BHOne aka Richard Driver Is a Scammer

Discussion in 'The Crap CAN' started by ezsubs, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Morituri

Morituri Make Money Online

Luckily, we have exposed this scammer, and we will do everything that lies in our power to stop him and any other scammer on this forum.

2. layla

layla Make Money Online

FUCKING OLd SHit, He's 51! I wonder where he is scamming now.

3. superawesomedood

superawesomedood Make Money Online Very Active Members

if you guys knew his name before you went into to business with him, you would have been able to tell that that are complaints about him going back as far as 2005.

If you didn't figure out his real name and research him before giving him a large sum of money: why not?

Did you have him sign a contract? If not, why not?

Did you research him at all? If not, why not?

Dr. P/MMD is not here to hold your hand. I think people who are getting scammed need to take a long look at themselves in the mirror. You are what con artitists consider a "mark" and you need to figure out why that is.

4. Doc

Doc Make Money Online ADMINISTRATOR

I personally will take part of the blame for BHone. Although I have to say on my own behalf Fizzle I told you to keep me updated with BHone and I also contacted him about your situation. You never kept up to your part of the bargain by keeping me informed so in return I thought everything was okay. Evidently it wasn't and I hope you recover from your losses.

I agree I personally handed out a couple Elite VIPS roles in a very quick judgment call on my end. No doubt about that and I regret that today. I'm not sure if you have noticed or not but a lot of changes have happened the past week and its only to better the community. If I have personally caused anyone on here to lose money because I made you feel comfortable with there role on MMD then anyone at loss let me know and I will try to help you personally the best way I can to recoup the money back rather it be with software or even some sort of coaching from my end for free. My ultimate goal on MMD is to help you the members make money not try to deceive or misguide you in any way.

Just remember though. Just because a person has been banned or called a scammer on another community doesn't mean that's true. Nor does that not mean people cant change, while saying that , I know many people dont change but I have proof on my own terms that MMD has definitely molded a few bad apples from other communities who are now great contributors here today.

Doc

5. fizzle

fizzle Make Money Online

Yes I know. I wasn't blaming you or anything. I know I was suppose to keep you updated. BhOne did reply back to me within the week I suppose to let you know and he did started to bring a bit traffic but then he pause it and gave me a excuse and was still helping me out. Like I said I ain't calling him a scammer yet. He did help me out. He gave me some training and I chat with him a few time but its been 2 week since I last talk to him because I was watching some videos he recommend me to. Anyway I apologize if you took it the wrong way DR.P. I'm not blaming you or anything and I apologize for not keeping you updated. Everything was fine and seem fine. Just hearing this put me down and giving me doubt I was hoping for the best but just hearing this look like the worst to come.

I haven't recover my lost yet. I'm just hoping BhOne reply back me and send me a email back within next week. But I will like to take you up on your offer if possible even though its my own fault. Anyway let me know. Thanks.

6. imfcuk

imfcuk Make Money Online Very Active Members

I was gone and this happened.
    Good thing this happened, because I was ready to work with him to write me a copy.

WOW!

7. EricG

EricG New Member

Mr. Driver is at again. Richard made it all the way up to Admin over at BlackHatTeam before he was exposed yesterday.

The slimy grifter hijacked a WSO coaching thread at BHT called "$2 Million In 4 Years...How I did It....DIRECT" and quickly turned it into his own mammoth scam operation --- consisting of 4000 posts and 400 pages on a single thread with nearly 300,000 views --- all the while manipulating the Admins & Moderators, evetually becoming Admin himself, banning any member who questioned his authority, orchestrating a Kajabi reselling scam after he was granted Admin access, and eventually garnishing nearly $30,000 USD in PayPal that members are currently trying to get refunds on.

It's truly a fascinating and disheartening read.

He went by the name slicer3 and has used the screen name slicer on BHW. Be on the lookout for anybody who fits this desciption at MMD. Driver attacked MMD a few years ago and don't put it past him to try again.

The blogspot in the first post of this thread ---

richarddriver [dot] blogspot [dot] com

--- has been updated with Richard's current shenanigans.

If you can add any information pertaining to this filthy charlatan, please do so in the blog comments or via the contact form on the blog. Any leads will help his current victims recover their funds and help put a stop to this swindling mountebank, once and for all.

BEWARE RICHARD DRIVER

Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  8. BlackHatShadow

BlackHatShadow New Member

I almost got taken by this scammer as well!

It all sounded great, but was skeptical, so I posted a few pressing questions about his service and StevenJones ( Black Hat Team moderator ) banned me without question.

I now see over at their forum that StevenJones is completely singing a different tune. I was under the impression they were business partners as they were
    both posting almost in tandem on that $2 Million in 4 years thread.

Hopefully nobody on their forum is still in cahoots with him, but I would be careful dealing with anyone of authority from bht for now.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  9. macmini706

macmini706 New Member

It's truly a fascinating and disheartening read.

10. Mister Faw

Mister Faw New Member

The situation is definitely getting bad on the side of some of the operators and even some of the promoters.

Take for example these 2 Youtube channels:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/JackAndChanceTheDogs/videos
    http://www.youtube.com/user/whatisapension/videos

All he is saying is 'don't buy' over and over...and promoting an MLM. And it looks like he is just attacking people blind, with no rhyme or reason. He even outright uses the words 'scam' on his blog. From what I have read in a Skype forum, he is the ringleader of this kind of stuff.

Its not something you can really get anyone other than Youtube to do officially. But he makes alot of people that are really legitimate look bad. And its not right.

(MMD ADMIN: Can I post his name?- People really need to know)

11. Mister Faw

Mister Faw New Member