New to online money making

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wdc_112210, Oct 31, 2014.

1. wdc_112210

wdc_112210 New Member

Hello all

I have read all these people that get super rich online well that would be nice but I am a normal guy who would just enjoy making a little extra cash and have no need to be rich I have no idea where to start or what are good options for getting started any help would be really appreciated

Thanks
    Wdc112210

2. armforced

armforced New Member

Hello, Actually i am new in this forum site. And this is my first message on this forum. Hope we will enjoy this forum very well. Thanks.

3. OanceaDenis

OanceaDenis New Member

Take a look at my signature and you'll see my way of making money online. I'm not making a lot of cash, but it's enough for me to survive. Haha.

4. cristyloe

cristyloe New Member

Just keep reading through the forums here

ALISHAHID likes this.
  5. elliot305

elliot305 Make Money Online

read, read and read more.

6. Svensonia

Svensonia SUPER MODERATOR

Guys it is unacceptable that you give away such nonsense advice here. This forum is supposed to be a place where people come to get help and answers to their problems. If all you are aiming for is to bump up your amounts of messages sent than this forum honestly is no place for you guys. When people are looking for advice, an answer such as "read, read and read more" is completely unacceptable. If you have got something positive and rewarding to share, please go ahead and do so but don't come with these sort of things. It lowers the quality and authority of this forum tremendously!

7. roteiro

roteiro Member

Nice to meet you here. I am new too. Let's ma friends ;D

8. binaryoptions

binaryoptions New Member

My advice is - don't expect to get rich quick! To be profitable in long term is not easy and there is no right or wrong way to do it - everybody has to find their own. Go learn about binary options and try trading them (you can start with no investment via my link in signature), look for affiliate program that suits your hobby - you can promote pretty much everything from online gaming to estore with chopsticks :D Start your own website - magazine about your hobby and monetize via adwords, make funny or interesting videos and monetize that again via ads on yt. There is so many ways to do it, but don't expect it will just magically fall into your lap - you have to work for it.

Hope this was usefull, if so, give me like so that I know I should post here more.. Anyway you go, I wish you best of luck and (just to be provocative a little) read read and read some more about your chosen field. :)

Good luck!

Svensonia likes this.
  9. Svensonia

Svensonia SUPER MODERATOR

Hi binaryoptions,

I want to thank you for writing a quality article with good info. It's good to see people who don't just write out of necessity. But because they actually want to help. :) I welcome you in the forum and hope you stay longer as we need more of you here.

Thanks, man

Sven

10. RazerD3

RazerD3 New Member

really lol me to i want rich i now its imposible in quick

11. armforced

armforced New Member

Hey jack88
    Welcome to this forum. Thanks all. Wish you best of luck.

12. tobiascharles

tobiascharles New Member

Hi I also used to be like you but with work you can get there. I'm full-time online now. :)

13. mr_hoang

mr_hoang New Member

Hey guys I'm new too. Just got into affiliate marketing but haven't made any sales yet. Wouldn't mind some feedback on my website. Its involving supplements and wellness.it still needs more content.

14. im-pros

im-pros New Member

find some decent niches, make some websites and invest, in the long run it pays off! Don't be scared once you find the right niche for you it will be a breeze!

15. MrShayD

MrShayD New Member

you shoud try instagram and cpa

16. leobree

leobree New Member

g2a is the best to make money :)

17. mr_hoang

mr_hoang New Member

What's g2a?
    I've been thinking about being an affiliate for Amazon but not sure how I will setup my site.

18. edward222

edward222 New Member

Start a business online, there are actually many business you can start online, and SEO is the best way to get sales.

you can also tryoffshore company formationservices, this kind of service will not only register your business but also help your business avoid tax :).

19. Yand

Yand New Member

Good eve everyone, where can i see each niche market or how do i know what some affiliates offer.

like, what should i look for on google to get an idea who sells or promotes what... maybe some easier market to sell a product or service.

with all i have read so far seems like the sky is limitless but again i dont know how to reach that "sky"

thanks for your answers

20. Nelson Edwards

Nelson Edwards New Member

Hello.. If you are looking for some quick cash, learn selling online on Amazon and eBay.. They are the best running platforms.. Whether you have anything to sell or not.. Try doing affiliate marketing.. We give training to people to sell online and guide in case of any query related to selling online! Get set go!
    Enjoying the conversations on the forum..