. light

light Think. Dream. Create.

I just sent my application. Hope I am accepted.

10. ImNewHere

ImNewHere VIP MAKES ME MONEY

Just got told I need to sign up..so I did...... got some great reviews from some friends of mine on here... Looking forward to it YAY

11. Cory Friedman

I am glad to be of help Bizz. You are doing great so far and we continue to test and teak our system to make it each day more valuable for our customers.

Our system is one of the most Noob Friendly systems out there and that is because we do the heavy lifting for you, if you can Copy and Paste and follow basic simple instructions then there is no reason for you not to succeed with this.

You are exactly right. Many times when we think about Making Money online we get caught up going from Method to Method and never focusing on building a stable long term business. Methods are good and they do make money if done right but sadly most of them die after a while and you find yourself starting from scratch on a new method every few months.

Actually in the beginning we were thinking calling this system the Copy,Paste Click Cash System but there are so many methods out there that claim to be copy paste and they are not that we decided not to name it like that so that people don't get confused thinking that we are just another overnight crappy launch of an eBook of video course but you are absolutely right is fun and is simple. If you can't do this then I think that then you can't do anything else and the reason for that is that we take care of all the hard work for you. We build the quality List for you (the make it or break it factor) we introduce you into the market, We get you set with all the tools to run the business and we train you to run the business. So all that you really do is take the keys of your car and drive it exactly the way we are telling you to drive; if you can do that then you are guaranteed to make money with this.

Thanks our Staff will review your application and get in contact with you if it gets accepted.

Thanks our Staff will review your application and get in contact with you if it gets accepted.

12. Cory Friedman

***IMPORTANT***

If you added your Skype name in your Application and your application gets accepted our staff will attempt to contact you on Skype first so please keep an eye on your skype for a contact request. The request will have my name "Cory Friedman" in the message

We like to do it this way because the faster you get used to use skype the better as a huge portion of the money you make is made on skype so having skype already is a big plus.

If you don't have or didn't added your skype then no problem they will attempt to contact you via phone.

Cory

13. Cory Friedman

MORE TESTIMONIALS

14. Cory Friedman

15. Cory Friedman

16. Chisustation

Chisustation New Member

The request will have your name on the message but it won't be yours directly right?

17. Timeismoney

Timeismoney MMD Paid Subscriber

so this was the method that smeltzer was doing journal on. I was always wondering about it. I have watched the webinar and sent in my application. Ready and excited to work if i am accepted. Will wait patiently for the acceptance message :)

18. SWIFFJUSTUS

SWIFFJUSTUS ⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠ Elite VIP Member

Soon my Comrade! got some offline ventures that need close monitoring right now but I am almost past that stage and ready to explore some new stuff. I could feel the excitement throughout your post and I knew this was something that needed to be closely investigated....so I did and I am.
    See you in the trenches soon my IM brother.

19. arnoldhard

arnoldhard VIP MEMBER

I applicationed. but I am not good at English.

20. Smeltzer

English is not really a req. As long as you can convey to the customer your price and let them know what time it is (your offer) you should be all good.