Prominent Leads (Prominentleads.com) Scam , Scammers Josh Okoebor, Kyle Hinckley

Discussion in 'The Crap CAN' started by sayanora, Mar 29, 2011.

1. sayanora

sayanora Make Money Online

Prominent Leads is a complete scam. Their affiliate managers agree to allow you to run traffic one way and then the company decides to not pay you afterwards. I have already begun legal action to retrieve my money but from the looks of it, I will be trying to get blood from a stone. I have complete correspondence and chat logs of my affiliate manager giving the ok on my method of generating traffic but when it was time to pay they have 500 excuses and not a dollar. Kyle and Josh are both kids who jump from network to network hoping to make a quick buck off of people. Progressive Leap was their last network if I can remember correctly.. One last thing to top it off, this network is not direct with any advertisers, all they are doing is middlemanning offers from w4, clickbooth.. etc.. If you are running whitehat traffic you have absolutely no reason to use a shady broker to send your traffic, stay away from these guys.

Private Affiliate Network - Progressive Leap - Open to Affiliate Applications! is the proof of progressive leap existing earlier.

These guys also own Primeleadz, Valuleads, and Terra Matrix Media, so watch out for these shady ass networks too, this is the prime reason young kids with no experience should be running their own networks.

[​IMG]

Kyle is the kid in the middle, josh is on the right.
  2. The Milkman

The Milkman Make Money Online

I've been working with ProminentLeads for a few months, and I haven't had a bit of problem. Money is always there when its supposed to be, I haven't noticed any major shaving, and my AM (Casey) has always been upfront with me as far as what I could and couldn't do. He told me right up-front to stay away from CraigsList, which I have. He's answered any questions I've had, and been quick to respond.

Sorry you've had problems. All I can say is, they've been great to me.
  3. MoneyGrabber

MoneyGrabber Make Money Online

I have been pushing traffic to prominent for a couple months now, and I have had NO problems with these guys, they help out a lot when I need their support. Not to say your situation never happened, but I have on occasion asked to run BH type traffic such as CL and I was told straight up if I do it; I will be banned from the network and not get paid. I like getting paid so I stay away from the traffic they dont want.

I feel for your situation but, they are not scammers. I can name 5 cpa networks that didn't pay me for one reason or another, but that doesn't make them scammers.

Good luck
  4. thinair

thinair Make Money Online

I've been pushing traffic to Prominent Leads for over 3 months with no payment issues. These guys are solid IMO. You cant except to be paid on bad quality traffic like CL.
  5. skippymedia

skippymedia New Member

*correction* josh was never an owner of terra matrix media, he was simply an employee for 6 months.
  6. bigbrian

bigbrian New Member

I have only heard good things about Prominent Leads. Not sure why you ran into an issue... Strange.

Brian
  7. Googlegirl

Googlegirl Member

That so sad... Always have a whois lookup at those scam looking sites from WhoisXY.com and check whether the disclosed contact details are true and whether they are trusted to your knowledge.If not it is likely to be a scam.You can also check the website reputation and safety at http://www.webutation.net before heading to them