OCTOBER MADNESS We are giving away everything but the kitchen sink!

Discussion in 'MMD Announcements And Updates' started by Smeltzer, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Smeltzer

Smeltzer The World is Mine Very Active Members

Great news we are running contest all month long next month. We have some great sponsors but still could use some more. We plan on making this a knock out drag out month. Plan on having a lot of fun and bringing you the users of MMD some value and introduce you to some new services. We have went through a lot of time and effort to do this for everyone so hope you enjoy our OCTOBER extravaganza. Just two more days and I AM excited. I think this will be great to introduce people to some new services and business to get a little extra promotion.

Now at any time any service can create a contest on MMD but we just want this month to be a blow out. So if I was you a user of MMD I would click this link here http://www.moneymakerdiscussion.com/forum/subscription.php?do=addsubscription&f=460 which will subscribe you to the contest forum and you will get instant updates on when there is a contest. You REALLY do not want to miss this as some of the prizes we are giving away are just insane. So good I am jealous :p

So let us meet our sponsors to the MMD October Extravaganza! If you are sponsoring a activity please leave a reply below stating what it is you are offering and link to either your sales thread here or your order form/website. *Please no linking to other forums*
    BY the way thanks for our gracious advertisers with who out this could not be possible

BTW this thread is for advertisers to state what they are donating so please any questions give me a PM I am most happy to answer any and all questions.

2. Botwiz

Botwiz Make Money Online

3. SWIFFJUSTUS

SWIFFJUSTUS ⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠ Elite VIP Member

IMPORTANT UPDATE:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    OK GUY'S THE MORE CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THREAD I REALIZE THE SPIRIT
    OF THIS CONTEST AND WHAT IT'S INTENDED GOAL IS, THAT OF OFFERING SOME OUTSTANDING SERVICES BY SOME VERY GENEROUS MEMBERS TO OUR MMD COMMUNITY.
    AND SINCE WHAT I WAS OFFERING IS ESSENTIALLY A PROJECT AND NOT REALLY A SERVICE I DON'T WANNA TAKE AWAY THE OPPORTUNITY OF SOMEONE HAVING THE CHANCE TO GET ONE OF THESE GREAT SERVICES.
    I WILL STILL DO THE 2ND GROUP PROJECT, JUST AT ANOTHER DATE AND TIME.
    THIS THREAD IS FOR THESE GUY'S AND THESE OUTSTANDING AND GENEROUS OFFERINGS.
    YOU GUYS BETTER TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM, KNOW I AM...
    IF I CAN-LOL.......THE TRAFFIK BUSTER OFFER IS OUT OF SIGHT...AS ARE ALL THE REST.

TO THOSE OFFERING THESE SERVICES I APPLAUD YOU.
    YOU GUY'S EPITOMIZE WHAT GIVING BACK IS ALL ABOUT!

SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY HAVE CAUSED.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[​IMG]

GANG BANGER PROJECT
    =====================

I am Giving Away Knowledge That will Make You a EARNER In this Game...

Monetary Worth: PRICELESS

I am In the Process Of putting Together another GROUP PROJECT....THIS ONE WILL BE A MONEY MAKER...
    Gonna Share Some SHIT FROM THE VAULT.

After Smeltz Determines The Winner....we will then Proceed!

P.S. This session will also Include Some Tools and Automation not Explored in The First Group Project:santaclaus::shakehands::hahaha:....

5 SLOTS AVAILABLE!

⎝⓿⓿⎠
    PAST PROJECT:
    http://www.moneymakerdiscussion.com...p-gang-bang-hardtimes-seed-money-project.html

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  4. Matthew Roe

Matthew Roe Very Active Members

I'm giving away a custom fan page. Comes with timeline cover, profile image as well as up to 3 custom pages.

Monetary price: $97

Salespage: Matthew Roe: FaceBook Services

5. CpaCash

CpaCash Make Money Online

6. Standard

Standard Very Active Members

I offer a professional VA service on this forum, http://www.moneymakerdiscussion.com...zation-assistants-crush-your-competitors.html. For the winner of the contest, I am giving away a week membership(Vauled at $75) for your very own personal SEO VA! They are native english speakers and can do any of the following, for the winner(below)! Crush you Competitors!

1. High Google Page Ranking blog posts
    2. Article directories submission
    3. Authority Link Network Submissions
    4. Web 2.0s Posting
    5. Link wheel
    6. Link Pyramid
    7. Social bookmarking

For more information or examples of my VAs work check out my thread!

7. Manny

Manny UBot Wiz

I am giving away 5 Lifetime Licenses of Traffic Buster V4.0. This version is not yet released as is still on development but we are planning on doing a relaunch and 5 of our beloved MMD members will get a free license at soon it gets released.

MMD Sales page is located here: Traffik Buster

Here are some screen shots of how the new version will look like:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Smeltzer

Smeltzer The World is Mine Very Active Members

One Month of Keyword Analysis Tool - Market Samurai

One lucky winner this month is going to get a FREE month of Market Samurai. I worked out a deal for them and they are willing to sponsor a contest.

Thanks to our Gracious Sponsor Market Samurai! Please check out there page for more details about this amazing software!

9. Kiopa_Matt

Kiopa_Matt New Member

10. Atcin

Atcin Make Money Online Very Active Members

Sweet Mother of Giveaways! Some really good things in here!!

11. Deez

Deez Make Money Online Very Active Members

Okay MMD buddies, I'm giving away a Full scale SEO campaign to 1 lucky member.

I was going to make it for 3 months only but I'm feeling a bit generous today so I'm going to make it for a FULL YEAR! As per my sales thread: http://www.moneymakerdiscussion.com...-money-back-6-month-money-back-guarantee.html

The value of this package is $299pm so for a full year that's just under $3600.

The only catch is that the campaign can ONLY start at the beginning of next month as my guys are rather swamped at the moment.

Good luck folks!

Some REALLY nice sponsored prizes up for grabs on this thread... I've got BOTH MY EYES on one of the the Traffic Buster lifetime license giveaway!! :)

12. Deez

Deez Make Money Online Very Active Members

I WOULD LET U SHAG MY WIFE & SISTER for one of these licenses :p

13. Atcin

Atcin Make Money Online Very Active Members

I'm very interested in TraffixBuster as well. I'm curious to see how well the Lite version included with MMD Vip operates. If I see any results from that, I wouldn't have a problem dropping $500 on that system. Sweet prizes to be won this month!

14. voi_tech

voi_tech MMD Paid Subscriber

I would like to give back to MMD and giveaway a copy of my YouTube Comment Liker Bot I had coded.

It is very simple and gets the job done.

[​IMG]

15. Jay Wessman

Jay Wessman Very Active Members

Yo guys!

I'm giving away 4 copies of my StonerBucks system which details step by step how how I build profitable niche websites:

[​IMG]

Each copy also comes with a bonus copy of my SocialBucks eBook which will show you how I drive mad traffic from social networks.

Best of luck to all the participants and props to MMD for running such a great competition!

16. SWIFFJUSTUS

SWIFFJUSTUS ⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠ Elite VIP Member