How many of you here were banned at another Forum

Discussion in 'The Crap CAN' started by Doc, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Kismet

Kismet Make Money Online

Well i didnt come here cos i was banned from that other forum...
    I found this place during a search so i joined up..

now i find my ip is blocked by that other forum.. but so what, fuck them

I did have to re-sign up here though to mmd cos i forgot password and which email i used..
    so like a fiery phoenix i'v evolved from Turner (the screw) haha
    to Kismet the new....

So here i will reintroduce myself... hiya folks :d
    I only learnt of IM in january of this year and when i realised what it entailed i was hooked...
    I'm a scouser of 44 years, i've made my way through this life mostly on my own, i've only ever worked for someone else for no more than two years...
    my field has been always in the offline market...

the dodgy kind,

Now I'm here .... this is home

Kismet

2. hoont79

hoont79 Make Money Online

I didnt get banned but have a bit of frustration to let out....on another forum i have contacted mods several times for a for sale thread to get reviewed so i could put it up, and never get an answer, but as soon as i mention what i am looking to get reviewed on another thread the same mod who i pm'ed several times hits me with an infraction.....grrrrr

3. BSA2010

BSA2010 Make Money Online Very Active Members

I got banned for a week at BHW for negative repping a douchebag mod that was throwing personal insults at me for no good reason (and it was in the lounge and there really wasn't a good reason for him to be so insulting)

Apparently only mods can receive positive rep...kinda defeats the purpose

4. IQ2K5

IQ2K5 Make Money Online Very Active Members

I've got banned from BHW by HaRRo after telling him on IRC that I was registered at TheVault, and that he wasn't right when he said that 80% of the torrents there were stolen from BHW. Lol...

5. Reizar

Reizar Make Money Online

Banned on DP over 20 times lol. Had over 20 accounts there :p

Banned at BHW because of mods not giving a crap about their members. One guy had a slight issue with my service. We gave him a free re blast and a full refund. Also had a lot of people backing me up saying that it was a good service. So Troph decided hmmm lets give him the ban hammer.

So here I am. In all honesty being banned on BHW was a good thing. If I wasn't banned. I probably wouldn't have ended up on MMD.

6. b0dzila

b0dzila Make Money Online

Hey,

I got banned from DP... Because i was selling VCCs... :D

7. Ashleigh4u

Ashleigh4u Make Money Online Very Active Members

Well, My Ip was apparently banned by the administrator of BHW. The funny thing is I never used the site prior to that and mailed them to tell them so. No reply. I tried to register on another computer using another connection + a new email, and was never activated. Again no response from Admin. So I was banned from a board I never even got to register with....go figure! Better off here anyway. :thefinger:

8. minishooter

minishooter Make Money Online Very Active Members

[​IMG]

:thefinger: BHW sucks

banned for being here

9. loaked-out

loaked-out Make Money Online

I got the ban hammer for dupe accounts?....that's some bullshit, why would I want two accounts, show me proof niggers..

10. visionq

visionq Make Money Online Very Active Members

Doesn't really matter, but I just got banned from that hole in the wall called bhw, simply because I pm"d this dick head that insulted me in my thread and told him, that if he didn't have anything positive to say, stay the f*ck out of my thread. He pm'd me back and asked why I didn't respond to him in the thread. I knew some sh*t was up then. I didn't respond. 5 minutes later I was banned forever. In case anyone knows him Alex Brooks is a P*ssy:thefinger:

Okay...now back to work.

11. Reizar

Reizar Make Money Online

Indeed he is. I have had bad experiences with him quite a few times. He has also been known to rip other members work and sell it on DP in an ebook ( word for word. I mean at least take the decency to twist it and rewrite it in your own words )

12. blackeyedpeas

blackeyedpeas Make Money Online

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F25SskWh_n8
    my favorite ban was on dp for bumping a thread in the bst section.

someone needs to tell them THEY changed it so that a thread does not bump, so it is impossible to do, so stop banning for it already.

morons.

[​IMG] PR: wait...[​IMG] I: wait...[​IMG] L: wait...[​IMG] LD: wait...[​IMG] I: wait...wait...[​IMG] Rank: wait...[​IMG] Traffic: wait...[​IMG] Price: wait...[​IMG] C: wait...
    [​IMG]

13. se3giu

se3giu Make Money Online

YEA I too was banned from BHW

14. writeon

writeon Make Money Online Very Active Members

[​IMG] hahahahahaha!! Omg! I totally lost it just now!

15. USMC

USMC Make Money Online

I've been banned from a few. Once was because my account was hacked and used to break several rules. The other time I'm not sure what I did but when I tried to log in it gave reason for ban as "Because I felt like it"

16. ecko86

ecko86 Make Money Online

i was banned last time from bhw. but that's the final i playing around there after i meet with MMD. Love MMD!

17. Mtrader

Mtrader Make Money Online

Banned from BHW for Un-authorised coaching! when all i was doing was posting up a help/advice thread!? The funniest part was that everyone at BHW was like, why are you helping us!? like they had never been offered help, this later turned out in a ban because one of the mod's decided to move my post, and in doing so put it in the wrong section thus getting me banned *claps*

I aslo want to add why i joined MMD, after simply flying solo for around a year, realised i missed the community (i know its sad) of a forum like MMD, helping others gives you an odd satisfaction that you've pushed them in the right direction, an example of this is a pm i got today asking for a helping hand, i wont mention names, but they simply asked for help so that there wife could have less time at work and more time simply doing easier stuff online, with a chance to support there family, and this gave me great satisfaction to feel i had helped this user :tee:

thats my 2 pence

18. Count Stacula

Count Stacula Make Money Online Very Active Members

Got banned at BHW. I created a post about my website that is for people to boost their youtube video views. Then a mod made a mistake and deleted the post, I then called him out about it in a new thread. He then deletes that thread and I PM him calling him a D-bag, which he was, and I was banned forever.

19. ellest

ellest Make Money Online Very Active Members

Got banned from some forums because I used to have like 2-3 personas going at the same time and at times I confused them :vollkommenauf:

I have been on the moderator side of things too for 2 years or so. I think I got like 200+ members banned :lol: nothing to do with marketing mostly an official gaming site for a company so we had to be hardcore. I left that position and now I am happy to be on the normal user position so much less stress and more freedom to post as I wish within the forum rules.

So, yeah I understand both the moderators side of things and members point of view. At times I wish I was back at moderating... but a few months off it is going to do me good.

20. silverdot

silverdot Make Money Online Very Active Members

This is a funny thread. Let me put it this way. MMD is the only forum I'm not banned from and even here I tread on thin ice :thefinger:

My favorite ban was from BHW. Seems admin isn't as up on security as they should be. Get your favorite Online pw cracker (I use Brutus) and a good pw list (custom made) and you'd be surprised what some admin passwords are. I didn't use a proxy when logging in, and they associated my user account with me logging in with admin account. :top:

WHOOPS!!

I may suck at internet marketing, but online security is a different story.