MMD's Stance

Discussion in 'MMD Announcements And Updates' started by Doc, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Doc

Doc Make Money Online ADMINISTRATOR

I am going to make this one announcement to clarify some things for everyone. MMD is an equal opportunity forum. This means that if you have something to sell even if its the exact same thing then your Welcome to sell it here. We have numerous amounts of people selling the same services and the same software. Just because someone has built something similar to what you have and wants to sell it then they have full rights to do so. This is not a communistic board and never will be.

This gives free rights to everyone who can develop things better and cheaper for our members. It makes the competition tougher and also keeps the prices from being gauged. If your selling PVA's for $5 and someone wants to come to MMD and sell them for $4 then I suggest you better lower your prices or offer better support. This is part of business. People will take someones idea and sometimes completely copy it or even make it better. That's life regardless if you think its right or not. Just like Bodeezy and Sorn for example. Sorn was building his for years and Bo made his public first. He didnt steal his idea or vice versa. No one individual has full rights to sell a product on MMD. Other forums dictate who can sell what by holding control of others products. MMD is starting its own Network in the next day or so. We have been working on it for the past 3 weeks. It wouldnt be fair if we monopolized the forum with our own Network to keep people from joining theres. If MMD is not going to do it then NO ONE will!

These are the rules of MMD and they are the fairest of anyother community online.

Doc

2. Angel_Of_$atan

Angel_Of_$atan Make Money Online

i think thats a dam good rule... everyone deserves a chance.
    well almost everyone lol

3. Cory

Cory Make Money Online

Excellent post ...

4. buzzin247

buzzin247 Make Money Online Very Active Members

Great post thank you Dr P

5. Doc

Continued:

MMD is known for a drama free forum. MMD and its staff has no role in negativity. MMD is for Elite Internet Marketers who want to learn and share ideas in order to make money. We are all adults here and I expect for everyone to act like it. Just because other communities entice these types of things for good/bad press doesnt mean we warrant anything that's going on. If you bring drama to MMD you will be asked to leave. If we cant all get along then why are we here in the first place. MMD is a very tight knit community and I will do everything possible to keep it this way.

Sometimes drama is almost unavoidable. What is avoidable is allowing it to persist and conflict with our daily roles as Internet Marketers. If everyone would spend more time getting along and helping each other we could all become much more successful.

Do us all a favor when you come to MMD, either put on a smile on your face or come back when you can.

Doc

6. thatguy2008

thatguy2008 Make Money Online Very Active Members

This is why this forum kicks ass...true capitalism at its finest...feels good to deal with and talk to other adults at a forum. I almost forgot what that felt like...

7. aj113

aj113 Make Money Online Very Active Members

Very refreshing to know that we have a level playing field. I think it's most unfair that someone should be banned on the basis that their product happens to be direct competition for someone else's - like a mod's or admin's for instance. The phrase 'conflict of interests' comes to mind......

8. Cool_Flow

Cool_Flow Make Money Online

See this is how the world should be ran. lol. Things would be so much better. This forum kicks ass! *two thumbs up*.

9. God of Hell Fire

God of Hell Fire Make Money Online Very Active Members

Just glad to see everyone agree's .
    You the membership come first, we will continually strive to make this forum, the best in it's field.

10. xtek

xtek Make Money Online

This forum actually from what I see is equal opportunity. Many people who including me and are introducing shows the spirit of the forum, It is looking great.

As mentioned in previous posts, many forums are to benefit the owners/admins/mods, I would be reading a famous BH which all of you may know and they seem to have some type of ring going along with the so called "trusted members". Although just a theory but if you read old posts and do your research you will see what I mean.

After speaking with someone on the forum here through PM we can both agree this is a herd of people under a wing. Instead of other forums where people ask and ask, and get negative responses such as go there or stop asking stupid questions. On the other hand everyone here is very kind and just the atmosphere here is great.

11. Doc

This is the exact message Im trying to point across to our members. Its great to see a new person walk in the door and feel exactly what Im trying to represent here. It makes me happy that you can see feelings in text. because its very hard to look into someones heart when they type to know exactly what they mean. After awhile people will not only see what you represent but also the truth.

Thanks man I really appreciate it!

Doc

12. blackeyedpeas

blackeyedpeas Make Money Online

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F25SskWh_n8
    Props to Dr.P and staff for a really good atmosphere here.

and you can tell when you walk in the door.

as you grow in numbers it will become more of a challenge, but with the quicker addition of mods and staff to handle it as I see you are doing, you will be able to overcome it for sure.

13. whAdsense

whAdsense Make Money Online Very Active Members

Doc P for President! Well said dude, rules like that are what spilts MMD from the rest

14. BillyMac856

BillyMac856 Make Money Online

Yes I definitely agree, the atmosphere here is just AWESOME! no other way to put it. The people here are just "genuinely good people" and your right Doc you really can tell from the text. I love this place more than any other and I feel privileged to be here and a part of this tight nit community.

The things I'm learning here are absolutely priceless...PRICELESS!...I'm not yet where I want to be with IM...but I'm getting there!...and alot faster I think than I would anywhere else...
    I feel really confident about my future with IM and I say a Big Thank You to everyone here at MMD.

Thanks Again,
    Billy Mac.

15. r.s.mahanti

r.s.mahanti Make Money Online Very Active Members

this is the best forum and dr p is the best moderator.

16. lajes2010

lajes2010 Make Money Online

I just joined and have to say this is so refreshing compared to some forums where arguing seems to be the norm

17. Thisoldhat

Thisoldhat Make Money Online Very Active Members

No.

Props to every member on this forum, including P. Without every person helping the person next to them, this forum wouldn't be what it is.

18. Placebo

Placebo Make Money Online

Everyone knows you make $25 per post in the BST section ;) So this is good for everybody

19. moneymakers

moneymakers Make Money Online

good forum in fact

20. PaulieP

PaulieP Make Money Online Very Active Members

I agree, i have been here for a view weeks, just reading the postings and the thing i noticed was the relax atmosphere that you don't see often on forums anymore, i really like that. as soon as i get my hands on a new PP account i will sign up for the VIP.