why so many people say epay is giving out visa card?

Discussion in 'E-Commerce' started by Nancyies, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Nancyies

Nancyies New Member

Hello,

I'm from Algeria,well, the thing is, i have a website selling things online, now i need to add a payment method addon to my website script. I would like to add paypal, but paypal needs me to verify my account via a visa card or mastercard. However, i don't have one. In Algeria we don't have banks can give us a card to let us buy on-line and it's very hard to get from the bank in Algeria and maybe we have just one bank can give us visa card ..but it's so expensive ...A friend told me that Epay is giving out visa card by opening an epay account and getting verified. But i have checked their website and contact their service customers, they told me that they don't offer visa card as of now, but will do it soon.

They have suggested me to add Epay as payment method instead of paypal. If i do it like that, i will get 10$ as awards, that's their detail program:. Above all, there is no need to verify my epay account. I can't decide how to do. I like paypal, but it is a bit hard for me to verify my paypal account. Epay is free and easier to add. Has anyone tried Epay and add Epay as payment method? how about it? I'd really appreciate if anyone can give me some suggestion here.

2. lucasverina

lucasverina New Member

they not giving out read carefully