Cam sites that allow chat traffic

Discussion in 'Dating Promotion Methods' started by IQ2K5, Oct 21, 2009.

1. IQ2K5

IQ2K5 Make Money Online Very Active Members

Hiya,

I've been reading lots of threads with e-whoring methods, and so far, the method where you get people on your messenger and make them signup on cam sites seems easiest to implement. But I've heard that some sites don't allow that type of traffic, and I would like to know which ones are ok with it.

So far, I've heard that enticecash accepts that traffic, and that they even have tutorials for their affiliates on how to do that. :D

I've read some articles about CU, CD, SC and similar sites, but haven't registered yet, and don't know if they have this cam thing or not.

Can you tell me some other ones that are ok with that, and how much they pay?

Also, does ImLive accept that traffic, either through their program, PussyCash'es program or some other site's program? Their $175 per sale sounds really amazing. :)

Thanks. I'm pretty serious about this, and you might see more questions from me about this. Don't worry, I like searching and reading, you won't see dumb questions from me.

2. Fade

Fade Make Money Online Very Active Members

You can always make a landing page setup to look like a camsite and use an iframed offer like CU, SC has and lure cam chat traffic in that way.

3. IQ2K5

Would they hate me for doing that? :D
    I know lots of people are doing things like that, but does it lead to instant termination in these networks?

I've talked to hardstyleBH few minutes ago, his network seems very good, has cam sites, too, and I'll try that one later. The TOS is excellent. :)

If anyone knows some other good networks, just add them below.

4. garr

garr Make Money Online

cams and free ps3 is 2 different things IMO

they even offer a cam lander so i doubt they would care

5. hardstyleBH

hardstyleBH Make Money Online

CU : epic shave

CD: Ran away with everyones $$$

SC: Has been late with payous ;)

Just to inform you .

6. garr

garr Make Money Online

here is my take on that,

cu: might shave but i alwyas hit 1:25 so im happy

cd: never tried heard enough bs

snug: seems down every other day with other bs, first payment was late, never gone back... since ive seen multiple downtimes and him spreading the afffil list to everyone

7. Fade

Fade Make Money Online Very Active Members

My bad hardstyle I was referring to these types of networks which are different than AFF or ADL and such. Didn't mean to suggest them over yours or anybody elses.

CU - They shave and that is a fact you talk to anybody who has pushed real numbers and they will agree with me.

CD/SC - Well we all saw what happened to CD and we know who owns SC I'm not saying hes a bad guy but he had a bad business relationship in the past and that may or may not be his fault but why risk it?

I don't want to say this network is better than that - I will maintain what I say with every network even in the MC thread I stated something similar - don't trust them and don't put all your faith in them. If you can't afford to lose it then don't rely on it.

Simple as that.

8. garr

garr Make Money Online

everyone shaves, that is a fact.... im not gonan be a dick but since i never plan on runnign a network, if i did i would shave to simple as THAT! lol

9. hardstyleBH

not exactly , I know tons of people who don't shave and keep whateve rprofit they get . The smarter network owners dont shave cause they know the big guys will come!

10. garr

garr Make Money Online

this might be right but the biller shaves, i dont care what anyone says, to me billers will always shave :)

and i make a good amount of sales, i really dont care who shaves cuz i make my money still just saying what i think :)

and with getting 1:25 at cu (when biller1 was around) makes me think they arent shaving directly

11. IQ2K5

Some good answers in here. Thanks everyone.
    I'm aware of CU shaving, I've been reading about it on this and on other forums, but people are still cashing it in nicely. There must be some reason why they didn't join some better networks, private networks or something. :)

12. hardstyleBH

they do it for security cause CU has been around for a while they so they know it can be trusted , even though CU shaves only cause they have affiliates who use vcc's so they had no choice.

13. IQ2K5

Oh... great idea, I'm gonna try this on your network.

J/K. :D

14. Sliq

Sliq Make Money Online

Sadly, I also agree that basically every ewhore-friendly sponsor shaves... it's a matter of who shaves the least. It's a dirty game.

CU shaves and they are bad at it. They fuck up a lot and always have the excuses that the billers have been acting funny. The way they shave isn't even smart or effective, I have woke up with 0 clicks and 2 sales before, they shave clicks/sales separately and it's funny to me.

CD/SC, you're probably being shaved on two different levels. I won't go any deeper into that.

I have always recommended MushroomCash. The payout is higher than CU and the shaving is so much littler, PM me or check the signature.

15. VegasChris

VegasChris Make Money Online Very Active Members

I agree with you regarding all the shaving. The thing I don't understand is why people don't just go direct to the network. They people just not have the ability to generate their own landing pages and iframe links??

Then you KNOW you aren't being shaved (by anyone other than the biller) and you make a lot more.

16. maleik77

maleik77 Make Money Online

great share, i might need help

17. garr

garr Make Money Online

what about setaicash/bhelite?

their stats is a direct feed from qb so maybe they dont shave? i know its a direct feed cuz his domain worked once but no stats loaded since qb was down....

maybe cu shaves but me and my friend x2x who was a big hitter for awhile seen no such thing (not noticable at least, i have no proof that they dont shave and im not one of their bandwagon riders either)

18. hardstyleBH

they are not exactly directly under qb but , i know who they are under which is under qb and i know whose the owner and I'd like to say you can trust that they don't shave , infact I'll be having a site like theirs soon.

19. garr

garr Make Money Online

oh ok i just know the biller is qb, not sure who they are under

20. luckykittypurrpurr

luckykittypurrpurr Make Money Online Very Active Members

back to the question at hand....

there are a lot of cam sites that allow you to chat for sales. most popular is webcams.com, just remember tho, like it says in tos you'll need to contact an AM to get permission to push it and they will lower your rate a lil. Plus is they pay weekly.
    Flirt4free.com use to, I don't know if they still do. You'llneed to contact an am.

anyone can work directly for QB or BC, but you need to get confirmation that its ok to sell through chat and craigslist. they do allow you to use pretty much any dating/adult related site and put their iframe on it as long as you do not hide terms. i made 3 sites for the CU network (1 for CD before they went under) and 1 is a cam site, its totally ok to sell it as cams. I also have an awesome cam splash I rent out (check in services).

But ya, if you're worried about shaving, go direct but ask permission and it could take a bit to get ahold of them (bc am does actually answer tho, ive never got qb to reply to me and ive been trying for months)

There are other private networks like clicktreecash, blackhatelite (elite-cash), epimpz, mushroom cash, and even more but I don't know if its ok for me to mention the others here. Seriously tho, there are more private networks than ewhorers who make consistantly big bucks, just gotta do a little looking around.

Good luck :)