FiversWorld.com Best Gig website a live

Discussion in 'MMD Classifieds' started by onegoodman25, Jan 29, 2012.

1. onegoodman25

onegoodman25 New Member

hello everyone,

I am sure many member here are already familiar with fiverr.

If you liked fiverr, you will love Fivers World, if you didn't like him, then you will probably like what I am about to share with u :)

Fivers World: is the one of the fastest growing marketplaces with a unique features that are not available on any other website.

[​IMG]

Here is some of Features Our website Fivers World offer that doesn't exist somewhere else :

For Seller :

- Passive Sales: In Fivers World you can sell your eBooks & Digital content without bother login to the website each time you make a sale, the website will complete the sale for you (by using Instant Access Gig option and either add download link or upload a file).

- Featured Gigs : got tired trying to get your gig to main page? on Fivers World for only $7 you can be featured for at least 30 days.

- Tips System : Buyers can Tip you when you do an outstanding job through tipping system.

- Withdraw options : Sick of PayPal ? You can withdraw money with three options : PayPal / AlertPay / MoneyBookers

- Referral System : In Fivers World, inviting friends pays off [​IMG], 5% commission life time from people referred to our website.

-Top Rated Sellers : If you become Top Rated Sellers, You will have 1 gig featured as long as you are Top Rated Seller, free advertising on Microsoft Ad Center + SEO your Gigs (In addition, more benefits to top rated sellers)

- Each Gig Revised before approval : even if you made a written mistake, or you first language is not English, we will make sure to correct it for you.

- Traffic : Fivers World is one of the fastest growing freelancers marketplaces, we maintain high traffic on the website. We are now stand as number top 4 sites in this market.

- Notifications : emails & in account for New messages, sales, updates, tips.

For Buyers :

- Instant Access: If you bought any item with Instant Access label on it, you will receive the item immediately even at 4:00 am.

- Fixed Price : Our prices range various : $5, $10, $15, $20, and $25 (find services that you can't find anywhere else)

- Tip your Sellers : You don't have to spend $5 each time to tip a seller, on Fivers World you can tip any amount between $1 - $5 and make a stronger relation with seller.

- Payment options : PayPal, AlertPay, Credit Cards

- Deposit System : Tired going back and forth to PayPal or AlertPay ?! will don't waste your time, on Fivers World, you can deposit any amount between $10 - $100 and enjoy shopping & Tipping.

- Customer Service : Any email is responded to it in only 8 hours..

- Protection : you got 3 days since the time that seller submit the service to complaint, any issue goes in first 3 days, we will hold the payment until we make everyone happy. This beside each gig is revised before posting.

- Less Spammers: We have a powerful filters to catch spammers and ban them for life.

- High quality sellers : sellers who fail in delivery and fail to communicate, loose their privilege as their gigs get deleted after 2 warnings as well as their account get suspended. We only allow high quality sellers.

- Notification : Through the buy & sell operation, you will get notification email and notification on your account to make things simpler to browse.

Join Us Today

Fivers World

2. ldiaz117

ldiaz117 Very Active Members

your site I assume...so many of these now

3. onegoodman25

onegoodman25 New Member

hi ldiaz117,

there are many other gig sites (95% don't last 2 months before they shutdown), but as i mentioned it is not another gig site, you can check our features above. We are developing our own features. Our website haven't stand among the top 5 Micro jobs websites out of nothing :)

Thank you for stopping by.

4. arsaltheman

arsaltheman Very Active Members

Hmmm...Features look very good and unique..will try it out soon!

5. amjedamjed

amjedamjed Very Active Members

Copy and past the links above in your browser!! :)
    I´ve been selling for about two weeks there, it´s super - I think this will be a very great website - because of the feutures and the diffrent payment methods!

I´ve myself been selling on fiverr for about 2 months now and have had great success !

Thanks for sharing this post :)!

6. onegoodman25

onegoodman25 New Member

Thank you amjedamjed for stopping by. I am glad you like the website. We are doing our best to make it more powerful marketplace for both sellers and buyers.

We highly appreciate your feedback.

7. erakor

erakor Very Active Members

Site looks good...I will be making a few purchases soon....

8. digitalpower

digitalpower Very Active Members

I respect that you are going up against the sea of Fiverr clones out there. After looking at the site for a little bit, I can tell that its going to be much more successful than the majority of the other Fiverr clones.

9. onegoodman25

onegoodman25 New Member

Thanks erakor and digitalpower

We are doing our best, our ranking currently among the top 4 we hoping to be at the top 2 soon. wish up luck :)

10. katana

katana Make Money Online Very Active Members

I wish you good luck for your project. I'm definitely trying it out. ;)

11. arsaltheman

arsaltheman Very Active Members

hey,what is the amount of traffic on this site?

12. leeboi999

leeboi999 New Member

trying to verify my account and follow the email link but comes to aweber and says site not found... Never mind... your aweber subscription in inbox and actual registration in junk. Cheers

13. digitalpower

digitalpower Very Active Members

Can you provide some proof that you are in the top 4 of the Fiverr type of sites? I'm only asking because another site claimed this as well and after spending a lot of time setting up gigs on that particular site, I wound up with no sales, whereas the same gigs I had on Fiverr were bringing me sales.

14. VICTICHY

VICTICHY New Member

cool site would join to know how far

15. onegoodman25

onegoodman25 New Member

Our number of visitors exceed 1000 Unique visitor a day.

digitalpower yes, I can prove I am one of the top 4 as far as ranking, soon number 3 hopefully :) (our alexa ranking place us in that location), if you are familiar with the popular fiverr alternative, you can compare our alexa verus them.

I can PM you with each website and its ranking (sites above us and under up to 10) as far as traffic.

We don't claim incorrect information, as a manner of fact, I can as well provide you with a prove of how many of our keywords ranked on Google.

I am not sure which site you mentioned (claim on the top and wund up with no sale), you can PM me, and I would be happy to provide you with all info about that site as well :) .

16. iCash

iCash New Member

I put up a gig and bought featured for a month, lets see how this turns out :)

17. SWIFFJUSTUS

SWIFFJUSTUS ⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠ Elite VIP Member

..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

18. akd545

akd545 New Member

I will give this a try. Thanks for the information. I have used fiverr website to outsource some of my work.