$4,000+ A MONTH eWhore TWIST!

Discussion in 'Dating Promotion Methods' started by GreenSamurai, Sep 8, 2009.

1. GreenSamurai

GreenSamurai Make Money Online Very Active Members

Ok for all who may have trouble making money ewhoring. I have used this twist
    for just over a month, spending an hour to two at most daily to get sales. It's not
    saturated and I may be the only one who has used it (until I hit submit on this
    post). I was using DatingGold for this, and CrushDollars. Payout is $75/sale
    ($100/sale promo for July 16th-31st). On average, I received 3 sales/day for days
    I worked (I didn't every day).
    I would go to craigslist and post in a major city (los angeles, atlanta, detroit, SF,
    San Diego, etc.). I only posted in 1 city per day, so I didn't get mixed up about
    where I was claiming to be located. I posted in the w4m casual encounter section.
    Now for the good part....my ad went along the lines of

"" Who wants to screw
    my girlfriend/wife while I film it""

. The description lists requirements of the
    person who is interested (must be under 40 years old, disease free, condoms are
    a must, etc.). I would also put about a task via email needing to be completed.
    Put whatever you want...this makes it sounds realistic. On average, I received
    40-50 emails per ad within the first hour or so (and surprisingly my ads
    normally stayed live w/o being flagged).
    I have a script that I reply to everyone who emails me...

"The part in the email regarding the task we need completed, I'll explain that. If
    you are interested after the below, email me back and I'll send a couple of pics.
    We're members of a hookup/swinger type website. If we refer someone who joins
    (its $30/month and you can cancel anytime, so you could just get one month), we
    get a free month and a rep credit. After we get so many rep credits, we get a free
    lifetime membership, so we don't have to pay monthly anymore. We only need
    one more credit to get the free membership. We were trying to think of a way to
    get the last credit we needed (as we've already referred all our friends to the
    site). I came up with this idea, let a guy sleep with my girl for helping us out.
    I've been asked by a few people why would I let a guy sleep with my girl. We're
    swingers, this is what we love to do. We often have 3somes and we swap with
    couples we know, so its nothing new to us. We normally just play with our
    current friends, but since we needed another credit from the website decided to
    post the ad and see if a stranger is interested.
    Anyways if you'd like to check out the website to think about joining, let us
    know and we will send you the link and pictures of her and go from there."

Bam...everyone who emails you back knows they will have to spend at least $30
    signing up to participate. Make sure you have plenty of pictures of the same girl
    to send them, ask for their picture so your girl can "approve". Trust me, it will
    sound legit. Some people think its shady...tell them yeah it is but apparently you
    haven't been involved in a swinger relationship before, otherwise you would
    know this is nothing new.
    When people say they are serious and want to do it, send them your affiliate
    link. Tell them you receive an email when a referral signs up under you so you
    know if they do or not. After you receive this email, you can meet. This works
    75% of the time. The other 25% of the time the guy wants to signup in the
    presence of the couple your pretending to be, give you cash, etc. I love that part...
    I claim to have tried this a couple weeks ago and we drove an hour to meet a
    guy. When we met him he tried to sign up and his credit card was declined, we
    were pissed. If they want to call you first, tell them you another guy wanted the
    same thing, he never signed up, and started calling and harassing your girl 75
    times a day till you had to get the number changed. Make sure your kind of
    pissy towards them and let them know if they got a problem, you have no
    problem moving on to the next guy in line. Normally they always back down and
    will sign up.
    Make sure you know the city you claiming to be in. I use Google Maps on the
    city so I can talk about the area and tell them a specific area I live in, instead of
    just saying I live in San Fransisco for example.
    After they sign up, block them. I've never been contacted my aff. manager, and I
    can't imagine someone would complain to the company saying they got tricked
    into signing up and they didn't get to sleep with my girl...lol Between July 1st -
    July 31st, I made just under $4k...with only an hour to two at tops per day
    manually responding to emails.

SAY THANKS IF YOU LIKED THIS (or rep)

2. SornSoft

SornSoft Make Money Online

I've been using this exact method, or well at least experimenting with it last month. I got a bunch of replys a bunch of pics of dudes showing their junk to you (be careful), however got 1 Free signup,

Total revenue Generated with this method : $0
    Total cost of shrink bills for emotional scarring from seeing dude's junk and other scary scary pictures : $5324

Maybe you guys will hav better luck then me, it's possible I just suck as a whore lol. No pun intended.

3. Morituri

Morituri Make Money Online

LMAO
    I'm not going to try this after this story :thefinger:

4. Markon2010

Markon2010 Make Money Online

Hi,

Thank you for your post,

Marko

5. oxgelx

oxgelx Make Money Online

Thanks, ewhoring seems like work that should give hazard pay.

6. atom64

atom64 Make Money Online

to get pennies you can use this method

7. puddlejumper

puddlejumper Make Money Online

Methinks this could work really well

I realize this is an older post, but I think the idea has some weight to it. I have no experience whatsoever in the IM arena and I stumbled across this forum the other day and have spent almost the entire last 48 hours scouring this site soaking up the good stuff you all have so graciously shared.

I've been trying to decide which method to try first, and I've settled on this one. It's simple, and I like the idea of "pre-qualifying" the leads you're sending to your affiliate site. Having been the PHC (pathetic horny chump) on the other end of the line in the past, I have some ideas on how to twist this into something with big potential.

I'll get this up and running in the next week or so and post back results. Thanks to GreenSamurai for giving me an idea to jump off of.

8. bluejax

bluejax Make Money Online

Great Idea. I like it but it requires lot of work and dating expierence. Like in what and how you should answer the guy you are chatting with. But at the end if you got hold of it. You are getting more $$$.

9. puddlejumper

See that's what I'm all about: more work and dating experience. Like I said, I've got the experience being the guy on the other end and I have a pretty good idea of what it would take to not only be convincing as a real girl, but how to get a guy to want to join my affiliate dating site. And stay there once he's signed up :proud:. There's too many guys doing the exact same thing or very minor variations of the same thing, and what I've got in mind will require a bit more effort, but will have a much higher conversion ratio. No autoresponders for me-see everyone wants something they can set, forget and collect on, and that's great if you want to get one out of every two hundred saps to go for it, but I'm talking about a much more personalized twist that requires more hands on effort but will convert much better. I mean, even if it takes a total of 20 minutes per person (which it won't, and will only take that long for the ones who sign up) wouldn't you say 20 minutes is worth the $30 or so that seems to be the average payout for a paid profile at a dating site? I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not making $90 an hour at my 8-5, so that sounds pretty good to me :)

Or maybe I'm off my rocker. This is, afterall, my first venture into IM, particularly blackhat methods, so this will definitely be a learning experience. But I have a feeling what I have in mind will work rather well. Stay tuned for results!

10. n3o

n3o Make Money Online

this thing also didnt work for me :(

11. puddlejumper

No, I'm not sure how well it would work exactly as sensei teaches, but as with most methods on this site, I see it as an idea to expand upon. And remember, if everyone does the exact same thing, it won't be effective for very long now will it?

12. Scooby

Scooby Make Money Online Very Active Members

e.whor ing is time consuming but if u are good u can bank from it.

13. keelo

keelo Make Money Online

I agree. It can take a lot of time and effort especially these days. But can still bring in some decent money at times.

14. sistalocs

sistalocs Make Money Online

Very interesting!

15. light

light Think. Dream. Create.

Wonderful, i'm trying this!

16. airbender

airbender Make Money Online

this method is time consuming but if u are good u can bank from it.

17. powermatrix

powermatrix Make Money Online Very Active Members

Where can i find scripts like the one the TS said ?

18. Eugen

Eugen Make Money Online

Seems easy but is it real to get 4000$ per month?

19. mojacho

mojacho Make Money Online

20. edwinteguhn

edwinteguhn Make Money Online Very Active Members

I always get flagged on cl.