How to Create Verified eBay & PayPal Accounts Cheaply & Easily

Discussion in 'MMD Answers ( Ask your IM related Questions )' started by christineexox, Mar 6, 2011.

1. christineexox

christineexox Make Money Online

Hi everyone, I will be posting a method I'm currently using to sell replica items on eBay. It seems people don't trust new users with no posts , so hopefully this will improve my reputation on this forum to do business with its members in the future. Most of your probably won't realize the potential of this. Most people wont sell high end replica handbags or expensive software like adobe due to the fact that after the first item their account gets banned , but now it doesn't matter anymore.

Guide to Getting Back on eBay
    Table Of Contents:

1. Tools , Requirements and Utilities
    2. Clearing ******s , flash ******s
    3. Setting up another internet connection
    4. Where to find reliable suppliers
    5. How to clean the money so that your funds don’t get withheld on PayPal
    6. Tips on Shipping and listing your item
    7. Important precautions you should know about PayPal and eBay

1. Tools & Requirements:
    Make an alias. Write down the name you will be using , how old you are etc.. , the city you will tell the websites you live in will depend on which city the VPS is hosted in .( more details below)
    You’ll need to buy a few things before you can start to setup your phones lines and paypal accounts. Head to any gas station , walmart or corner store and get yourself a prepaid VISA or MASTERCARD. This will be used as your credit card.
    You will need software to trick eBay into thinking you’re from a certain location. This is called putty, download it here. No there’s no viruses
    PuTTY Download Page

You will need what’s called a VPS( virtual private server) , make sure you get an American based VPS. You can find this information in the About page of the hosting provider or simply by calling them. Find out EXACTLY which city they are located in. Make sure to register your MasterCard’s zip code in exactly the city that the host is in. Simply do this by logging onto the credit card companies’ website, or by calling the number in back of the phone.
    You will need a virtual telephone line. Go to evoice.com and use your credit card to sign up for a 6 month free trial of their virtual telephone line. Make sure to pick an area code specific to where your hosts’ city is located.
    You will need a reliable supplier. Don’t go to DHGate , the items are very expensive. Go to alibaba.com and find a supplier for your item that accepts PayPal. ONLY PAY WITH PAYPAL. Make sure they will also provide a tracking number for you once they ship the item.
    You will need a US virtual bank account that instantly verifies your PayPal account. Go to this forum, sign up and go to the debit card section and contact one of the people selling vba’s.
    Debit Cards - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum

OK now your all set!

2. Clearing ******s and Flash ******s
    eBay and PayPal are owned by the same company and so cross-match their ****** database. To be on the safe side delete your ******s everytime you login and logout from any of those websites. To clear your ******s simply go to tool > privacy > remove individual ******s and > delete all ******s( might be different from other browsers , this is for firefox). For flash ******s , simply Google “ delete flash ******s” and you will be brought to the official flash website , then just click “ delete all sites”. Now your ******s are cleared and eBay can’t track your properly anymore!
    3. Setting up your VPS
    What you will be doing is setting up your VPS and turning it into a proxy. If you got a WINDOWS VPS , simply use remote desktop connection and connect to the computer. That’s simple. If you want to use a linux system it’s a bit harder. You have to use what’s called SSH tunnelling which is still rather simple. Linux doesn’t have a remote desktop connection tool , so we will turn it into a proxy. First we have to establish a connection between our computer and the VPS. Go into your admin panel , go to SSH connection and log in . Your information should be sent to you by email or something. The username should be root , the password varies obviously.
    1) NOTE: no need to install this . its a total executable file. and here's how it looks like

[​IMG]
    2.) now input your host name, see image below

[​IMG]

3.)now go to SSH, then select "tunnels", then tick the "dynamic" radio button,..input any source port number on the box and click add , see image below for reference

[​IMG]

4.)Now click "Session" and click the "save" button.. see image below

5.) Now fire up your firefox and go click the following or just follow it
    NOTE** latest firefox ok!

tools --> options --> advance --> network --> settings "button"

see image below for reference
    [​IMG]

now set this up.. follow what you see in the image below.. the port number is the same as what you added in the putty awhile ago..i think its "1111" or any number you place in putty

[​IMG]

NOTE** Make sure that you are logged in SSH before you do that in firefox ok..

Final step is go to

IP Address properties of your Internet Connection 80.82.64.42 --> showmyip.com <--
    What Is My IP Address - Shows Your IP Address
    IP Chicken - Whats my IP address? ip address lookup

and presto you got a damn different IP, fast and effective..
    Now you are officially using your VPS as a proxy and since you deleted your ******s eBay can’t track you. FUCK REGULAR AND ELITE PROXIES , FUCK VPNS , FUCK ALL THE OTHER STUFF THEY WILL GET YOUR ACCOUNT LIMITED IN NO TIME.

4. Finding reliable suppliers
    Honestly my favourite website was DHGate.com because they have a reliable escrow system , however the suppliers are overprice for Chinese products. You can easily save 30-40% by going on ecvv.com or alibaba.com and contacting suppliers yourself , but only make payments through PayPal and ask if they can ship items with DHL, UPS or Fedex. I repeat , ONLY PAYPAL PAYMENTS.

5. Cleaning PayPal Money
    Cleaning your eBay money is very important , if PayPal decides to put limitations on your account and asks for government issued ids and utility bills then your stuck going and see your local fake id supplier and editing utility bills( that’s if your willing to actually go that far). The best way to do this is by sending the money through an escrow service. Some good websites are :
    Elance.com
    Freelance.com
    Scriptlance.com
    Simply create a seller account/programmer account and post a project/item and bid on it with your other account and use your paypal funds to pay yourself on one of these websites. This way paypal doesn’t know which other account it’s going to , it only knows that the payment went to elance, therefore making it impossible to link your accounts.

6. Shipping and listing your item
    Needless to say make your listings COMPLETELY different , don’t say in all your listings that you got the item as a Christmas gift and that your selling it . eBay checks similarities in listings.

THE SHIPPING PROCESS IS CRUCIAL. You have to absolutely pay extra to ship it with DHL , for usually 20-30$ more your item to gets to the buyer’s door from china in 5 business days rather than 9 , which usually means a whole week difference. The buyer will give you a better rating , and maybe not even suspect it’s from China since it came so quickly.
    Now the problem is as a new seller , eBay will hold your funds for 21 days after the payment is given. The ONLY way you get that money earlier is either:
    a) Buyer leaves positive feedback ( which most buyers don’t even bother leaving feedback)
    b) Wait 21 days
    c) Ship it through Fedex or UPS and provide tracking info. After 3 days that the item has arrived PayPal will know for sure that the item got to the buyer’s door and will release your payment, however the shipment has to be in the same country. If you don’t live in the US , use a mail forwarding service. Earthclassmail is extremely reliable and cheap , they have great customer support. If you ship your item directly from china to the your client , not only will the chineese box raise alarms , but PayPal will still withhold your payment for 21 days.
    Obviously option c) is the way to go. Many times I get messages from buyers asking why if the product is legitimate , i call them or message them saying “ look, first of all if it was from some factory in china you’d of got this in 2 weeks , not 4 business days . Secondly you wouldn’t of received it with a private shipping company like Fedex or UPS, and thirdly my ebay account says im from the US , do I sound Chinese to you.”

7. Precautions and Things You Should Know
    - Skype is owned by eBay , don’t use their VOIP services.
    - Dont use VCCs to verify paypal accounts they get you banned
    - Simply buy more ips for every account. CONSTANTLY use the same ip for each specific account. Its good to have an excel spreadsheet with all the info for every different account. A new ip is like 1-2$ depending on your provider. For US users , keep the same mac address for a specific account.
    - To be safe , make it a religion to delete flash ******s and regular ******s when you log in and log out of PayPal or eBay.
    - Try to get items with high profit margins , you don’t really care if your account gets banned since you can make so many, so easily, so cheaply. 25$ visa which you can use to spend the money , 2$ for an ip , 25-30$ VBA.
    - If you really want to go cheap , sign up for hostgator with the coupon DALLAS with a prepaid credit card and get a free month. Spend the money on the card and just create a new vps when the month is over.

*still editing the thread to make it look nicer*
  2. enSo

enSo Make Money Online

if you're going to use your vps as a proxy they can just do a reverse ip lookup on it and they will be able to see that the ip is owned by a hosting company and not by an ISP. You might get away with it if you don't have much activity but once they have a reason to verify your identity the account in question is screwed. It would be safer to use a dedicated VPN to connect through.
  3. christineexox

christineexox Make Money Online

VPNs get my listings removed right after I post it every time, I specifically use VPSs because they make the accounts last the longest. And yea they can do a reverse ip lookup ( whois search is what you meant) but eBay and PayPal don't seen ti catch on right away. This work if you have profit margins in excess of 80$+ , software is really good for this . Adobe Photoshop CS5 sells for 450-500$ on eBay when fake ones cost 40$.
  4. enSo

enSo Make Money Online

I guess it depends on where you get them from.
  5. Sako94

Sako94 Make Money Online

This is very well written pretty good stuff in there imma use
    To help my paypal keep open
  6. chintz24

chintz24 Make Money Online

MAN,,,,,,,,,,You are JAMES BOND!!................
  7. kingmob

kingmob Make Money Online Very Active Members

Most excellent. This is a definite reference keeper.
  8. rovad

rovad Make Money Online

Woah, you really took the time to write that, didn't you? I've bookmarked this, too tired and dizzy to go through everything your typed there - seems interesting though.
  9. bokica

bokica New Member

Very good guide! Thanks.
    I have one question for you all. I opened and Italian PayPal and manage to verify it. I have no transaction on it. Now, I tried to add one more credit card and they limited it.
    I used some cheap software "Platinum Hide IP" to change my IP to Italy and they saw this. In order to release my account, they are asking me to log in to my account and change my password but not to use proxy.
    I can't do this because I do not live in Italy. What should I do now? Is VPS or VPN a solution? Please advise.
  10. Joshua123

Joshua123 New Member

wow ,) nice "hack" have to try it out realy interesting ! ;)
  11. Munny

Munny Make Money Online Very Active Members

Wow!
    No one noticed that the last 2 pictures, at 5) are exactly the same.
    The picture at 4) is missing.
  12. d.crozier7

d.crozier7 Very Active Members

What VOIP service can I use to verify a stealth ebay seller account?

Thanks
  13. Blinn Moris

Blinn Moris New Member

This is really nice and well detailed thread you made here and it consist on all kind of information that can be useful for us. And we can also apply it in various ways.

Please make me suggestions and visit here in:
    Cloud Services Australia
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  14. bappyalmamun

bappyalmamun New Member

Needed VOIP details Or Suggestion. Which I use for That??
  15. sungirl

sungirl Member

16. George Ricards

George Ricards New Member

Very good information. I have been following some of the advanced techniques listed here: auctionessistance/thank-you-for-your-purchase/
    Josh Peck likes this.
  17. George Ricards

George Ricards New Member

Anyone know where I can buy some cheap VBAs to verify my PayPal? Been buying here: www.auctionessistance.com/shop but they are expensive when you have to verify a lot of accounts.