How to make quick same day cash?

Discussion in 'MMD Answers ( Ask your IM related Questions )' started by Alexxx, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Alexxx

Alexxx Make Money Online Very Active Members

Please suggest me an instant money making method that allows to get paid quickly (possible same day) to a PayPal account and does not involve any major investment. Thank you!
  2. penpal6

penpal6 Make Money Online

go to freelancer.com, register your profile and start taking writing assignment. Most probably you will find a guy who will pay you directly in your PayPal account
  3. ken1908

ken1908 Make Money Online

If you have any marketable skills that are in demand then it will be easier to accomplish your goal.
    Fivver is another place people will pay you for doing certain tasks for them.
  4. Alexxx

I already registered at both Freelancer and Fiverr, but still no luck. Maybe it would work with Freelancer like you suggested above, but Fiverr holds your earning for 14 days before releasing them to your PayPal account, so it doesn't look like an instant money making method.

Any more thoughts please?
  5. ram78646

ram78646 Make Money Online

YOu should do some job online, link off page and on page optimization, write article, sure you will get instantally
  6. Alexxx

Thank you for your suggestions. I'm already doing some work online. Still looking for more methods that pay instantly.
  7. No Your Dead

No Your Dead Make Money Online

I'm not trying to be joker but if you need money quick, when I was growing up I used to borrow a lawn mower and just knock door to door to see if anyone needed their lawn mowed...I always made at least 20 to 30 bucks a day. I was young then but I still get people knocking on my door (adults too) when my grass is tall and sometimes I'll payout $20 to $30 depending on how much work it looks to be. For less than a few hours of work these guys take me for up to $30 bucks cash.

Just find a nice neighbor hood but one where not everyone has a lawn guy.
  8. Alexxx

Thank you, this is a great offline method, however, I'm primarily looking for something that can be done completely online :)
  9. badcreditloan

badcreditloan Make Money Online Very Active Members

You can find sites offering instant payment for your sales through paypal, select some products from there then use your twitter account to find people looking for the same.. you can get instant reward for your offering online :)
  10. Alexxx

That's a very interesting idea, thank you very much! I will definitely try this out.
  11. nemernicu

nemernicu Make Money Online Very Active Members

Write a book on a method that is working and is making money for you and sell it on forums like DP/WF or similar.Instant cash in your account.Even if you don't have enough Feedback, just give 2-3 review copies to good standing members and the sales will flow.I can help you with DP if you want.Just pm me.
    This is the fastest way as far as i know.
  12. Alexxx

This is an interesting method, but I'm afraid it's a little bit saturated.
    I've already sold a few reports on DP. Not sure about WF, I've heard you'd have to pay for posting a sales thread there. Thank you anyway! :)

Still looking for more ideas, so please keep them coming! :)
  13. SUV

SUV Make Money Online

hmm...why the urgency? You can choose fast money but short term , of slow money for long term.
  14. CoolGuy

CoolGuy I love MMDCash! Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

Hey bro, not trying to be rude but how come your asking for an instant money making method while theres a section here Simple Money Making Methods there's no easy instant money bro, you need to worked hard for it.
  15. tarrx3

tarrx3 Make Money Online

If I were you I would head over and signup at Payspree or RAPBank. They are like clickbank only when you sell something it goes immediately to your paypal account. Signup, find a product, start pushing it on Twitter and Facebook.
  16. Alexxx

I agree with that, but sometimes all we need the money urgently, so that's the reason I'm asking about that.

Don't get me wrong, but I'm not interested in simple methods or easy money. Like the original title states, I'm looking for quick money making methods that do not involve any major investment and allows you to get rewarded instantly (possible the same day). I am committed to a hard and time consuming work.

That's a good suggestion. Never tried this on Facebook. Thank you!
  17. toocool100in

toocool100in Make Money Online

become a freelancer at guru or elance or freelancer.com and just do the job which suits u and you could end up earning quick money
  18. alphaman

alphaman Make Money Online

speciallize on an internet marketing niche,and work your way up the ladder.
  19. Alexxx

Once again, that's a good idea, but you'd have to wait for your funds for a couple of weeks. Also, I don't very like to depend on a middleman (Guru, Elance, Freelncer etc.)
  20. sammib

sammib Make Money Online

I agree with Alexxx it is not a good idea to depend on someone if you are not 1ßß% sure they will come through.