It's time to FOCUS! Moneymaker13 is going into PPC! Super Affiliate!

Discussion in 'MMD Personal Journals' started by Moneymaker13, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Moneymaker13

Moneymaker13 Make Money Online Very Active Members

Okay guys, most of you have seen my other journal here:http://www.moneymakerdiscussion.com...year-olds-goals-im-sick-not-making-money.html There, I was just looking around forums for methods and try out one, etc.. So I'm still going to update that one. That thread will be for my whole journey as a IMer, this is just for FB Ads so I stick to one thing for once.

But this one is for a specific thing (FB PPC) which I will be messing with in the coming days, months, weeks and hopefully years if I am successful with it. I want to become as successful as Asian, I'm thankful for him kinda putting the word out there and getting me into it.

1st Goal, within a month profits should be at-least: $20 Daily

2nd Goal, within 3 months profits should be at-least: $100 daily by scaling or testing other offers to promote.

3rd Goal, within 6 months profits should be at-least: $500 Daily by also scaling, testing, etc.

Okay, so those are my 6 month goals, hopefully after the $500 daily I'll be able to scale up to xx,xxx after that.

I'm going to be posting everything here (other than my specific niche I have picked out).

I have many more goals, but this should get me off to a nice start ;-) Today is the day, I will be setting up my campaign once I finish school :)

Thank you all,

MM13

2. asianpersuasian

asianpersuasian Make Money Online

With FB ads once you find THE CAMPAIGN you will easily get past goal 3 :D

GL and dont give up! It doesn't come easy but with every dollar spent you should learn a lot.

3. Moneymaker13

I'm so stoked thanks asian!

I won't, no doubt! How long did it take you to find the goldmine campaign?

Today, I tried to get my Ad approved and it said it doesn't have anything to do with the ad and got dis-approved :p Hopefully better luck next time, or I'll try to find another offer.

4. kokoman90

kokoman90 Make Money Online

good luck man! im thinking to get into ppc myself soon.

5. Moneymaker13

Thanks koko!

Today, I'm just trying to get my ad approved. It's taking forever, idk what I'm doing wrong.

6. asianpersuasian

asianpersuasian Make Money Online

It can usually takes between 6-24hrs for an ad linking to an external site. Also depending on the amount of ads you make it takes a bit longer. If I create around 60 ads in a campaign that most likely takes around 12-15hrs to approve.

Waiting isn't the hardest part of FB though unfortunately.. you still have to deal with the interns :D