wulfmans Journey Journal

Discussion in 'MMD Personal Journals' started by wlfman99, Dec 19, 2010.

1. wlfman99

wlfman99 Make Money Online

Allright, time for some changes in my life.

I am living in a crap place, tied to a job I am rather tired of and a long distance relationship I am rather unhappy with.

Ten years ago when adult was big I had a couple of websites and made some good money - but instead of taking care of this business I blew it, I stopped working and started spending - until there was nothing to spend left.

I stopped working the net.
    Now I have been experiencing the consequences during the last years, all the frustration that came with it.
    Procrastination and low self esteem were my compagnions. No more. I cant look myself into the mirror like that anymore.

Step one - Get a couple of domains.

Already did that - Registered a couple of domains through various niches to get my feet wet.

Step two. sign up with a decent webhost. Will do that today.

Hope it will be ready within 24 hours.

Meanwhile, I will meet a landlord who is offering a nice affordable flat.
    Hope he will rent it to me.

Now its timee for a coffee and a cigarette,

wulfman , out

2. parizaki

parizaki Make Money Online

hi wulfman,
    found myself in a similar position some time ago - that's why i started with IM in the first place.
    i think it's a good idea to start a diary on this forum, as you can get support and honest opinions on your doings.
    actually i really encourage you to do write on a regularly basis here, so we can keep up with your progress.. who knows? may you'll encourage some of us to follow your steps and start making a change in our crapy lives.
    now, can you tell me what's going to be next, after you get webhosting?
    good luck - and i promise i'll keep reading
    cheers

3. wlfman99

hey thanks for the reply,

I never did this before, like posting my daily progress in an online journal like fashion, but I think its a good idea, now even more as I can exchange thoughts, progress and ideas with like-minded people.
    Well the next steps will be launching a batch of sites trying out different themes, different combination of wordpress plugins and some scripts (most of them I got from this friggin awesome site) and see if I can make a couple of bucks out of adsense for example.

in the time windows in between, I will look into a couple of IM courses to brush up my skills.
    I will try to put my focus into the doing as a daily practice, not so much on the outcome moneywise.
    I guess success is more or less a byproduct of the right mindset and creative work.

Well I think more and more that it is our responsibility to try and make our lives and ourselves better, not slowly staying in the rat race slowly fading away, I am not headed for riches, I want personal freedom.

Or as Martin Luther King put it

It is not a disgrace not to reach the stars, but it is a disgrace to have no stars to reach for

wulfman, out

4. wlfman99

allright. where is your head today wulfman? ok, hmm. settled the deal with my now new landlord and will live in a new and better place by february. its well within my current financial limits and a nicer place will make me feel better on a daily basis thus increasing my productivity as well. my girlfriend gives me a hard time though, because she wants me to move in with her, but she is living in a different town and although I stay with her as much as my current job allows it - and staying at her place is quite impossible because I wont make it to work - she is still trying to make me feel guilty about my decision - and a feeling of guilt is a real killer, listened to a course by paul scheele some months ago learning that it is possible to measure the energetic levels of our emotions, and feelings of guilt and shame are the lowest you can have... ok anyway now I have this thoughts in my head and they work on my mood and productivity, but nevertheless I will look into the in and outs of market samurai today, want to make full use of this piece.....the moral of the story (post) - feel a little better now, writing it all out, I guess the best reason why we learned to write is that you can have your thoughts being reflected back to you and thus the grip of your mind loosens up and your own mind stops repeating and reminding you - and you gain back some of your energy

5. thesmashge

thesmashge Make Money Online

I will like you to suceed in your efforts.I am following this thread now.Do keep us updated.

6. xylem88

xylem88 Make Money Online

Though i don't know you personally, picking yourself up from the rut you reconized you're in is definitely commendable, and taking action upon your dreams - like picking up domains n a webhost is a great start. Keep us updated!