Supreme Lurker

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phoenix7813, May 16, 2012.

1. Phoenix7813

Phoenix7813 Member

Howdy,

As per my title, my usual role in forums is to quietly lurk about absorbing everything I can. Once in a while I have questions. *shrug*
    But here is my intro. Just another Joe trying to make money off the internet. I started off doing a lot of freelance writing but moved more into the marketing side due to a few...cross ventures. So far it's been fun. More profitable, less reliable, less stressful. I still write as well. The folks around me are starting to learn that there is pretty much no moment of the day that I'm not working in some shape or fashion.

I figure...time is money. But it's more important than the human currency. Your time is your currency. You can chose to spend each moment however you want. Some chose to spend their lives slaving to routine jobs and coming home to routine tv shows etc. I chose to spend the currency of my time going after what I want.

Any shrinks in the house might be able to make a mint of my mind. :p
  2. Manny

Manny UBot Wiz

Welcome to MMD Phoenix7813. We all here have the same goal. Making money online and making a living out of it. Feel free to browse the forum and if you get stuck ask the community we are here to help
  3. Smeltzer

Smeltzer The World is Mine ADMINISTRATOR

Welcome Aboard we Hope that you enjoy your stay if you need anything let me know via PM.
  4. Matthew Roe

Matthew Roe Very Active Members

5. klix

klix Make Money Online

Welcome to the forum. The more valuable your time, the better it feels spending it on yourself - don't spend forever trying to make it more and more valuable.