Lucas Adamski is not trustworthy!!! BEWARE!!! (Shark Minisites)

Discussion in 'The Crap CAN' started by greersva, Dec 11, 2010.

1. greersva

greersva Make Money Online Very Active Members

This is my opinion, and I will explain. I am not sure if anyone else saw his ads a few weeks back, He runs a minisite business called Shark's or something... He was having a contest where the first 4 people to respond to his thread got FREE minisite web design from him. I answered , and recieved a winner confirmation from him. Put in my order, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT send a couple of emails, PM's no response. Finally I get his support email at his website, and he finally replies, and says, "too busy to do any more free bee's, I'm slammed!!" WHAT THE F***?? i EMAIL HIM AGAIN ASKING HIM TO HONOR HIS WORD, AND HE SAYS "DUDE, i CAN'T" well THAT WAS ABOUT 4 OR 5 DAYS AGO, TODAY i GET A NEW PROMO from him, about some half price specials... That does not sound like someone who's slammed too much. He's not a man of his word.

SG

2. carp104

carp104 Make Money Online

These are the types of people that give IM a bad rep

3. dbear

dbear Make Money Online

Thanks for sharing man. Now we can avoid this kind of scammers.

4. mogol87

mogol87 Make Money Online

i have seen this guy "Lucas Adamski" in DP forums, and if im not mistaken he was also trying to scam me! SO guys get warned!

5. itakeoverworld

itakeoverworld Make Money Online

well wait a second guys. he could very well be telling the truth. I like free shet, so if I knew about this giveaway, I probably would have jumped at his freebie offer. But I will say that if you really got a confirmation email saying that you are a winner, he should honor his word.

6. jim2564

jim2564 New Member

You should check out » The Salty Droid >> bleep.
    He goes through all the scam artists and their bulls**t claims they make to rope in people who are genuinely trying to make money online.
    False promised, services never delivered... the list goes on and on.
    Thankfully you didn't lose thousands of dollars as some people have.

7. pahsurf

pahsurf Make Money Online Very Active Members

He done this to me about 18 months ago.

Went to a lot of trouble, then he just gave me the same bullshit after weeks of messing me about,
    He was too busy,
    talked to the other guys, he promised stuff too at the time,
    He gave them the same bullshit,

I think he does it on all the forums to get Thanks and to build up a rep.
    Anyway dont waste your time with him

8. rickstar1

rickstar1 New Member

Wow, I've seen this guy offering his graphics around, Thanks for the heads up:D

9. rwperkinsjr

rwperkinsjr New Member

Total Scam

He will also sell your email even though he guarantees your privacy. I hadn't of shark minisites but I know he also has BraveMinisites so stay away from that one too.

Hey Adamski, shame shame now we all know your name. No more scams dude... your days are numbered now that you are being exposed for your lies. Google search results can be good or bad, in your case they are looking very bad and I will post my opinion EVERYWHERE I can.

Beware folks, seriously.

10. jim2564

jim2564 New Member

I think just about everyone gives your address away these days. That's why I use a separate gmail address for just about everything.

11. rwperkinsjr

rwperkinsjr New Member

Sine I started using unique addresses for everything I write or respond to it has not been a problem except from this guy. I think most marketers try to do the right thing but jokers like this guy are what is ruining the industry and making it hard for legitimate people to get good information.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  12. lucas131

lucas131 New Member

I've recently find out about this thread. I know it was some time ago but I still want to clarify the situation.

Yes I did offer free minisite designs and due to too many orders I was not able to fulfil though. I did say too many time yes and for some people I didn't fulfil my promise as I should. For that I deeply apologize as it was my mistake.

Regarding other comments on this thread saying negative things about me, I don't find them correct. Please contact me if there we had any cases not closed in the past and I'd be more than happy to find a solution. I don't appreciate people calling me bad names without any proof.

I hope this post clarified some of these things. I dont' claim to be perfect and I did mistakes in the past. That could have been my recklessness, bad habits and young age. Integrity is very important for me and if any way I was not integrous in the past I want to pay it back. Thank you.

13. WilliamGates

WilliamGates New Member

At the very least he's not conducting his business responsibly. Sounds like he needs help perhaps. Biting off more than you can chew is never a good idea.