Ebay account Suspended... Sweet..

Discussion in 'Ebay Marketing' started by bobmundo123, Apr 21, 2011.

1. bobmundo123

bobmundo123 Make Money Online Very Active Members

So how do i make another one... =)

BTW... to everyone who wants to star Dropshipping items... especially from overseas... on Ebay.. DONT.. haha.. more pain than gain.. get a new domain or something.. its not worth the trouble..

2. bobmundo123

anyone? I just want to make one for a particular item, and to buy things... I know i'd have to make anotherpayapal account because they will realize the association... but how would i do that.. i just don't want any trouble... im done with beats... damn

3. gera229

gera229 Make Money Online

How is drop shipping more pain than gain? Don't you save time by not needing to package the items yourself?
    Try to google ebay stealth and aspkin discussion.

4. soooted

soooted Make Money Online

A lot of the overseas wholesalers you dropship from are not reliable. Sometimes it's just a guy in a garage that can buy things cheaper than you due to currency differences between non-US and US. For example, is a Playstation or Xbox cheaper in Germany, Japan, AU, then in the US after currency conversion? Not sure based on current rates but I used to do well selling cameras from Japan when the currency rate favored converting US to Yen.

The problem is these dropshippers don't always deliver when expected. You also are not always certain of the type of product despite what they tell you. For example, they may ship cameras and MP3 players with foreign language manuals. Most of these electronics are multi-language so you can just walk the customer through the menu to switch language back to English, but it's a pain. I've bought GPS's that should've had North American maps but they 1) sometimes didn't and had European maps, or 2) were old models and had 4 year old maps despite being told they were current.

If it's a brand name you're buying, sometimes the dropshipper sells counterfeit stuff and you're ebay account is on the hook for it.

Not sure if this is what the OP was referring to, but I've had tons of problems trying to be the middleman. It just takes one bad supplier and you wipe out a lot of profit since margins are thin on many things.

5. bobmundo123

Yup was reffering to couterfeit... FML... but any deas on getting another account?
    I've just decided to create a seperate Ecommerce site... and just do it on there.. I'm not sure what the risks are. I'm not exactly the one's responsible for supplying the product I'm just connecting them to the deals, and taking a bit of product, I don't really touch the product at all.

6. gera229

Counterfeit as in generic instead of the original?

In my previous reply, if you google that it will lead to a discussion board that discusses how to make stealth accounts if that is what you want.
    Otherwise they say paypal has gone too far and no longer works (but for some with a stealth account it works. I haven't read the entire discussion board on there nor the stealth book that they are selling - that book is gets updated as policies change). Ebay still works if you do things correctly. They list alternative ways for payment there and how to sell in that place.

7. bobmundo123

like imitations... like... beats by dre.

8. gera229

Sorry for this long reply, my paypal and ebay were very long suspended after my brother made his account which they suspended also. After doing a little bit of searching I found a few ebay paid guides and people posted out. It's about making stealth accounts and so on, if you would like them you can PM me.

9. Vesania

Vesania New Member

eBay can suspend you for anything. Now it is much worse than it was back then.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015