Google GangBang ReLoaded:Automation Domination

Discussion in 'MMD Announcements And Updates' started by SWIFFJUSTUS, Oct 9, 2012.

1. SWIFFJUSTUS

SWIFFJUSTUS ⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠ Elite VIP Member

Google GangBang ReLoaded:
    Au
    tomation Domination

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GANG BANGER PROJECT
    =====================

STOP-
    If this Is your First Visit To This Thread
    You Are Welcome To Follow It and Make Comments
    But DO NOT ANSWER MY POSTED QUESTIONS
    ONLY THOSE OF YOU WHO ANSWERED
    THE FIRST QUESTION MAY PROCEED.....

===========================================

1st Question

Post an Example Of a Group Project
    you Were apart Of In the Past and Your
    Position/Title Within that Group.

Examples..
    (THESE ARE JUST EXAMPLES GUYS DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER
    EACH OF THESE QUESTIONS)

Football Team - Quaterback
    Drama Club - Played Hamlet In High School Play
    Debate Team- First Proposition
    Kitchen Team- Fry Cook
    Family Team- Big Brother To 3 siblings

etc...etc...

We have ALL Been apart Of Some Kind Of Team Effort...
    Now You Can Put It as Simple as I Have It Above or
    You Can Elaborate a Bit IF YOU THINK IT WILL MAKE
    A DIFFERENCE...MOST OF YOU GUY'S ARE FAMILIAR
    WITH MY THINKING STYLE A BIT...SO WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL BE THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION WHEN RESPONDING

2ND QUESTION:

PRIDE...
    (not The Foolish Kind)
    Can be a Powerful Ally.
    In 20 Words Or Less Post Which Natural Ability Of yours
    Do you Take So Much Pride In that It
    Transcends Over To Internet Marketing and Increases
    Your Chances of Success in This Field?

I'll Start

Adaptation- My Ability to Recognize Potential Failure
    And Make The Necessary Adjustments To Assure Success

3rd AND FINAL QUESTION HERE
    (Not Enough Room In this Post )

Ok Thought Long and Hard About This (That's what she Said)-lol

Now I'm Not The Biggest Fan Of Twitter but I am a Fan Of Manny's Work and His Dedication To this Powerful Tool and It's Capabilities.
    I Have Thought For Quite Sometime about Getting it and Have Decided I will ONE WAY OR ANOTHER-LOL...

If you Need a Little History on the Initial GangBanG See
    HERE

Now

The GangBand Reloaded...

I have Just Posted a Piece Called
    Account Ranking...The New SEO...Read It HERE

Now what I wanna Do Is Take A Group Of 10
    MMD MEMBERS Give Them a Little Questionnaire Then Proceed
    To Launch A Customized Campaign For The Group and Its Members ...For what I expecting To Be a
    LONG TERM PASSIVE EARNER

The Nuts and Bolts Of this Is we Will Be setting Up Products
    and Products Review Accounts and Promoting them stuffed with
    Products that we will be affiliates Of....
    THIS WILL CONTINUE LONG AFTER THIS IS OVER
    (Adding Products as they Become Hot Etc....)

Now Besides The Long Term Stability and Probabilities here
    There is Another
    BIG DIFFERENCE HERE FROM THE FIRST
    GOOGLE GANG BANG WHICH WE MANUALLY BUILT ALL THE SITES AND STUFF....
    This One will Be Cleverly Automated, But In a Way That Is Geared

Not For Ranking as Much as Search Term Specific Key-in Results.
    Which Means Dialog Tagging... In other words Concentrating On different Patterns on how People Do Searches Specifically and Not as Monitored By a Keyword Tool.

Listen No matter What You Are Promoting If you Only Get Traffic Of 20 People a Day...If These are The Right Folks Serious Buyers and You Know How To Reach Them and What To have Ready when The Get There..YOU CAN SELL TO 10 OF THEM! PERIOD!...Don't Need A ZILLION PEOPLE..Just Need To Know Where to Find The Best Candidates and How to Win Them Over..
    THIS IS WHAT I DO BEST!

AND HERE IS THE CLINCHER...IF I DO GET THIS TOOL, THE ACCOUNTS THAT EACH OF THE MEMBERS OF THE GANGBANG HAVE CREATED WILL BE MY FIRST 10 TRAFFIKBUSTER CAMPAIGNS...Details On that Later But This Software HITS HARD,FAST AND DEEP (That's what she Said)-lol...
    So If I am Correct a Couple Of Hours Campaign Run-time Each With Associated HashTags Should Bring Some Nice Traffik on Those Accounts Which BY CHOICE..Should Lead to A Final Page for Conversion. oF Course This Will Have To be Looked at In More Detail when that Time Comes..Stuff Like How Closely On TB One Campaign Can Follow The Other Etcc....
    I will Be Going Over The Guides and Checking Manny's Forum For Updates and Additional Tutorials to Stay Abreast....

Now The Automation Tool I won't Speak To Much On But I'd Like To Let The Team Members Have a Look at My Copy (; and Look at 2 Specific Videos To Get Them Pretty Much Familiar With The Software.
    Which Is Quite Expensive and You'll Have To Delete from Your Files When this Is Complete - LMAO...Gotta Say That!

AGAIN THIS WILL BE A LONG TERM CAMPAIGN FOR THOSE CHOSEN!
    I WILL SET YOU UP GET YOU STARTED AND JUICED THEN IT IS UP TO YOU TO KEEP IT UPDATED,SCALE IT,MAKE ADDITIONS etc...etc...

I will Also Be Showing The Team My Process For Choosing Products to promote...Why I chose Them and How I Know the Best Places to Fine Potential Clients and How To Draw Them To Our Pages Organically as well As Some
    Old School Networking..THIS IS GONNA BE EXCITING!

OK THIS IS HOW THIS WILL WORK!
    I WILL POST 3 QUESTIONS....
    1 ABOUT EVERY 4 HOURS FROM NOW...
    WHEN YOU SEE THE POST 2ND QUESTION
    NO MORE RESPONSES TO THE FIRST QUESTION WILL BE EXCEPTED
    IT IS FROM THESE ANSWERS I WILL CHOSE THE TEAM MEMBERS

I would Like To Invite

5 VIP's
    5 Future VIP's - lol

(Not Necessarily Though)

Again Guy's Who are Having a Bit Of Success and Are Busy
    with Your Projects Leave This to Some Folks That Are Not Having
    Much Luck....

HOW THE MEMBERS WILL BE CHOSEN....BY ME!

[TABLE="class: cms_table_full_symbol"]
    [TR]
    [TD="colspan: 3"]⎝⎲⏝⏝⎲⎠
    [/TD]
    [TD="colspan: 3"][/TD]
    [TD="colspan: 3"]⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    Swiff

OK Now Guy's I know I Probably Have No Chance Of Winning This Contest Actually, Just wanted To Support and Be apart Of These Great Festivities and All... But That Will Not Alter This Project... As Stated I Will Make Sure ALL The Components Are In order Before We Proceed....FAILURE SHOULD NOT AND WILL NOT BE AN OPTION...

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  2. Bauss

Bauss Very Active Members

Hey Swiff, I'm definitely interested!

My answer to the first question:
    I've worked on several projects with different companies where I have been the chief designer of their photos/logos. I have also worked on many projects with friends where I have had to make posters for specific events from charity/fundraising purposes to BBQ parties. If I think about it, all the way back to high school I was always the person doing the Photoshop/video editing work all the time Lol. I guess I just love them graphics :)!

3. Atcin

Atcin Make Money Online Very Active Members

Wow! This is a great opportunity and I'm sure the hell not going to pass up on responding.

Former Employers are the most recent time I was in a group project. I will share two different scenarios' . Mind you I have been a route service rep (delivery guy) for about 8 yrs, so I have played a number of rolls but two in particular.

Prev Employer, was there for about 2 years. My role was just a Route Service Rep and was responsible for my own route.. Well we had a new location Manager come into my location and he was totally clueless! I mean his brain was still Fried from the ***** days! Anyways, I was just a PAWN to the warehouse, but I had to help that guy with keeping our stock, telling him where customer locations where, and the list goes on and on.. I ended up becoming good friends with the guy, drinking on Fridays after work at my local pub, but it ended up creating an issue. One time, we had BIGGER bosses from out of town visiting and we had this customer who was 'ALL OUT' had been for 5 days (including weekend) which is a BIG NONO. Well that one day, I was in ROuses Point, NY.. My buddy (location manager) called and said hey, I need you to go to Port Henry (70 miles South of me) to drop off 3 bottles of water. I said, No way man, you have known about that all out since Last Thursday, and have been in the OFFICE since then. (Office was only 35 miles from Port Henry), Sorry, Im not going it. Mind you, this customer wasn't even one of mine, it belonged to another route guy.
    So mean while, I finish my day and go back to the office. Well my buddy calls me into office where BIG boss guy is sitting.. Big boss starts chewing me out about being on a team etc... , I took the verbal ass kicking and then walked out of office to load my truck for next day. BIG Boss comes out to run his mouth some more and I said Fuck this... I either catch an assault charge or just walk away.. I walked away like a fool! Definitely regret quitting that place.. Was GrEAT $$ and had TONS of PAID HOLIDAYS a year.
    So moral of that story, I was just a peon and had became friends with my BOSS who was clueless. The first time I was standing infront of the bus, I took the hit! Yeah, I took the heat for this location manager because I LIKED the guy!

Another Route service role; I worked for a Uniform Company for 6 years. I was the ONLY guy in NE Northern NY located 3 hours from my DEPOT (bosses) . I did not miss one unscheduled day off. I am a work horse! MY roles have been small but I handle them with dignity and take pride! Oh yeah, I also had the single largest customer in the entire Northeast for this company! $12k rental a week.

4. camphor

camphor New Member

HI Swiff, always a fan of yours,

Didnt have much experience, just got my degree in Electronics Engineering recently, here is what I have been part of
    1. School Club for my faculty in college : Program Director (1 year) then Manager (1 year)
    2. Basketball team: SG
    3. Family team: 2nd child of 4
    4. between friends: more like the copy cat, not very creative and smart, but when know how to do it, often better than the original.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  5. Bizzoyce

Bizzoyce ADMINISTRATOR

I missed out on this question, Would love to be part of this, But I am A family team, Share the head of the table with the wife of course, and we have 3 kids and 1 on the way. And always part of the MMD team. Swiff you the man

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  6. ImNewHere

ImNewHere VIP MAKES ME MONEY

Question 1 Answer:

None of the above, I did however got my national colours in fishing - Bass fishing at that - Captain . Been a team leader in many IT divisions - IT Manager . Lead a team running a commerce store - Operations manager here is my country.

I think the best team ive been in is the MMD team - a "ImNewHere" to Beccoming a "VET" - still far off myung a "GURU".

SCREW U if you think Im blowing sugar LOL. Serious, from certain aspects there are many people I respect. Its good to see a team grow and take the good out of their lessons and apply my own. Give back to the team where I can to make the team earn more.

Swiff WTF is this crap with there is a "I" in Team Swiff ?

Anyhow Boss, you will post the next Q in 3 hours or so Ill stay awake for that LOL.....

7. Buggz

Buggz Elite VIP Member

Ohh this is good !

Contrarly to the MMD members aboce me, I'm still working on my degree so not much experience on the work field, but I have had the chance to be part of some Gangs , here goes :

- Music Bands : I'm a Singer and a Guitar Player , I've been doing this for quite a long time ( 7 Years ) , and had the chance to do some music with a lot of people , I've been in a lot of bands since then , but my two most serious ones ( where I got to play live multiple times) are the two bands I was in the last year, first one as a Lead Guitarist , and second one as a Lead Signer / Solo guitarist .

- Study Groups : This is probably something everybody had the chance to experience , but i'm mentionning it because I'm doing a major on Computer Engineering , so most of those Study groups were related at least a little bit to what we're trying to do here .

- Soccer Team : This is just another Hobby of mine , I played Midlfield for a local team when I was in high school , I sucked a little bit though on this one , they had to put me on the bench :D .

:)

8. tico

tico Very Active Members

Great Swiff, I have been waiting for this, here is my answer:

1. Family member (third of 4 brothers)
    2. Study Group (Math teacher for high school kids)
    3. College projects (Member in classmates team for making college projects that have to do with industries and organizations optimization (at the present time studying engineering), not leader since we try to share the same amount of work for all)
    4. Proud member of the best IM community in the whole universe, of course MMD (Future VIP member and hopefully Elite VIP in the long term lol)

I will be here all day, Ready to answer all of your questions (Challenge Accepted) :D

9. fts116

fts116 New Member

I'll throw my hat into the ring.

I did some sports and was in the school band as a kid. More recently in college I cooperated in a large-scale project to simulate a semiconductor. Also did a few smaller projects like a mock business.

Even more recently I have been working with some other people to create various websites. About two months ago I was the lead on a website project which created a franchise site. That site has the ability for each franchise to have its own web store and for a portion of the sales of each franchise to be fed back to the main corporation. It also included a large amount of reporting and tracking.

To be totally open, though, I am fairly new to SEO and web marketing. I have a lot of knowledge in the way of web development and design so that is not an issue. Most websites I have made are intentionally made as something which does not require any type of SEO setup. Most of the sites are tools which companies use either internally or just for a specific purpose.

10. Atcin

Atcin Make Money Online Very Active Members

Nice hearing about fellow IM'ers. I like this question and answer theme

11. Corker

Corker Make Money Online Very Active Members

I was in a cricket team. I was their pacespearhead. (Like a quarter back in football). I used to strike initially so as to get my team an opening to further penetrate and eventually win the match.

I do know basics of seo etc. But never actually did any seo campaign practically. Because people used to say that it is more social then classical approach. So I never tried. However yours google gangbanger approach really looks awesome. And I am really excited to be on part of your team.

EDIt

i was not really thorough about my projects so i should add something more.

-> i do help my dad to file tax returns etc of his clients, i mean me and the other siblings.
    ->I have been part of a group who took french lessons recently, (i little know how of a new language always helps)
    ->and whenever i attend a class or a lesson, my attendance is 100%. (you can check it from those smeltzer webinar about gaming)

I am hoping that after being selected and i getting successful with this project, i am looking forward to show the middle finger finally to my irritating Landlord

P.S I have been here a vip for like 8 to 9 months. Would love to be again a vip

Thanks

12. shorty715

shorty715 New Member

This seems like a great opportunity, thanks Swiff!

1. I have been a trumpet player in school bands and jazz bands for over nine years.
    2. I have been involved with the schools drama department, anywhere from a role in the play, designing and building sets, to running the "behind the scenes" during the plays.
    3. I am also part of a restaurant team as a busser.
    4. I've been a part of many study groups for some of the more difficult classes.
    5. I was a member of my school's cyber patriot team (a computer defense competiton)
    6. I've also been a member on teams for many different sports including, baseball, basketball, and soccer .

Thanks again!

13. abuhanifa

abuhanifa Very Active Members

I was my sports captain in my school and managed all the fests we had in that session . More over , i run a group of newbies like me :p on facebook who are trying to make money . I am guiding them about SMO .

P.S :- I have already started working on your account method , if you like i can PM you my username .

14. ghand

ghand New Member

Hey Swiff, thanks for this opportunity! (that's what she said ... Haha )

My last big team effort was supporting the UKs security plan for the 2012 Olympics. My role was a technician looking after a mobile air traffic control tower as such (can't really go in to details lol). With the equipment we ensured that the UKs air space was safe throughout the whole month that the Olympics were on.

It was great seeing all the people there all working together and relying on each other to get things done. And also knowing we were a part of allowing the great event to happen; as well as ensuring we kept people safe.

During the olympics we stayed in a hall in bunkbeds with about 30-40 other people... That was an experience lol. But on our down time we were allowed in to London to watch the games and do some shopping which was awesome.

I hope this is a sufficient answer to your first question :)

Again thanks for this opportunity!

15. Smeltzer

Smeltzer The World is Mine Very Active Members

Post an Example Of a Group Project
    you Were apart Of In the Past and Your
    Position/Title Within that Group.

Group project you say.

Well the answer would be MMD and my position would be Admin. :p Most definitely the hardest job I have ever had. I might also put it has been the most rewarding as well.

Hey I am willing to learn everything I can everywhere I can. This is what it is all about. Not about the money in the end it is about furthering your knowledge. I am Admin my payment is not cash but knowledge. I give knowledge but also except it and if anyone wishes to be successful they should take that little tid bit to heart. So Smeltzer quote for the day is "Give knowledge freely but also except it just as freely." Rarely do you see someone in the basement who knows nothing and associates with no one make any money. To make money you must network and learn.

16. SWIFFJUSTUS

You My friend are A Nutcase...BUT IN A GOOD WAY:alberteinstein:

17. SWIFFJUSTUS

WOW! Thanks For All The Great Response You Guy's Didn't Have to Answer Each Question, Guess I Kinda made It seem That's what I was Asking SORRY... But I'm Glad It Turned out that Way got to Know a Lot more About some of You. That is Really Nice...

OK Now Guy's I know I Probably Have No Chance Of Winning This Contest Actually, Just wanted To Support and Be apart Of These Great Festivities and All... But That Will Not Alter This Project... As Stated I Will Make Sure ALL The Components Are In order Before We Proceed....FAILURE SHOULD NOT AND WILL NOT BE AN OPTION...

SECOND QUESTION COMING SOON !

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  18. abuhanifa

abuhanifa Very Active Members

Going to college , i came online just to answer your question . hope to make it in time .

19. SWIFFJUSTUS

I see U AbUh:captain:Which College do you attend?
    If you Don't Mind Me Asking

What Are U Studying?

20. dragun666

dragun666 Make Money Online

Hey Swiff,

I was Captain of an E-Dart Team, till half of the members had no time anymore and the team got lost.
    I was also Part of a Livesaving Swimming team.
    I'm Part of an Service Technican team that serve the biggest client of our company for 6 jears now

Thanks for this opportunity