where to E-commerce?

Discussion in 'E-Commerce' started by emoedas, Oct 19, 2015.

1. emoedas

emoedas New Member

which is the best for e-commerce?
    Blogger, Wordpress, Wix or any other and why?

thansk guys

2. apsarasisodia

apsarasisodia Member

If you want to do e-commerce business then you should start with WordPress. It is very easy to make websites with Wordpress and you can easily start your own e-commerce business.

3. Securex

Securex New Member

Wordpress

4. Celinito

Celinito New Member

Hello! I use different platforms for my eBusiness projects, they are all good. Usually, I use services like http://www.webstarts.com or http://www.wix.com I prefer using them to create my new projects. Also, I like to use WordPress platform, especially if I use pre-made templates. Good luck!

5. yupstrips

yupstrips New Member

Electronic commerce or ecommerce is a term for any type of business, or commercial transaction, that involves the transfer of information across the Internet. It covers a range of different types of businesses, from consumer based retail sites, through auction or music sites, to business exchanges trading goods and services between corporations. It is currently one of the most important aspects of the Internet to emerge.

6. alexRef

alexRef New Member

For my jewelry online store I used one of these amazing jewelry wordpress themes . Requiring absolutely no coding experience in order to produce a professional quality website, the WP theme I've used is packed with great eCommerce features.

7. Stean

Stean New Member

I read that for a newbie Wordpress is the best, is it true?

8. AlexPam

AlexPam New Member

How many products are you going to have? Do you need XML feed synchronization? Dropshipping?

9. Regan

Regan New Member

You might start by going through this guide which gives you a general comparison and if i may ask what are you planning to sell? Have you thought about creating a pitch deck and looking for investors to fund the site for you? My advice as someone who has been there for a long time is to spend time doing research and get your plan together thoroughly before you start. Jumping right in as a newcomer isn't easy, and you won't make sales without working for it, especially as a dropshipper because as a dropshipper, you are battling hundreds or perhaps thousands of others with the same products and the same idea. If you are planning to experiment it, save some money for a few months and start it when you have the budget to pay for a good platform.