Dating Bot Jenny she walks she talks she converts :)

Discussion in 'Dating Promotion Methods' started by Smeltzer, Jan 23, 2010.

1. blackhatmith

blackhatmith Make Money Online Very Active Members

I also had the idea that it was free but I downloaded it from cnet and it says that i have 30 days left ¿?

Also, I'm going to read about mIRC but just a couple of questions more:

-Is it possible to use a messenger account in mIRC? ie:putting my hotmail adress in email adress in options/connect?
    -Is it possible to have many instances of mIRC opened like with messenger plus that you can login to different msn accounts? (That way we could employ more than one 'Jenny' ^^ *hint)

2. Smeltzer

Smeltzer The World is Mine Very Active Members

Mirc is free it says you have 30 days left but after the thirty days you can still use it normally. It works on the false scare tactic.

to add more accounts just add more

/msg $chan account add msn yourusername@live.com yourpassword
    lines

3. Dragul

Dragul Make Money Online Very Active Members

i dl-ed my mirc a few months ago and i can still use it, just click on cancle when it asks you to register.

you need to use the bittlebee server to connect to your msn username, theres a link with more info about that a few posts up.

i dont think you can use more than 1 mirc at a time per pc but im not 100% sure about that. there are alot of irc clients tho so maybe you could try one of those besides mirc?

4. blackhatmith

Sorry for my newbie questions but that commands should I add them where? They look like linux console commands. Anyway I followed the directions of
    Code:
    http://www.bitlbee.org
    and downloaded bitlbee-1.2.4.tar but there isn't any exe to install it. Before continuing, do I have to use linux? I'm in XP. I also have trouble understanding the directions of
    Code:
    http://www.princessleia.com/bitlbee.php
    That commands are we supposed to enter them as a chat message?

Again, sorry but I am a bit lost in this process. If you can I would appreciate more step by step (no spoon fed) instructions.

On a side note I tried to join a random usa server then a irc channel and then another and i think i got it functioning cause here are two logs lol

Have I been talking with bots? lol

5. Smeltzer

1. If you read the thread I addressed the issue.
    2. donwload btlbee for what? That yet again has been addressed in this thread. You CONNECT to bitlbee the servers are given in this thread.
    3. Why did you download it you connect to it is a protocol. All the information is right in this thread.

Let me make this really simple.
    1. PUT script you edited from first post in mIRC remotes .
    2. connect to bitlbee server. If a room list pops up just close it out. I gave the bitlbee server list a few post up or a link to it.

Come on guy all the info is here already.

BTW looks to be functioning from the logs.

6. blackhatmith

Ok I think I'm getting it. I restarted mIRC and in the chat console I input:

Code:
    /server im.bitlbee.org:6667
    then, the @root started to chat me here is the log:

Code:
    Session Start: Thu Feb 04 06:14:12 2010
    Session Ident: &bitlbee
    03[06:14] * Now talking in &bitlbee
    03[06:14] * im.bitlbee.org sets mode: +t
    03[06:14] * Topic is 'Welcome to the control channel. Type help for help information.'
    [06:14] <@root> Welcome to the BitlBee gateway!
    01[06:14] <@katy07> account add msn yourusername@live.com yourpassword
    [06:14] <@root> 
    [06:14] <@root> If you've never used BitlBee before, please do read the help information using the help command. Lots of FAQs are answered there.
    [06:14] <@root> If you already have an account on this server, just use the identify command to identify yourself.
    [06:14] <@root> Account successfully added
    01[06:14] <@katy07> account on
    [06:14] <@root> Trying to get all accounts connected...
    [06:14] <@root> msn - Logging in: Connecting
    [06:14] <@root> msn - Logging in: Connected to server, waiting for reply
    [06:14] <@root> msn - Logging in: Transferring to other server
    [06:14] <@root> msn - Logging in: Connected to server, waiting for reply
    [06:14] <@root> msn - Couldn't log in: Error during Passport authentication: wsse:FailedAuthentication (Authentication Failure)
    [06:14] <@root> msn - Logging in: Signing off..
    01[06:15] <@katy07> help
    [06:15] <@root> These are the available help subjects:
    [06:15] <@root> 
    [06:15] <@root>  quickstart - A short introduction into BitlBee
    [06:15] <@root>  commands - All available commands and settings
    [06:15] <@root>  away - About setting away states
    [06:15] <@root>  smileys - A summary of some non-standard smileys you might find and fail to understand
    [06:15] <@root>  groupchats - How to work with groupchats on BitlBee
    [06:15] <@root> You can read more about them with help <subject>
    [06:15] <@root> BitlBee is written by Wilmer van der Gaast together with Jelmer Vernooij, Maurits Dijkstra and others. Bugs can be reported at http://bugs.bitlbee.org/.
    [06:15] <@root> For other things than bug reports, you can join #BitlBee on OFTC (irc.oftc.net) (OFTC, *not* FreeNode!) and flame us right in the face. :-)
    at this point I think I should have edited first the code of the script no? Is there anything beyond yourusername@live.com yourpassword
    and yourafflink that should be edited?

Also, after editing all that should I continue with the step two outlined in
    Code:
    http://www.princessleia.com/bitlbee.php
    ?

because there it says that in order to add an account:
    Code:
    To add an account to the account list you will need to use the account add command: [COLOR=#cc00cc]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#cc00cc]account add <protocol> <username> <password> [<server>][/COLOR].

For instance, suppose you have an ICQ account with UIN [I]72696705[/I] with password [I]QuickStart[/I], you would:

[COLOR=DarkOrange]<you> account add oscar 72696705 QuickStart login.icq.com
    <root> Account successfully added[/COLOR]
    but you told me the command for that was /msg $chan account add msn yourusername@live.com yourpassword
    or that should be entered in the script? (again I think I should have started by editing the script and then setting up bitlbee)

Another thing, if you said that I can add more accounts does that means that it's possible to be using different accounts with Mirc? I mean, although I'm katy07 at Mirc I would be chatting with my contacts in msn as yourusername (edit:well not necessarily the username of the hotmail account but the username which your contacts view in messenger)
    yourusername2
    etc?

but if I chat with these people in the mirC channels I will appear as katy07 always?

Thanks again for your help and patience!

PS: I don't know what's going on with the last underlined text...I can't remove it

7. spade

spade Make Money Online

thank you for this :)

8. six7tall1

six7tall1 Make Money Online

This is a great script. It really works and is easy to setup

9. AbortedFajitas

AbortedFajitas Make Money Online

Thanks, got it setup. She really needs some tweaking tho, Im going to start adding to the responses. More times than not, her response is just a smiley face.

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Blackhatmith, IM my bot and I will help you get it setup. username "anjelataro" on aim

10. blackhatmith

I will add you on aim. Sure we can cooperate with this :top:I have been reading documentation on IRC bots and I think I would like to tweak it by using if statements to use ewan guide to ewhoring. I am going to start it on friday though. I have exams incoming next week :redface:

11. punkrockmom

punkrockmom Make Money Online

this is amazing! Can't wait to try it out tomorrow

12. mamigetmoney

mamigetmoney Make Money Online

this seems like it could have great potential gonna see what i can do with it ..thx

13. JamJar

JamJar Make Money Online

You legend this thing is amazing. I was about to start a fully fledged project developing an MSN bot. As they say ... Why reinvent the wheel!

14. Rock84

Rock84 Make Money Online Very Active Members

Sorry to sounds like a dumbass, but where is the link to download this ?

15. Dragul

Dragul Make Money Online Very Active Members

first you need mIRC which you can download here: mIRC: Download mIRC

after that follow the steps Smeltzer wrote to configure it and add the code from the OP.

than go to the tutorial how to connect to the bittlebee server.

basically mIRC is an oldskool chatprogram and the 'bot' is a series of autoreplies. so it responds to what the guys say. you use bittlebee servers to connect to your msn. you can add or change the code (autoreplies) anyway you like.

gl

16. Rock84

Rock84 Make Money Online Very Active Members

Ah righto, I was looking for some zip or exe file link to download, I didnt realise it was the actually code itself, thanks mate.

17. Smeltzer

Actually no BitlBee - Home came up with it. He posted something very very simple that can be found just by searching around there documents and on other sites about http://www.bitlbee.org . What he posted was as old as BItlbee itself. This is something a little more advanced then what he posted and can not be found searching bitlbee related sites.

Harro never came up with an idea by himself.

Try reading before making such comments.

18. Kriminal

Kriminal Make Money Online Very Active Members

Bitlbee is awesome with that bot, thanks for sharing. Lately I have been getting heaps of requests off bots adding me to msn thats what leaves me wondering.

1. How did they get my email address, and is there a quick way to add heaps of email addresses to your contact list.

2. I dont think its possible, but is there anyway you can change your MSN profile pic. It just displays the standard msn picture when Bitlbee is open.

19. VegasChris

VegasChris Make Money Online Very Active Members

That's only one of the benefits of using MiyaBOT. You can set up unlimited tokenized responses for messages.

The person can say "what's your name?" and you can reply differently everytime.

20. Hammerz

Hammerz Make Money Online

Hey I really appreciate you sharing this. I was up all night trying to find a cheap bot solution and some how stumbled upon this a couple hours ago. This is exactly what I was looking for and its free. :)