make money Online Overview of Reselling

Discussion in 'Simple Money Making Methods (Make Money Online)' started by andram, Feb 22, 2011.

1. andram

andram Make Money Online

I just recently discovered that there is a great chance of making money while we are at home. PLR eBooks and Resale Rights are among the hottest business opportunities on the Internet that we can see today. Just found through articles the advantages of doing this kind. And I would like to share them to you.

"If you're looking for a high-profit, no-hassle product with unlimited earning potential, then buying and selling ready-made products with resell rights, it is I believe are suited for us. When we do such, we take advantage of a product that is in high demand, products that can be sold and resold over and over. Doing this takes no storage space at all. And most of all, have the potential to earn unlimited profits. All these can be done without ever leaving your home. Internet business based on resell rights is actually the ideal work-at-home business opportunity."

Well I am still yet to see whether I can do the job. If ever you had done this kind of business, I would love to know your experiences, how were you able to cope with competition? Does it really give better profit?

2. skillz

skillz Make Money Online

Re: Overview of Reselling

I thought about doing the same method; buying reselling rights and selling the ebook. Then I thought about how people could do chargebacks. I'm guessing paypal will make you give the money back but they still get the product because it's an ebook. Does anyone know a way to avoid this?

3. Rajtan

Rajtan Make Money Online

Hahaha, Nice way to build backlinks andram.
    2 post and 2 backlinks.

4. CpaCash

CpaCash Make Money Online

i am doing some reselling now on and offer for a while. i am going back to that model on some sites and have had some moderate to good sales over 4 months, nothing to brag about but I always prefer reselling services vs, digital products like ebooks. I have always thought their would be too many people selling the exact same ebook, where as with a service or white label you could do so much more as far as making it unique and marketing. but just my opinion.

5. tgglenn

tgglenn Make Money Online

2 Cents...You can use these on a review site, hub pages, etc. as bonuses. Give the customer extra value for buying through your affiliate link. Of course, a lot of people are already doing this. Hope this helps you out.

6. saosin100

saosin100 Make Money Online

I don't think reselling is a good idea. You are not sure of your market here. I think it's best that you really have something to work on for a guaranteed payment. Maybe web designing, article writing or anything that you're good of. Been doing web design for almost a year already and I find job in odesk. You can actually try it. To get you started, here's a few list of outsourcing sites and a few reviews: http://www.timedoctor.com/blog/2011/02/22/the-top-6-outsourcing-sites-and-how-to-use-them

7. boladeblogger

boladeblogger Make Money Online Very Active Members

You can make money reselling.. There are lots of sheeps out there looking for information on even unbelievable topics.. To be successful in reselling business, you need to find the sheeps before sourcing the product... THEN YOU WILL BE SO SUCCESSFUL