Centworkers.com Make money online fast and easy! Or post micro jobs

Discussion in 'MMD Classifieds' started by socialmediaexpert, Jan 19, 2012.

1. socialmediaexpert

socialmediaexpert New Member

Are you on the lookout for easy to-do online jobs? And have fun at the same time?
    There is such site (we’ll tell you in a sec…) - an easy to-do, fun site you’ll surely enjoy! You can earn some money too, and learn the nitty-gritty of internet marketing. You might even discover this is a great work-at-home job!

The site i'm referring to is CentWorkers.com, a site that specializes in pay-per-action and pay-per sale models. It connects advertisers (aka Employers) with publishers (aka Workers) in a super partnership to help you reach your customers across the world, and help you generate natural-organic web traffic. Its publisher solutions help you generate income as a result of your actions (work performed by you).

You can make money from its Worker solutions. The jobs involve some simple task-based actions, which are easy to perform and result in making an “x” amount of money. You will be paid via Paypal after reaching the minimum amount of $10.

With its Employer solutions, you get real-organic traffic to your site. You can actually hire 20, 100 or even 1000 workers to do a task you tell them to do. For example, these hired helps (aka centworkers) can visit your blog, make a comment, or follow you on Twitter, link to your site, sign up with your referral link, or discuss your product in a forum. Imagine being able to create a new website and having others making it popular! Just go to Centworkers.com, deposit an “x” amount into your account and immediately start a campaign such as: “Create a topic about my website in any forum”, and then have an infinite amount of people perform this task (posting about your site) all around the world! Getting help from people online has never been so easy!

So, go now to
    CentWorkers Micro Jobs and register 1-2-3, you’re ready!

2. money58

money58 New Member

Very nice share my friend! Thanks.

3. ldiaz117

ldiaz117 Very Active Members

Hmm...I tried micro workers in the past.

4. socialmediaexpert

Its just like it same idea but better. (better for the worker and employ's)

5. socialmediaexpert

If you are a MMD member and have signed up, and received a payment please post here so other MMD members know its legit.

Thanks

6. onegoodman25

onegoodman25 New Member

How many workers do you have ? I used to use microworkers, but their support giving me a hard time, the same job can be approved or disapproved without a reason, beside many spammer workers there.

7. socialmediaexpert

The site is only about 10 days old, but already 343 members have signed up. and more and more sign up everyday.

8. onegoodman25

onegoodman25 New Member

that is a nice number in 10 days :) way to go, i will certainly sign up.

Thank you for sharing.

9. desparado

desparado Make Money Online Very Active Members

you can make about 1$ a day working on such site

i prefer too earn 100$ + a day

10. anakha

anakha Make Money Online Very Active Members

No offence, but you can make much more than 100$/day on these sites. But not as a worker.... *hint*

11. Smeltzer

Smeltzer The World is Mine Very Active Members

Normally I do not post in such threads. As a micro worker it is really hard to earn a ton of cash. It is a great way to get up some money for a website and hosting and what not. The real money comes in under the employer tab. This is where the real profit is. You can make as much money as there is users. A large micro worker site the cash is seeming endless. So rather you are new and need some quick money for hosting and a domain or an experienced marketer looking to make some money utilizing the work of thousands of workers you have nothing to do but to benefit.

Good site socialmediaexpert I will be keeping an eye on your site to see what the future may hold.

12. arsaltheman

arsaltheman Very Active Members

look legit...I'll try it out:)

13. desparado

desparado Make Money Online Very Active Members

non taken, if you noticed i said "working" as in "worker". of course i know you can exploit them. if you have noticed the post counts of the ppl saying " thanks for the share" have low post counts so their probably going to be "workers"

14. socialmediaexpert

Let me know how it goes :beer:

We need some more employers and more jobs.. but its growing very fast.

15. RoryMarketing

RoryMarketing New Member

Could be interesting, idea is similar to others though

16. Make Money

Make Money New Member

Isn't microworkers something which only homeless people, or people in third world countries would take interest in?

17. socialmediaexpert

There are many people who are stay at home moms/dads or just have some free time and can turn that into some side cash.

18. lockinyour

lockinyour New Member

that is a nice number in 10 days way to go, i will certainly sign up. Thank you for sharing.

19. sungirl

sungirl Member

Nice sharing. Here is a another method to make money online using reseller. Reselling business is the most profitable online business. Reselling business is nothing but getting service from someone fixing high rate and then earning amount by getting commission from them. To start this we must first have reseller account. To get reseller account visit GoResellers.com here they provide two reseller plans you can choose one among them based on your needs. Using this account we can buy domain names, website builder service, SSL certificates and so on. Then we can fix high rates for those services and sell them. we can earn enough money through this method. According to me reselling business is the best way to make money online.