Lets get some stuff straight

Discussion in 'The Crap CAN' started by Doc, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Doc

Doc Make Money Online ADMINISTRATOR

MMD was brought about because I wanted a place to bring solid Internet Marketers together so we could align beside each other and throw ideas and new introverted ways to beat the system. Since that time we have accumulated many members it seems from other places and other forums. This is just part of life I suppose. Being that we are all working and dealing with money on a daily basis and as the main subject of this forum things do get heated , people do get crazy when it comes to money and especially if your starting to lose money.

MMD is in way wanting to feud with other communities nor is it our place to. We are good friends with some other larger communities and we want to keep those ties forever. We ( I ) believe why not build a Army of resources to network with, then cut your ties short and lose out on what you could be gaining. I feel that if these other communities felt the same way then we as a whole could build something much larger for all of us. MMD is in no way wanting a pissing match with BHW. If they don't want to be friendly with us then that's there loss. Me nor my staff is going to speak bad of them, we have nothing against them for any reason what so ever. We are here to make money and help those who want work towards making it for themselves. If your a member on this forum you have full rights to speak your mind and not worry about being banned. That's one of the things I have made clear since day one. Although we will not condone other members treating other members with disrespect. We expect to be treated with the same respect as we are treating you.

Staff please remember to act Professional as MMD is our business not our play ground.

Doc

2. BHBodeezy

BHBodeezy Make Money Online ADMINISTRATOR

Great post Dr.p!

I myself must admit yesterday was full of a lot of things.

And do apologize if I made any mistakes as to my actions in any thread against another forum or other people.

If everyone realized, we can grow as a bigger whole and make more together then the whole world would be a better place. So far the only place i found like that is MMD.

This place is home to me and i said it many times. Please lets all work together and rock this out.

If anyone needs anything, please feel free to contact me.

3. anywayIcan

anywayIcan Make Money Online

BHbodeezy - I may just well take you up on your offer of assistance -expect a PM in the not too distant future

Regards as always

anywayIcan

4. blackeyedpeas

blackeyedpeas Make Money Online

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F25SskWh_n8
    edited...............................................