Thank You MMD! Happy New Year!

Discussion in 'MMD Announcements And Updates' started by Doc, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Doc

Doc Make Money Online ADMINISTRATOR

I want to personally Thank everyone on this forum for making my life what its become over the last 3 and half years. If it wasnt for this forum I would have never gotten where I have. If you think MMD cant change your life in one year you need to rethink your marketing career. This forum over the last few years has enabled me to meet the top of the top most influential people on the internet and it has changed my life forever. Remember your only as good as those around you. Never forget to say Thanks to those who have helped you get to where you are.

This forum is my baby and will always be my baby. Respect this place like its your home and you will receive the same in return. Live your life with karma and give back to those who proceed you. Never feel like your on top of the world and everyone is beneath you. Once you feel that way a higher power will take everything you have and give it to someone who deserves it.

I hope everyone in the world who reads this thread has a blessed 2012 and each and everyone of you make more money and all your dreams come true in 2012.

Give back to MMD and grasp the joy of making money online like I do on a daily basis. Money shows no race and that's what I love about the internet. Respect each other and join forces together to make millions and change the face of all the countries around the world.

Happy New Year!

Doc

1 person likes this.
  2. BHBodeezy

BHBodeezy Make Money Online ADMINISTRATOR

Well I personally wanted to say thanks to Doc and MMD. I was refered here by Fazee and Luther about 3 or 4 years ago.

I had the pleasure of meeting and talking to Doc and instantly became apart of this forum as though it was and is my home.

In the last 3 years my life has changed so dramatically , Cinderellas story dont compare, and I owe it all to Doc and this great community!

Without Doc and all of you , nothing I ve accomplished in the last years would be possible!

Thank you!

And please everyone have a fruitful and happy 2012!

Happy NEW YEAR!!! 2012 w00t!!!

1 person likes this.
  3. wealth54

wealth54 Make Money Online

Happy new year to you all. May GOD bless MMD Group and people from all over the world to make tons of cash in 2012 :D

Doc is top notch guy. He always up for help. he doesn't only think about his profit he also help any people anyhow he can help. He always supported me for various issues i suffered. without Doc it wasn't possible to make this kind of great community i m sure all of you will agree with my concern. I never seen people like him . he didn't get payment from advertiser but he always paid us on time even before pay date. Hes trying build a huge IMer's group and people to know that making money online totally easy and possible just need our dedication and efforts

4. Smeltzer

Smeltzer The World is Mine Very Active Members

If you would have told me 6 years ago that a forum can change your life I would have replied what is a forum?

MMD has changed my life. It has given me valuable connections. Internet marketing is much like the real world. If you know no one working fast food you will always be no one working in fast food. Yet if fated one night you meet someone who is someone and you make a connection you future could get a little brighter. It is all about connections. Connections is power in this world. the more and more valuable your connections the more powerful of a person you are. The internet is the same way. If at the tip of your fingers you can connect with some of the top gurus in the marketing world your chances to becoming someone in the marketing world looks a lot better. MMD is that opportunity.

Now i know most of you are thinking I see no TOP marketing guru here. I SEE no big ballers around here. You must ask yourself what have you done to put your foot out there to be known here at MD. You will be surprised at some of the big guns in the marketing industry that are on this very forum. Not to mention network owners. The ability to shake hands and claim your piece of the pie is there. Right there on MMD.

So what has MMD done for me? It has allowed me this very opportunity. On a daily basis I talk to some of the greatest minds on the internet. We spin off ideas on each others heads. Some never come to light but it is great to keep the old noggin coming up with ideas.

I also get to work with the best staff in the business. This is my second family.

I get to meet people from all walks of life. This is important. You can better understand others mindsets and create better offers for them if you know what there needs are. Once you find out what people need it is not hard to give it to them. this is what marketing is all about and MMD allows me to connect and find out just what people need.

So throw some caution to the wind in 2012 and make some connections here on MMD.

5. CoolGuy

CoolGuy I love MMDCash! Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

MMD really did change my life! and it change my life Big Time!!! thats why im always thankful that i joined MMD.

I respect this place and i wont leave this place, im sticking here for life! I always say thank you to people who have help me all the way, 2011 is a big blast for me! and im sure this 2012 is going to be a Bigger Blast and off the hook!

i always thought that because im living in a third world country i wont get the respect of everyone, its not true!
    i met alot of people because of MMD and made friends with them! so here in MMD theres no race or whatever...
    as long as your respecting everyone, you will get the respect that you want.

i want to say thank you to Doc, and my 2 brothers bro bo and big bro insanity thanks for all the help and advices you have given me! i appreciate it big time!
    and to all my fellow staff thank you guys!

Thanks MMD and Happy New Year Everyone!

PS:
    Doc thanks for everything! and thanks for the trust! You're Awesome boss!
    Doc really did change me and my family's life, me and my family are forever grateful to you doc!

6. Doc

Doc Make Money Online ADMINISTRATOR

How much money have you made in 2011 with MMDcash?

Im just curious.

Doc

7. Hydrogen2012

Hydrogen2012 Make Money Online

Hell I think I've know Doc since the beginning of this forum, and I've contributed alot to it in the backend alot of you guys don't even know about in the beginning. This forum is like a second home, granted I do not get on here as much to post do to time constraints these days... but I always find my way back here every few weeks to drop in and say hi and try and help out where ever I can.

I think if it wasn't for MMD I wouldn't be where I am at today, just due to the massive socializing opportunity this forum gives you. Advert Marketing has lot of MMD members running at it and in 2012 I hope to get the rest of you on board as well. I know alot of you guys just read and read and read and read, post after post on here. Make this year the year you stop reading.... pick a method and knock it out of the park. If someone is telling you a method is dead. Study the method (especially a good one) and twist the hell outta it and make it work for you.

MMD is probably the most valuable resource you have right now in your arsenal. Learn to use it effectively, and blast the shit outta everything you touch in 2012.

May this year be extremely profitable for you,

~Rob

8. Fragolina 2.0

Fragolina 2.0 New Member

I am new in Your community, still would like to thanks You for being such a nice and quite place, and also wish to all members happy New Year 2012.
    Best wishes.

Fragolina

9. dani83

dani83 New Member

I am also new to this community but am already very impressed with this forum. I am new to CPA and still have not made a cent of it, but with help from MMD I am sure I will very soon! Happy New Year everyone!

10. pelican1789

pelican1789 Make Money Online Very Active Members

It's almost a year for me in this forum.Learned many many things.Have been Making few bucks a month.Every member in this forum try to help others that's the main pillar of this forum. Long Live MMD

11. katana

katana Make Money Online Very Active Members

I was looking for a real IM forum, when I saw the community and all the stuff shared here, I just didn't subscribe to other IM forums.

MMD is the number one IM forum, I've learned a lot since I'm here. Thank you and happy New Year. 2012 is in tha house!

12. rayziin

rayziin Very Active Members

Happy new 2012 to the MMD community.

13. Elvis

Elvis New Member

well i was writing this last night through my phone but apparently i never send it so here it goes again!

THANKS DOC for starting this forum and for letting me become part of the staff. signing up for this forum i would have never thought i would become a staff member! ever!

i learn so much in the few months i been here that i would not have learn in all my life if i had to do it on my own. I seen other forum and all they do is monetize off their members instead of actually helping them make money online. but MMD is different than that. We are here to help YOU make money and not TAKE your money from you. have you noticed we have a money making method of the month here and not another WS.....i'll keep quiet on that. this community is here to help newbies and vets alike. the staff is awesome and also all the members here. this is an actual community and not a warez site!

I been in the IM game for over 2 years now and ever since i stumble on MMD after looking for some CB product review, i fell in love with all the info and helpfulness of what this forum is all about. i not saying this to boost egos here people but if you are just visiting a suggest you join and start your road to financial freedom. People here will set you straight and if you have any questions just ask! i had been struggling online and to put things together for awhile and all i needed was someone to guide me in the right direction. thanks to the members here i have been able to be more focus and get stuff done!

Smeltz you and Manny are awesome man! thanks for all the help and also the kick in the rear you give me from time to time.

my advice to all newbies if you need someone to help you realize your dreams then you have found the right forum. i don't care what brought you here but i suggest you start applying some of the methods here. don't give up if it did not work in the first 10 mins you started it. all this money making methods take time and trial and error on your part. there is now way around hard work and dedications, although we have tools that make some of our jobs easier, we still have to put in the hours and patience in our projects. so don't give up and keep chugging along, sooner rather than later you will make it work for you.

Remember this is your year! don't believe the hype about the end of the world. it's all BS and there is a lot of other things that need to happen before the world ends and you can trust me on this, IT WON'T HAPPEN ALL IN A YEAR!!!! so with that said don't make new year resolution and make new year goals instead!

thanks to everyone that has help me realize some of my goals and also to those that are helping me achieve the next ones!

elvis

14. claire

claire New Member

I wish you all a great year ahead! :) x

15. 3dinfoyantram

3dinfoyantram New Member

hi............
    Thanks everyone on this forum
    [​IMG]
    3dyantram.info/rendering_india.
    :love::help:

16. Marquita