$200 A Day/ Dropshipping/ Selling on eBay

Discussion in 'Ebay Marketing' started by Boosey12, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Boosey12

Boosey12 Make Money Online Very Active Members

Very simple stuff guys, Perfect for people just starting out online
    Don't get too caught up in the in's & out's of this method...
    and DON'T try to re-invent the wheel... this works... and it's really easy!!

I made a thread on this a while ago.... don't know if it was BHW or somewhere else... but I can't find it... SO, here it is:

eBay is there for people to make money, not just CS.... and it's really simple, you just have to follow the rules... and don't fuck up..

Step1:
    Go to China Wholesale|Wholesale|Buy wholesale and Drop shipping from China Directly or China Wholesale: Buy Wholesale Products from China , and register some new accounts with each site... these are both wholesale websites, and you get everything shipped directly from China... replica's.... clone's... fake's.... and even real shit too....

Step2:
    Search around on the sites, find stuff that's hot... like iPhones, computers, clothes, tiffany jewelry, electronics, sunglasses (designer)..etc

Step3:
    Once you find something that you wanna sell, check to see what it's going for on eBay... if you can make $10/$20 per sale, you're good!!

(example
    iPhone clone on eBay: $160,
    iPhone clone on DHGate: $120

Step4:
    Check the seller's reputation (on DHGate & Beltal)... make sure that they're not scamming people, or sending the wrong items... otherwise you're gonna be fucked!!... gotta make sure you're dealing with someone legit

Step5:
    After you've done your (fore-research)... we're gonna see what kinda deals you can get if you order items in bulk on DHGate/Beltal

(example
    1 iPhone Clone= $120,
    5 iPhone Clones= $105 each

Step6:
    Make sure you get a discount on shipping from china, if you buy in bulk...
    Even better yet, see if the item's have FREE SHIPPING.... that's what I did..

Step7:
    List the item's that you can get in bulk (dropshipped from china) on eBay... Make sure you list like 10 iPhone clones... but in the listing, use something like this:

(example
    Touch Screen GSM Quad-Band Cell Phone
    -put a picture of the iPhone clone (I use the CECT i9, it looks the same)
    -in description... DON'T SAY THAT IT'S A CLONE/FAKE/REPLICA... make sure you word it as (Cect i9, quad-band, gsm cell phone, touch screen, email, internet, wifi, gps, etc...whatever...etc...)
    -let your pictures do the talking.... USE BIG PIC'S... MAKE THEM STAND OUT, MAKE PEOPLE SKIP RIGHT OVER THE DESCRIPTION AND BUY BASED ON THE PICS!!!....

Step8:
    Once you have 10 listings up, make sure you either use a reserve price, or a buy it now...., make sure you say it may take up to 10 days for shipping...

Step9:
    Once you start getting some sales, make the people pay via PayPal instantly... (make it the only option)... Once you have enough in your paypal from the sales on ebay.... BUY THE BULK LOT OF iPHONE CLONE's from Beltal/DHGate, and have each one dropshipped to the buyer's addresses.... and you never have to touch anything!!..

Rinse and Repeat..... Just make sure you aren't saying it's a clone/fake/copy/replica.... LIST IT AS WHAT IT IS... let your pics do the talking!!!...

Here's some things that I personally used when I did this... and I made bank!!
    - Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses/ belts/ light blue cologne(they're fucking amazing replica's)
    here's a link

Code:
    http://www.beltal.com/i/1436/4453938/wholesale-6-PICTURES-100-new-style-DG-D-G-men-s-women-s-Belt-Buckles-belts-strap-with-tags-box-90-120-cm.html
    - Designer Stuff (Dolce Gabbana)
    here's a link

Code:
    http://www.beltal.com/search.do?id=0&ky=DG&sb=0&nm=2
    - iPhone Clones
    here's some links

Code:
    http://www.beltal.com/search.do?ky=i9&id=0&type=0?ky=i9&id=0&type=0
    Code:
    http://search.dhgate.com/dkp/iphone.html?act=search&catalog=&supplierid=&dkp=1&searchkey=iphone
    -Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo's (These things sell on eBay for like $150 each).. you can even sell them on CL!!!

Code:
    http://www.beltal.com/search.do?ky=memory%20stick&id=0&type=0?ky=memory%20stick&id=0&type=0
    Don't forget, if you liked this post... hit THANKS or REP ( I'm needing it :D)

2 people like this.
  2. Doc

Doc Make Money Online ADMINISTRATOR

Very nice bro. Listen got a question though. These days when someone purchases something over $20 paypal holds the money until they receive or you upload the shipping confirmation #. Dropshipping is hard these days because of it. You got a way around that?

3. Boosey12

Well... You don't always have to use Paypal....
    I just thought of that....

Paypal's tough sometimes.... maybe Google Checkout? or another checkout service!!

People don't care what service they use, as long as they get their stuff!!!
    and if you have a high reputation seller acct. they deffinitely won't care!

4. sportbilly

sportbilly Guest

didnt see this thread tucked away.

Paymate an ebay approved and paypal alternative is about to be launched (again) in US.
    Worth checking out - paymate com

5. Boosey12

Oh for sure!!!
    Any Paypal alternative is the way to go!!

Paypal sucks!!! lol

6. backpackets

backpackets Make Money Online

hello,

i tried this and then my account was suspended by them.

have to wait 7 days to reinstate.after that I will change some straetgy or choose unique products.

thanks anyway.

7. MRattu

MRattu Make Money Online

Here are some directories from where you can find the information about traders, buyers, sellers and wholesalers are as follows:

8. Boosey12

were you listing the items as "original" ??

you gotta kinda learn how to "mess around" with the listings, and make it so they don't say "SONY MEMORY CARD"...

but instead "32GB AWESOME HIGH QUALITY MEMORY CARD"....or somehting :D

9. Cin

Cin Make Money Online

I love ideas which are completely risk-free :p
    This can actually only make you money, not loose.

10. obx08

obx08 Make Money Online

this used to be great...until paypal went super gay...but other payment options are becoming more available so it may become a good idea again very soon :)

11. BHOne

BHOne Make Money Online

Be BERRY BERRY careful with this type of method.

I sold 20 mac books and Paypal told me to SHIP that
    the transaction was GOOD! Ship now so your customer
    will be happy type of hype message.

@ $2200 per mac book I was not so trusting.

Low and behold Paypal sends an email notice to me
    17 days later!

DO NOT SHIP! Transaction is being investigated as
    a fraud. Funds have been frozen.

I wouldn't sell a pack of gum using Paypal as the
    payment provider.

BHOne

12. visionq

visionq Make Money Online Very Active Members

In order to have a paymate standard US account, you must meet certain requirements:

Minimum requirements
    • An established merchant selling on a website with an expected minimum of $36,000 in sales within the next 12 months. Or,
    • If a seller on eBay then a minimum of 100 feedback points and an expected minimum of $36,000 in sales via Paymate in the next 12 months.

13. fixmaster

fixmaster Make Money Online

i don't know about you guys but ive been doing this for along time and i had a pretty good income 2 years ago ,can you really show me a link from ebay that the iphone clone goes for 120 or 160?
    since chines had been in the market ,i have not been able to find a fake item to sell that makes me more than $5 on ebay ,and imagine how much money i lost because of the chargeback rate because the quality is so bad(this is my personal experience),ebay has become the second alibaba now a days.

14. judson

judson Make Money Online

I looked into the dropshipping from China, and the problem is the feedback really is hit and miss with suppliers on those sites. Some have 9x% positive. Some negative feedback too. The negatives worry me though. When you are selling high ticket items, all it takes is a couple of customers demanding refunds for your profits to go out the window. A lot of the chinese suppliers with good products are already on egay themselves. Just look at the number of goods with Hong Kong listed as the source.

15. jeremiahcork

jeremiahcork Make Money Online

dropshipping:

Last winter I was selling fake ugg boots from beltal on ****..they were selling good too..however **** started to delist my auctions as soon as I listed them..even if I did`nt use the Brand name `Ugg` and just put `winter boots` they would still delist them.

I also had problems with chinese sellers, basically if they fuck up and send you the wrong size/ or low quality products there is not much you can do about it. Your better off buying some items in bulk and checking the merchandise first before you sell it..

Alibaba looks promising, but these are factories not small sellers like on beltal/DH so your talking large quantities/containers.

I know one man here in tokyo, who get bike parts custom made in China and uses his own brand name. He did have to find a factory and invest in a very expensive molding machine, however he has his own products/his own brand and no one else can undercut him. I know this is not drop shipping, but if you really wanted to do e-commerce long term then maybe a trip to china or finding manufacturers who can do small production orders would be a good idea.

16. judson

judson Make Money Online

On a related note, I read a post somewhere (maybe here?) about someone who would buy DVD box sets from China, open them, verify that they played, and then sold them through craigslist and the like. Locally though. No egay hassle.

17. blackeyedpeas

blackeyedpeas Make Money Online

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F25SskWh_n8
    I am finding the best opportunity on **** Is if you can manufacture the item.

Messing with clones will bring you troubles.

18. Th3Boss

Th3Boss Make Money Online

will be trying this, thanks

19. LunaTech

LunaTech Make Money Online

Been off and on about dropshipping on ****

Thanks for the info.

20. Sinnerman

Sinnerman Make Money Online Very Active Members

To add to the method:

Have a nice website associated with the account with all of your products on there. People who buy iphones for example will probably want phone holders and all that other crap.