BHOne aka Richard Driver Is a Scammer

Discussion in 'The Crap CAN' started by ezsubs, Dec 4, 2009.

1. ezsubs

ezsubs Make Money Online

Just thought everyone should know about this before doing any dealings with BHOne aka Richard Driver. He has scammed a group of users out of thousands via Western Union for an offline media buy that never took place.

richarddriver [dot] blogspot [dot] com

He is also associated with ghost and successallowed, who runs amilliads which is part of the hasoffers network. The account rep has been contacted and all accounts that have not been paid in full by them will be reporting to the account rep to get this network shut down. There are affiliates who have thousands of $ in outstanding commissions owed to them who have been 'blocked' from the network since the incident with Richard Driver.

Anyone else who has dealt with him feel free to comment.

2. Persistence

Persistence Make Money Online

BHOne:
    :D

had to edit out the personal info cuz it's a federal crime.

3. mrgodlike

mrgodlike Make Money Online Very Active Members

Thanks for the heads up, i've relayed all the info from here/sc chat to our admin/mod skype chat. Please don't be afraid to add as much detail as possible

Thanks!

4. wtfmane

wtfmane Make Money Online

old ass nigga

5. Villian

Villian Make Money Online

Sweet, Maybe I'll visit him while I'm back in Ontario next month! :viking:

6. smithers

smithers Make Money Online

If your reading, I told ya so..... thats 2 out of 3 now. :beer:

Wonder how long until the last one is exposed, this guy was promoted to VIP within around a week of being on the forum.

7. God of Hell Fire

God of Hell Fire Make Money Online Very Active Members

YEA YEA Smithers, we know, man you got a good sense on these things, maybe we should watch you more closely.LOL
    What's your next prediction.

8. cash-college

cash-college Make Money Online

bhone

Good thing I didn't send him $1000 western union like he wanted! :mad:

9. Doc

Doc Make Money Online ADMINISTRATOR

I have a prediction coming for you very soon to!

:D

Doc

10. smithers

will this involve a Hammer :viking:

11. God of Hell Fire

God of Hell Fire Make Money Online Very Active Members

Hey Smither's I have always liked your style, to the point, no holds barred, but man.
    If you can do better, try to open your own forum, and get back to us.

12. Doc

Doc Make Money Online ADMINISTRATOR

More like a Shotgun!

:top:

Doc

13. Cashnone

Cashnone Make Money Online

DONT DO BIZ WITH BHONE!!!! I can not believe that guy....

smitters who was ur first correct? and whos ur 3rd so i can keep an eye on them??? seriously i dont really like u but if ur good at spotting scammers then please SPILL THE BEANS AND SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. smithers

You seem to do a decent job of catching them yourself, you clearly dont need my help.

In the last 8 months you have worked closely with 3 guys who turned out to be scammers. First Arthas on HH forum, then Slayer on IMA, and now Bhone.

All the admins need to do on here is watch you very closely I guess to determine who the real douchebags are.

What happened to your VIP status btw.

15. Cashnone

my vip was removed cuz i started my own cpa network plus i have spamcave=less time=less time on mmd=inactive=no vip= its okay lol just vips here need to earn it 100% understandable i been real inactive on mmd because of my work. and my other forum.

Yeh i know i hate this u forgot gh0st and success allowed to that list.
    Seems that Scammers r everywhere its ridiculous im fed up with it. Really really hate this shit. I got an email today about someone who bhone took. Dude is a 3rd world country had to work hard to earn that. Its like a years pay (if he wasnt online earning) in his country. Man Bhone is really really bad news. Anyways im getting all info i can of Bhone and posting it at the cave for whoever wants to use it. Also contacting his isp to try to get a REAL address. We will see.

16. cash-college

cash-college Make Money Online

rich

edit ........

17. Cashnone

thats a PO i want his real address. :viking:

18. mrgodlike

mrgodlike Make Money Online Very Active Members

He was Banned, PERSONALLY by yours truely. Also name has the word Thief under it personally edited and inputted by Dr.P himself.

Can't believe the shit i've been hearing about him. Makes me sick to know the kind of damage he's done.

19. fizzle

fizzle Make Money Online

Yup I agree with the VIP status. Only reason people probably trust him was because of his VIP status. MMD and SpamCave gave him VIP status easily and that is why people trust him and then got scam by him. If he never received that kind of status people would of been more conscious and think twice about doing business with him.

Reason I trust him was because of his VIP status. In my head and heart I had this feeling that he wasn't trust worthy because I remember he was banned at whywork forum. It wasn't because he was scamming though. It was for telling people to hype up his training and telling people to give positive feedback. Whywork say he knew his shit though but still gave him the banned because he couldn't allow him to hype up his training.

Anyway Bhone help me out sort of because I never received the final version of the IMA stuff so we started to chat a bit. And he gave me it and some how we end up talking about his coaching. He say he only accept WU and not paypal because he been scammed a lot through paypal. I was thinking whether or not to do business with him. My first thought was he wasn't to be trusted and I shouldn't do business with him because I remember he was banned at whywork forum. Then I recheck the forum saw the reason why he was banned. Then I thought hmm maybe he can help me out since whywork say he know his shit. Wasn't enough for me to go with it. Then I'm like hmm he got VIP status at MMD I guess the MODs and VIP trust him because there no way to get that status unless a MOD did it. Then I read his service where he was offering to do creative writing or something which charge $125 and saw a few good feedback. Then I told him yea sure I'll do the training but still wasn't really convince. I delay sending the money and was talking to him reconsidering it but he convince me and even call me up and shit which convince me even more. I was like if he willing to call me up and talk to me I guess he seriously about training me because we talk a bit over the phone. Anyway that how I end up deciding to give him my money and hope for the best but that VIP status does help. I know its my own fault and I'm not blaming anyone or anything.

I just hope that VIP status and stuff won't be easily given away next time. He wasn't active and plus didn't contribute much and receive VIP status easily within a week. I know sometimes VIP will still scam people but at least they had to work their way up to that status and contribute to the forum and such before they are able to scammed someone. Whatever they contribute such as information/download/etc. will probably be useful so at least the people who got scammed receive something even though it might not be worth it but at least you got something out of it haha.

Anyway I don't know if he a scammer or not. Most likely he is but not saying he is. I did pay him through Western Union about $350 for training and $450 for bringing traffic. But he didn't really delivery anything. He did give me some training but I don't believe it was worth $350 and did bring me a bit traffic but pause my campaign supposedly it wasn't hitting the inbox and saying my domain is consider spam because it has the keyword "chat" in it which is consider a spam word. Anyway I just hope he can come through for me and at least help me out a bit and somehow make me some money to reimburse whatever I pay him.

I haven't talk to him for about two week because I was doing his training which he told me to watch videos on Building Dynamic Websites and I just send him a email today and waiting to see if he will reply back to it or not. Just hoping for the best. Anyway I pay him around Mid/Late Oct.

Sorry for the long post and such but was just giving my side of the story and what happen and such. Will keep people updated on what's going on between him and me. Hoping for the best and everything will work out.

20. aj113

aj113 Make Money Online Very Active Members

Man I see this happening all the time, and I can guarantee that there is at least one more major player here who will show his true colours sooner or later.

In the meantime, my Content Hurricane sales thread now has a glowing opening review from someone who has subsequently been (literally) labelled as a thief, someone who I gave the review copy to because I was instructed to do so by an Admin. That's hardly a good recommendation for a prospective customer is it?. The least you could do is edit out the thanks that I gave him.