How I make $3000+ each week emailing

Discussion in 'Simple Money Making Methods (Make Money Online)' started by kickapooh, Nov 8, 2011.

1. kickapooh

kickapooh Rob

Never used a Mac in my life so I have no idea on that bro. As far as changing your IP address I think it has more to do with your ISP than your hardware you are using. If you have a static IP, changing it is always a bit harder without the use of a VPN or proxies. It can be done (in Windows) by tweaking/spoofing your MAC address and hostname but it's not alot of fun to do.

I get asked what VPS provider I use all the time and I always reply the same thing. So here it is again... Right now I'm keeping the VPS providers that I use private, sorry. But I will give you some clues. Look for VPS providers in Turkey, Russia, Estonia, Macedonia and China. Make sure you get a good one too. Don't go with a budget VPS for mailing.

A good way to judge how a VPS is going to be on spam complaints is to send them some fake complaints saying you are getting lots of spam emails advertising their services and you are going to turn them in if they don't reply. See if they ever respond to it. The ones that do not respond at all after a while are the ones that you may want to get a VPS from for BH emailing. And in all reality, even while you are trying providers, as long as you can get at least a good week or two out of each one, you should be able to get enough emails out to cover the cost of the VPS itself and make some money from it before they suspend it. It's all part of the game really.

Unless you have a big budget to invest right away I would recommend starting off small and keep reinvesting. I started off with one Linux VPS (with 3 IPs), one Windows VPS, a free (cracked) email scraper and 50 private http proxies to use in the scraper.

If you are planning on emailing to the big free email providers (yahoo, gmail, aol & hotmail) it is almost essential that you use multiple IPs. They each have a limit on how many emails their systems can receive daily from a single IP. I'm not exactly sure of the numbers but it's around 5k - 10k emails allowed daily per IP. If you parse out those emails, it's not as important to use multiple IPs however you will have to check the IP alot to find out when it gets blacklisted.

IEM normally uses an SMTP IP rather than proxies to mail through.You may be able to get it customized to use proxies but it would cost and proxies are often already blacklisted for mailing.

Huh? Lol... This is where I will encourage you and everyone else to do some good old trial and error learning on their own. I try to answer the questions to the best of my ability and I think I've done a pretty good job of making things as simple as possible for all the new people out there wanting to try their hand at emailing. However, everyone's setup is going to be a bit different and some things are just going to have to left up toy your own devices when it comes to learning the basics of your own emailing setup.

You will probably have to use proxies when scraping. Google has limits on how many searches per day a single IP can do. After the limit has been reached, it starts asking for a captcha to be entered in order to do another search. May want to get some proxies for scraping. I have to use them too, don't worry.

As far as using multiple IP's with IEM, I paid someone on Freelancer.com to customize my IEM to rotate through different SMTP accounts. Then it's just a matter of configuring each VPS with 10 accounts & domains each on their own IP. Cost me about $500 bucks but was worth it's weight in gold.

2. junk4anthony

junk4anthony New Member

Much appreciated to the in depth reply.

Are individual SMTPs just like individual gmail emails? I have a program that can shoot out massive amounts of gmail accounts, I was thinking that budget wise, this should be able to benefit me in some way, right?

3. junk4anthony

junk4anthony New Member

Hey, Poo! Just got ur PM and returned the message...

4. kickapooh

kickapooh Rob

More than likely if you are wanting to use gmails to send with, you will need to phone verify them. Then you should be able to send 100 emails per day per gmail account. If you don't phone verify them, you'll be lucky to get 10 emails out before they lock the account.

5. Emmele

Emmele New Member

Thanks for sharing an article in depth and with full proof information that how to earn through email method, there are also some other methods by which you can earn money alot, like surveys, paid to signup

6. bhbhbh

bhbhbh New Member

Thanks Kickapooh for all the great info!! Can you pm since I'm a noob I cant message you I want to ask you about your affiliates

7. ihatecaptcha

ihatecaptcha New Member

GMAIL are very sensitive when it comes to links in your message.I found a way to bypass Gmail link filters.

On Gmail addresses i can inbox 99% way to 100%

:redface:

8. kickapooh

kickapooh Rob

Now if there was only a way to mass create Phone Verified Gmails, we'd have it made :p

9. junk4anthony

junk4anthony New Member

10. kickapooh

kickapooh Rob

Not sure. Doesn't have enough information on the page to tell. Ideally you would want to know how many IPs they offer to paid members or if you are only assigned one. If there is a pool of IPs and you can configure it to change to a new IP every so many minutes, then I could see it being effective with a desktop mailer instead of using socks proxies. They also do not say if there is any restrictions on smtp connections, like HMA has.

11. zalikich

zalikich Make Money Online

thank u kikapooh nice share. i see evreything. but have any questions. i send u email ;)

12. kickapooh

kickapooh Rob

I believe I got your email but please read the whole thread, from the start to finish before asking questions. I have answered most of the questions in your email already.

I realize this entire thread is 8 pages long so far but there is a lot of information and answered questions on every page. If you don't find the answers you have in the thread, then please go ahead and ask. Thanks.

13. onrage

onrage Make Money Online Very Active Members

I wanted to earn, but unfortunately I dont have the resources for the VPS.. also, I dont know what it is.. :(

14. zalikich

i also want to buy vps, but dont know how to use it. plz tell me anything wich vps hosting is best in this business. tell me domain(s) ;)

15. kickapooh

kickapooh Rob

Guys, this method does require some basic knowledge. It is not recommended until you learn a little about the basics about emailing. If you are not willing to learn some of this stuff on tyour own, it may be in your best interest to try and find a JV partner who can help you set things up and then split the profits. Unfortunately I don't have time to coach anyone right now or get too in-depth on the basics.

16. zalikich

can anyone tell me a good VPS hosting to send mass mail?

17. getsummore

getsummore Make Money Online

18. zalikich

19. ihatecaptcha

ihatecaptcha New Member

remember guys adding your link on your message repeatedly your emails will go to spam especially on GMAIL and YAHOO.
    I found a way to bypass this link filters by using XSS (authority sites) and some basic html code :p

When mailing just use "Hello or Hi" on the subject.
    Spin your body message.

Avoid Spam word (word list below)
    200 Spam Words and Phrases To Avoid in Your Email Newsletters | SendBlaster Blog

20. junk4anthony

junk4anthony New Member

Its actually a very simple program. Once you disconnect, then reconnect, you receive a new IP... I tested it and received a new IP each time... So in terms of the IP, I don't see why it would be a problem, but then again there could be other factors I'm missing as to why it may not work...