What is the benefit email marketing?

Discussion in 'MMD Answers ( Ask your IM related Questions )' started by mistodin, Jan 29, 2011.

1. mistodin

mistodin Make Money Online Very Active Members

Can you tell me that what is the benefit email marketing?

2. counasden

counasden Make Money Online Very Active Members

Hmmmmm, you been around here for a year and your asking what the benefit of email marketing is ?!? Dont mean to put you down or anything, but thats really a silly question !
    So to answer your question....Its so you can make money, plain and simple !
    You send emails to people to entice them to buy your products, complete CPA offers, getting traffic to your website or anything else you can think of !

3. karenhudson

karenhudson Make Money Online

4. dynaw3alth

dynaw3alth Make Money Online

Email marketing can gain your sales and even gain feedback from customers and visitors.

5. binilmuthu

binilmuthu Make Money Online

A perfect email marketing is a good marketing in internet better than all others, which hit inbox and the contents are with good quality

6. BH-NoHomo

BH-NoHomo Make Money Online

The benefits of email marketing is recurring audience. You have their ears and you can tell them what you want.
    Residual sales, income, and so forth.

7. soma56

soma56 Make Money Online

One aspect of email marketing is unsolicited email or 'spam'. Think of this type of email marketing like the flyers you receive in your mail box. 90% of them are completely throwing darts in the dark, however, the return surpasses the time and money invested. This is why it will never go a way. And this is why people will continue to do it. As for the benefits that should be clearly logical. The benefits of the 'emailer' is to have the user subscribe to a service, product or otherwise influence their behavior in some way. Some of the more 'intelligent' marketers will understand how to steer an individuals mind with respect to their correspond and links, however, this is the inevitable end result.

8. juliapattrick

juliapattrick Make Money Online

Email marketing is used to send messages to targeted audience.It allows you to stay in touch with existing customers.It is cost effective service.It provides easy communication with customers.

9. yorbin1994

yorbin1994 Make Money Online

ummm thas ok i do now this ;)

10. dantheman1370

dantheman1370 Make Money Online Very Active Members

Email marketing has been and still is very powerful to driving sales and leads.
    Though it may not be easy, because you have to gain user's trust, and all this other stuff.
    Takes time to learn, but it's worth it.

11. mariajoe

mariajoe Make Money Online

its a marketing process of promoting one's product through emails. all the communication happen in between merchants and consumers via emails only be it the product launch mailers, or professional relationship building mailers.

12. rjparkerjr

rjparkerjr Make Money Online

The 3 main benefits are low cost, wide audience and speed of contact. Email marketing offers some benefits that no other method offers. What other method can permit you to contact 100,000 users this week all of which were not previously on any list of yours all for less than $100? Please share if you know of anything else that can do that.

13. Aldus

Aldus Make Money Online

Email lets you sell to people more often so you can earn more $$$. Instead of you just waiting for them to show up to your site, you can contact them.

14. yingyang

yingyang Make Money Online

email marketing is a bit hyped. I sent a million emails and a puny 250 visitors visited my website. people just don't seem to want to read the emails or something. do they think everything is a 419 scam?

I think if you can automate the sending process and send out MASSIVE volumes very cheaply, then email marketing can be rather cost effective. but unless you can really bulk a huge number of emails out it's dead.

15. mailmascot

mailmascot Make Money Online

It's cheaper than most forms of advertising, and can get a huge audience very quickly. Granted, it needs to be done correctly, if you want to succeed but nonetheless, it's a good way to go.

16. StonerJay

StonerJay Make Money Online

There are heaps of benefits to email marketing. You have a prime opportunity to built trust with your leads and a perfect chance to repeatedly sell to them.

If you build a responsive list in a niche that spends money you can make a lot of $$$ from it if - even with a small list.

17. sungirl

sungirl Member

Email marketing is a great opportunity to reach out to millions of people in a matter of seconds.
    Email marketing benefits are,
    1. Increase your sales,
    2. Generate repeat business,
    3. Increase your average order value,
    4. Increase your offline sales,
    5. Gain honest and valuable feedback.
    E-Mail marketing helps to get customers for your business by sending mail.. To get more customer for my online shopping site, i got Express E-mail marketing service from this site
    TuckTail.com

18. Usman Shahzad

Usman Shahzad New Member

Hi,

The only way to keep relation with you customers/users is only to email them and let them know what is now happening on your website. Mostly people use email marketing as it the best way to keep in touch. I personally use bulk emailing to that I won't lose them at any cost. If you’re having a website and need to promote your website then I will highly recommend you to use Bulk emailing. But there is some point I would like to highlight as it might help you in Bulk emailing.

-- Always use a dedicated platform that will help you to deliver the email within the recipient Inbox not the Spam folder (nobody checks spam folder).

-- Dedicated SMTPs, IPs and Domain which should be clean (not listed in Blacklists)

-- A platform that has a subscription button on the email so that you will know which of your recipient is interested in your items/products.

-- A live report of your campaign running will always be helpful to know how many people had clicked and how many emails has been delivered. So the report should be for Opens + Clicks + Deliveries + Bounces + Blocks.

-- A live support that will let you know if you’re missing any point in running a campaign or having trouble in using any of the feature. Always preferred a live chat support of phone support so that you won't wait for some to response you via email.

I'm personally using "Imailunlimited" and always have found them helpful to run campaign and the best of all part is that whenever my list not clean they also provide service for cleaning up my list "Cleanmyemaillist" I would highly recommend them as the best I could find within the email marketing.

Thanks for the paid attention to my post.

19. Fortune2015

Fortune2015 New Member

It's free and can reach a large number of people at a fast rate.

20. SixSigma

SixSigma New Member

Email marketing is a growing medium with a very large open rate, people typically read their emails everyday the costs are extremely low, and you can change/edit an email even after you have sent it to your customers, yes it can now be done. Email is the best promotional strategy to promote products better than other mediums.