ChatBox extended and other news

Discussion in 'MMD Announcements And Updates' started by Smeltzer, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Smeltzer

Smeltzer The World is Mine Very Active Members

Great news from up Above!! The Big Man on Campus *Doc* just informed me that we was extending the chatbox to everyone for yet another month. This is great news and so you better take advantage of this opportunity while it last. It will go back to VIP only soon.

In other news-
    Manny is hoping to unveil the new Traffic Buster Lite for VIP users by the beginning of next month.
    Staff wants to know what is holding you back. What is your major problem when it comes to making money online?
    My complete video coarse of Outsource Arbitrage all 31 videos is in the VIP staff tutorials.
    Staff wants to know what tools you would like to see.

2. Corker

Corker Make Money Online Very Active Members

would like to see methods n tools to make money other than cpa or tools which can make us money with cpa such that people who fill offers get something in return. I actually dont do cpa non incent coze i think its cheating. No offence to anyone but just saying. Further any methods to monetize via traffic buster other than cpa

3. Smeltzer

Not sure I understand your outlook on CPA. Who is it cheating too? The advertiser who spends money saying that he wants you to do that or the end user who gets what they asked for? Not sure who is being cheated here.... Are you being cheated? If so find a new CPA company and do not blame the type of offer. No reason to proclaim that anyone is being cheated as no one is being cheated. It is what it is.

Do you realize that almost all twitter traffic is mobile traffic? Another words the likely hood that they are gonna buy something is low. You can use it as a traffic tool to generate traffic for a site and maybe even use some adsense money. However if you ask me this is a big fat waste. CPA works well as most landing pages are mobile friendly. They are not required to buy anything all they need is an email name or zip or phone number in some cases.

4. Meta

Meta Very Active Members

thats a good news thinking to go VIP if it have cracked SEO tools like magic submitter

5. Elvis

Elvis New Member

we don't have ANY cracked software as we are not a leech site or a BH one for that matter. what we do have is traffik buster lite that comes free to all VIP members.

elvis

6. Smeltzer

We will never have cracked tools. With that said the functions of any tool can be clone and probably done better. This is why I have asked that you tell us what type of tools you would like.

7. JDIZZLE

JDIZZLE Make Money Online

dude posting a referral link in the admins thread is not very smart.

8. JimD

JimD Make Money Online

So is the new working version of Traffik Buster Lite available in VIP yet?