The Turkish Market and Adwords

Discussion in 'Traffic Depot (PPC/PPV/Media Buys)' started by LollyPolly, May 23, 2011.

1. LollyPolly

LollyPolly Make Money Online Very Active Members

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if any of you is familiar with the Turkish market / has ever worked with marketing Campaign there.

I would like to know if Google Adwords is a good tool to use for online trading platform, how well do they know english and trust foreign companies. Any other valuble information if highly appriciated of course.

Many thanks!
    Lolly.

2. ThaTruth

ThaTruth Make Money Online

I would suggest doing the market research...go to google turkey. search for keywords related to your product and see what sites pop up. If there are no ads on the sidebar(which is common but may change later), they are either advertising on the content network(i always see ads for trader/bizopps/etc in US), doing just plain seo, and/or advertising on facebook.

You can also enter those sites ranking high and see if any one else is advertising in them(adsense, pulse360, adsonar,etc). You'll never know until you research. Hope it works out for you

3. benderim

benderim New Member

Im turkish guy :) here adsense cpc is so slow. i suggest Never try. ;)

4. TheCheesePolice

TheCheesePolice Make Money Online

Wouldn't that mean that it's a good plan to use Adwords?

5. harkarn

harkarn Very Active Members

I am also Turkish. ad-words is expensive and ad-sense incomes very low. So i wouldn't suggest also. i have 2 websites and both are English :)

6. painkiller97

painkiller97 New Member

For driving visitors with adwords to your english site its good. but what you are expecting from these visitors?
    If you are expecting them to buy something you have to wait 2-3 years to get profit.
    If you are expecting adsense revenue from these visitors dont waste your time.