How many of you here were banned at another Forum

Discussion in 'The Crap CAN' started by Doc, Jul 9, 2009.

1. workinclasshero

workinclasshero Make Money Online Very Active Members

I was banned from...

I was banned from Totse2- two days ago for a cpa offer I thought was pretty clever, apparently I did not read the forum guidelines very well, they didnt permaban me because I posted a nice little introduction in the introduction threads so said the mod. I used a proxy got another acct then harassed the admin a little but still banned for a week, coc*su**ers! I was also recently banned from dem*noiT forums and downloading page, son of a bi*ch i said. So now im gonna have to buy another dem*noiT invite off E-GAY for 5 dolla I guess, as less one of you fellas has one if so PM me and I'll PM you a IPT invite in return. Thus far I have yet to earn a pretty penny from CPA offers, god i suck at life. Later.

2. Gerula

Gerula Make Money Online

I couldn't help myself, I had to reply to this, 15 times?!?!
    You're one persistent ...
    Talking about not giving up in this business... This tells me you probably make some serious dough

3. Googlegirl

Googlegirl Member

Once you're ip have been banned from the site. Simply change your IP and register back again...You just have to disable all firewall from the PC and from the Router and then check again if you can login if not follow this simple resolution.

1. turn off any antivirus or third party firewall that you have
    2. Disconnect the router from the modem [cable modem, regular isp modem] and try a direct connection. Using an ethernet cable directly connect your computer to the modem bypassing the router.
    3. or even by changing Ip you could possibly get into the site.. you can be in touch with the current Ip from IP-Details.com ..You cannot change the ip address, if you are using static ip address.If it is dynamic ip address, you can change it easily by resetting the modem or switching it off and on.you can also use Proxy server or Hide ip address software to change the ip address

4. SirJuninho

SirJuninho New Member

I never got banned.
    Guess I'm good guy :D

5. bolo2491d

bolo2491d New Member

I got banned form moneycodeking for.. well I was skype spamming my product and pretty much spammed like 10 times a day and once of the users on skype was forum admin :(

6. MrPRinson

MrPRinson New Member

It was one of the darkest days of my life( virtual life),
    I was in my boxers, my dog was in the room. and then ....it happened
    I WAS BANNED because the forum took me for a spammer! :(:(
    but I only shared awesome moz-like content
    I only had a few posts...so young...o_O:confused:

7. iMonetizeIt

iMonetizeIt Member

on one forum their guy blamed me I am talking strictly about business and do not discuss important casual topics about life with the community : ) He called my messages "spam" and asked not to write anymore. But yeah, business is my prior interest for spending my time online...