No more threads about BHW!

Discussion in 'The Crap CAN' started by Doc, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Doc

Doc Make Money Online ADMINISTRATOR

I want to make this very clear. From today and in the future there will be no more threads started flaming other forums.

We understand that you may have your reasons to dislike other forums for whatever they reasons are.

This is MMD and we dont care what goes on at other forums.

Doc

2. anywayIcan

anywayIcan Make Money Online

Thank you Doc for this. I too am sick of the sight and sound of anything even closely resembling that - or other >>> forums

We are HERE to discuss MONEY MAKER Methods -not stupid ass ideas about what other persons do at other sites.

Regards

AC

3. enrikole

enrikole Make Money Online

Yep that is a definitely a good move.

When I visit DP and see them flaming BHW and WF and then go to BHW and see them flaming DP, it kind of makes me gringe. We are not in the elementary school anymore. Most of us are adults. It seems that a lot of people just flame for the flaming sake. They behave like immature kids, thinking that by flaming someone , they are somewhat cooler and better. Sad that what it is.

We blackhatters are all in this together. And the fact is that no place is perfect.

If you would find a perfect forum then you should not join it, since you would ruin it :p

Fact is that this place is not the best thing since electricity. And neither is BHW or any other forum. They are all GOOD for different things. And I am in no way trying to say something bad about this place, its just the way things are :) Love this place and love WF, BHW etc...

The more you expose yourself to different communities the better it is, more relationships, more opportunities to learn :)

Anyways just my $0.02

4. God of Hell Fire

God of Hell Fire Make Money Online Very Active Members

I totally agree, and we should have stated this awhile back.
    We are a business forum, and we should conduct ourselves as such.
    Forum Flames = BANNED.

5. GaryTaylors

GaryTaylors Make Money Online

Great idea to implement! I'm totally for it. I don't want to hear about other forums or anything else along those lines, I'd prefer only to hear about good quality money making methods! :) Thanks for the post, now time to stop worrying about everyone else and start focusing on how we can all get to the money.

6. LiquidCash

LiquidCash Make Money Online Very Active Members

Personally I think thats what certain parts of this forum is for such as crap can and general discussion. It says feel free to talk about anything. If somebody is bothered by it , then past by it and dont read it all. If your browsing those sections anyway , your not thinking about making money at the time so I dont see how it will hender the forum..

I hope this is not going to get like BHW, censorship and you know..

Just stating my opinion

7. Doc

Doc Make Money Online ADMINISTRATOR

Liquid its not about censorship. There is almost anything in the word we allow people to discuss as long as its legal etc.. But to just come here and speak bad about another forum really make no sense to me. If you dont like a certain forum then dont go there. No real reason to come here and talk about another forum.

I know if you owned Burger King you wouldn't your patrons to talk about McDonald's would you?

It just gets old to see everyone flaming other forums on different forums.

Thanks for understanding.

Doc

8. ProAffiliate01

ProAffiliate01 Very Active Members

You are right. It often sounds like people are just whining, and usually it's their fault-maybe being suspended or banned for ****ming too much. Then they want to go to other forums and complain about it out of revenge.

9. anthonyjames

anthonyjames Make Money Online Very Active Members

If you don't like a forum - LEAVE IT. Forget about it and join MMD because it rocks.

AJ