To all the new Guys/Girls

Discussion in 'MMD Announcements And Updates' started by Doc, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Doc

Doc Make Money Online ADMINISTRATOR

Just wanted to hand out a big Thank You.

In the past few days we have had over 600 new members join MMD from all different types of place. I was wondering how all this would go down and so far I must say I am very impressed with all the warm Welcoming going on in the introduce yourself thread and the likes of around the entire forum. It just shows the spirit of MMD and I love it. Our older members are doing a great job controlling the atmosphere here in a positive way and have also Welcomed all you new members with an open heart.

I am so happy with the direction MMD is going.

Thank You all for the support

Doc
  2. froodle

froodle Make Money Online Very Active Members

Thank you Dr P for making such a wonderful and peacefull place. :star:
  3. PimpinIsEasy

PimpinIsEasy Make Money Online Elite VIP Member

Thanks again Dr.P for your great forum man. I must say you guys are doing a great job and Its crazy how fast this is growing.

Keep Pimpin Bro
  4. groverinri

groverinri Make Money Online

Dr P keeps giving and giving. MMD is being surrounded by many like minded smart marketers from all over the net. Welcome everyone
  5. MoneyGrabber

MoneyGrabber Make Money Online

I am a NooB, so far I am very impress with you guys. I look forward to learning and earning with You all.
  6. mrgodlike

mrgodlike Make Money Online Very Active Members

I just wanna say that this is one of a VERY VERY VERY FEW select places on the net where i've felt this kind of intelligent, positive/fun, & such rampant help from everyone new AND old!

Something special here guys, and it really is amazing the kind of quality we're growing into day after day.

The important thing was to grow UP as a community, and we're doing just that.

Just wanna thank everyone for making this place the #1 cool club that it is :D

ps....also wanted to state this: Newbies to IM. Yes we have a lot of help here. Yes we have a lot of information here. and YES we have a lot of amazing tools here. But wtf good are any of those if you do not PUT IT INTO ACTION?

All I'm asking you to do, is to make the effort to swim up to the surface, and you'll be breathing in no time ;)
  7. BHBodeezy

BHBodeezy Make Money Online ADMINISTRATOR

Yes we have a great community growing, with vast knowledge about everything.

As long as we all keep working together and offering that helping hand i see around here all day, then everyone will be loaded with $$ and happy as hell.

Keep up the solid work everyone one, and of course, please just let me know if you need anything.

Thanks!
  8. tgtommy

tgtommy Make Money Online

thats what its all about baby :) kickin back, lightin a splif, makin bank! its what we live for :)
  9. Alcapon3

Alcapon3 Make Money Online

I just joined MMD and I am very impressed with the amount of experts posting here. Not meant as an insult to anywhere else, but I need a break from the how do I make $xxx threads. Keep it up with the useful posts
  10. 4thseason

4thseason SEO For Life

One of the things that I noticed right away after becoming active is that being open here is so much easier than other places I have been a member.

Everyone has been very open, very welcoming without a note of condescension.

I am truly glad that I was invited to come here, so to those that make this all possible THANK YOU again.

B~
  11. iMontie

iMontie Make Money Online

Seems like a nice forum I'm glad I was referred.
  12. DapperDave

DapperDave Make Money Online

I am new here and am overwhelmed with the amount of info offered. From what I have seen, this site is full of info that will put cash in your pocket. Many sites promise to teach you how to make money, but this is the first site I have seen that actually does. There is so much info available I am having a hard time deciding what to do first. I hope to use the info presented here to make my living off the net. Thanks to Doc and everyone else who has posted their methods to help those of us who are still learning.

Dave
  13. Doc

Thanks alot guys to all of you. @ Dave , you just need to pick something you feel confident in that you can finish to the fullest and improvise when needed.

Good to you all!

Doc
  14. DapperDave

DapperDave Make Money Online

Doc,

I am starting with Morituri's idea using Neobux. I figure it's something that won't take much time-allowing me to do something else to make money as well. It seems it would be easier to earn $50/day from each of 3 different ideas than to earn $150/day from 1 idea. My current goal is $150 per day. I make about $100/day now in my "real" job and figure that $150/day is a good goal.

I have been reading the e-whoring posts and think that's the way I'm going to go for now. It seems that would be the easiest way to make a few bucks.

I am a resell rights junkie as I'm sure many here are. I have a large amount of ebooks/resell right products on my hard drive. Would like to share. Are there any types of ebook/resell right products that aren't allowed on the board?

Dave

15. Doc

Yeah I like the avenue your going to make money. I think its great start for you. If you decide to get into e-whoring let me know my adult affiliate site opens either tomorrow or Wed. I can hook you up and you dont have to worry about being paid or not with us.

You can post any thing on MMD but drag the content to the thread instead of just a ton of links please.

Doc
  16. imfcuk

imfcuk Make Money Online Very Active Members

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum. I would like to personally thank Dr. P for maintaining and administering the forum. It had its challenges but I think that's done and the forum is definitely on the climb.

Congratulations to all of you for making this such a great community to be part of. I feel welcome, and feel that I'm actually part of the community.

I just hope someday that when this forum becomes really big, that the spirit of helping still remains. Because this is what I'm here for, for people like you, always willing to help, always sharing resources and tools. Hope that doesn't change.

/fcuku
  17. IM_Hustler

IM_Hustler Make Money Online

This place rocks, good that it's developing better and with more members this will be one hell of a forum for sure! MMD Rocks!
  18. Morituri

Morituri Make Money Online

Thanks for all the (un)supportive members, they make MMD a great place to hang out each day !

:party:
  19. jingi

jingi Make Money Online Very Active Members

If things go like this we are going to overtake BHW....
  20. superawesomedood

superawesomedood Make Money Online Very Active Members

I like this forum. BHW is awesome too, but its a bit too busy/impersonal.