Looking for a drop shipping partner

Discussion in 'Dropshipping' started by Onlinesimracer, May 8, 2010.

1. Onlinesimracer

Onlinesimracer Make Money Online

Whats up ladies and gents. I have been looking for a partner to partner up with to sell drop shipping with. I use to do it but now I dont. I had a partner but havent been able to get in touch with him as of lately. If you are an experienced drop shipper with a good reputation and would like to talk to me maybe about partnering up. Shoot me a pm. I stress, you must be experienced and know how to perform drop shipping and have a product line that you know sells very well. I am willing to talk to someone and see how things match up. I have a idea about a product that we can sell together but we will have to do some research on this items that I know sell very well. I was selling on Ebay and making quite a good chunk of change but had some difficulties with the partner I was with because he wasnt able to come off of certain information that I needed to supply a certain company with .But that was the old and this is the new. I have everything we need to get things running in a smooth fashion but need to do a bit more research to get this running smoothly once again. So if your in the market and know somethings that may be able to benefit from. I am willing to work with someone to make a great earning on the net. Shoot me a pm as mentioned and lets talk and see what we can get going.

2. foreaver57

foreaver57 Make Money Online

Dropship Partner

I have been dropshipping for about 4 years. Shoot me a pm and we can talk.

3. maple73

maple73 Make Money Online

Hi foreaver57

could you help me with some technics o ideas to earn quick money (about 2000$) into dropship directly to my paypal account?
    I'm in very bad economic situation and I need cash ASAP.
    If I can do anything for you in exchange, I'm very happy to do it.

Thanks a lot

4. foreaver57

foreaver57 Make Money Online

I would be glad to help you. Shoot me a pm if you can with a instant message id.

5. explosive

explosive Make Money Online

I tried to send pm but cant yet... foreaver57 hit me up would you, i want to discuss something with you that may very well interest you on the real

6. sirjocky

sirjocky Make Money Online

i will PM you - im in this businessfor a long time ;)

7. abdulatifx

abdulatifx Make Money Online

Dropshipping sources

Hey, I also am fairly new to this area. Though I'd like to get an insight you can offer.

8. zoeybob

zoeybob New Member

What you are looking for cooperation? Product?Ebay business? Procurement cooperation?
    Or something else?