LeadsPerMinute - Discover How A Newbie Exploded His List With 10,000 Leads IN JUST 3 DAYS! And Gets

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade here' started by StevenJones, Feb 22, 2011.

1. StevenJones

StevenJones Make Money Online

“One of the fastest and smartest ways of list building I’ve seen in my entire IM career!â€

Learn how I, an internet marketing newbie, discovered a way to explode your list with over 10,000 subscribed leads in just 3 days. Use the techniques laid out in the report to generate 5 leads on average, PER MINUTE!

Hello dear MMD members and viewers,

I hope you do well and please make sure you do when you begin reading this letter, as the content can have residual side effects! There have been reports of people in total ecstasy after reading and implementing this system. So please be wary when you are about to read the following information. This will be your only warning!

Before we go on about what this report actually is, I want to introduce myself first and tell you a bit more on how this report came to existence. Well, my name is Steven Jones and I started doing internet marketing 2 years back. As almost everybody I was struggling to find my way. But suddenly I cracked the code and was earning around $1000 - $2000 a month. This all started like three to five months ago. So I am still considering myself fresh and a newbie on many fronts. Well how did I earn so much cash? By selling money making techniques that is! Until last month I thought I did everything to the letter and did do everything right according to some of the eBooks I’ve bought over the time.

Slowly I was starting to realize that I had forgotten one crucial step, if not the most important step in the internet marketing scene. Yes, you guessed it. A list, a list containing all email addresses of the buyers that have bought from me. There I was, figuring out what to do. I could easily filter all those email addresses by hand but that will take weeks and maybe even months. Unfortunately I will be doing this anytime soon, I will have those email addresses ready in the future. This is a task I can’t deny. But I wanted something new that could sky rocket my list in no time!

Stupid as I am I took careless action, I bought some books on list building and I must say they did deliver in terms of extra knowledge, but the time that needed to be invested when using methods was just too time consuming for me. This because I am still attending college and time is not on my side because I am in my graduation year.

I needed to find a technique, a quick list building technique that would bring me at least 200 new subscribed leads a day. I was surfing the internet a few weeks ago in pursuit of an actual technique that would deliver the thing I just mentioned. I thought I found one but I did not deliver, I basically got scammed.

I was so fed up that day due my own mistake of not building list in the beginning and getting scammed that I retreated back to my bed to have a little nap. And then it struck me, it was like a beam of creativity giving me tons of ideas on how to generate leads in no time! I ran towards my computer, opened up MS Word and started typing. And I decided to skip college the next day and run some tests on the technique presented. I was totally baffled! It was working straight away. I only had to make some enhancements to maximize the results. The technique was working like a charm. I was raking in 3 – 5 leads per minute on average!

Before I tell you more about the technique I want you to watch the video below. This video is showing the proof.

Introducing

LeadsPerMinute

[​IMG]

You just saw the proof! Within this report lay the secrets on how to get thousands of semi targeted visitors to your squeeze page! This report will show you how to attract thousands if not ten thousands of people which are already orientated and fine-tuned in the MMO niche. Are you seeking for a larger email list with hungry buyers? Or do you want to promote your new product? Hell! Why don’t you do both!? You can literally explode your list today!

“LeadsPerMinute is completely different from everything that you might be used toâ€

You just saw the video with proof! I said that I emailed my small list of 127 subscribers an OTO. 6 or 7 people actually bought my OTO and in turn earning me $250 that day. As mentioned in the video I perfected the technique and this simple switch got me 7 times more subscribers within the same timeframe! And I still missed out! It appears I got so much traffic that my server could not handle it. And my server went blank for 1 or 2 hours.

There I was, sitting on a list of almost 1,000 fresh high responsive buyers. I generated the total list of this 1,000 people within 3 hours. Just imagine the possibilities here! And why not send this bigger list a related clickbank offer? I did and the results made me fell of my chair. I hurt my wrist but I didn’t care, just take a look below and see why.

[​IMG]

“the execution is simple enough that many will not need itâ€

Isn’t that just amazing? Yes I grew my list to 10,000+ in just 3 days! Again, I can’t wait to send them my own offers and in turn leaving my crappy part-time job at this local outlet store. So if you are struggling or just need that extra explosion of subscribers, this can be the stuff you need!

The funny thing is that the experts or so called guru’s never told me about this stuff. Simply because they didn’t try it. I stumbled upon this idea just by pure luck. Tested it out and got amazing results! I know for sure that I will continue building my list to even higher amounts of subscribers.

Some people already had the privilege to have a go at this report let’s see what they had to say, shall we?

“Now, finally, I am overjoyed that I found the right report for me!â€

Well this concludes the amazing testimonials. I am glad that the information within in the report worked out for them, and I am sure it will do for you as well!

Oh by the way! I got something extra just for you! I mean you will not only have your hands on the LeadsPerMinute report! You will not get one bonus but two bonuses when you act now! I stated this earlier in the video where I showed you the proof of the results that this technique gave me. Just take a look below to see what the bonuses are.

PLR Bonus #1 – How To Create PVA YouTube Accounts Without Using Your Phone.
    Previously being sold here on the forum and now you will get it as a bonus with purchasing the LeadsPerMinute system! And there is more! You will get the private label rights with the eBook. This means you can resell, give it away for free or include as your own bonus in your next launch! This eBook will show you how to create phone verified YouTube accounts with you using a phone. This is a great technique and may come in handy when you are a video marketer. And if you don´t like YouTube marketing, you can still resell it!

The net value of this eBook is $15, yours is totally FREE and you will receive it with PLR!

PLR Bonus #2 – The Secret YouTube Potential
    Previously being sold on other forums and now making its first appearance on this forum. You will get it as a bonus with purchasing the LeadsPerMinute system! And there is more! You will get the private label rights with the eBook. This means you can resell, give it away for free or include as your own bonus in your next launch! This is a technique that’s is practically showing you how to tweak your YouTube videos to raise the CTR on your videos. Again if you are not familiar in the area of YouTube, you can always resell this little gem to make you some extra cash.

The net value of this eBook is $17, yours is totally FREE and you will receive it with PLR!

So let’s recap. You’ve heard a bit about myself and where I come from, which is of the least importance for you after reading and seeing what this report is promising you. I’ve have told you a bit about the LeadsPerMinute system and what I could mean to you and your online businesss. You will not only get the LeadsPerMinute report. But I also mentioned that you will get two bonuses! Remember the bonuses are coming with the private label rights!

“Excellent product, even a ‘guru’ would be hard pressed to match it.â€

Well I am about to round this one up. If you are a newbie that never did anything on list building before or if you are around longer in this business and just want to explode you existing list, then this is the stuff for you. You probably are thinking that such a technique is going to cost you a lot. Well yes, I was thinking to sell this gem for $37. Then I changed my mind and figured that this forum has given me so much knowledge that I should in turn sell it for $27. But this is a special offer right? So I thought let’s give it a go and put a price tag of $17. I still wasn’t satisfied with the price so I decided to offer you the complete LeadsPerMinute report with its two bonuses for only $12.97

ONLY $12.97
    [​IMG]

Just push the button above whenever you are ready for success! That’s all I wanted to say. I hope to see you at the other side! Thank for your attention!

All the best,

Steven Jones
    Proud member of MMD

PS. It really helped me out to get an extra boost in the IM scene. You hear it over and over again and I am just saying it again; THE MONEY IS IN THE LIST! The sole purpose for me was generating leads. But you can also use this technique to boost your traffic a notch, thus your revenue.

PPS. Act upon this offer as fast as you can! Only this way you are eligible for the bonuses. Only the first 50 people buy this offer will get the bonus! Be quick!

PPPS. Please note that when you are ready to order this product, you will be redirected to a opt in page. I want to ensure you that I will never message you with fluff or hypes. You will only receive a message when my next product will be launched. And if you don’t want that, you could still simply unsubscribe!

PPPPS. I am sorry to inform you that I currently only accept payments through PayPal.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
  2. Smeltzer

Smeltzer The World is Mine Very Active Members

Thread Approved
    Good luck with sales

3. StevenJones

Some other reviews that I gained on other forums.

4. StevenJones

Over a thousand sold! And alot of happy faces! Thanks for taking action on the offer and all the best! The offer is still going strong however!

5. aeLED

aeLED Make Money Online

Hummm... Any feedback? I always get stress to buy something with this kind of titles =/

6. YinghuaZhao

YinghuaZhao New Member

let me try ...iis it ture?

7. moviedemands

moviedemands The One n Only

8. Isaiah Jackson

Isaiah Jackson New Member

Damn man that is amazing right there keep it up :)

9. bodie2010

bodie2010 Make Money Online Very Active Members

Yeah read it, it's a good idea, could the same traffic source be used for CPA offers?

10. zoomer

zoomer New Member

you should get some free advice from the book to gain confidence and gain sales..