Have you heard of Wazzub??

Discussion in 'MMD Classifieds' started by jpastor, Feb 16, 2012.

1. jpastor

jpastor Member

@ Cashcrank, & everyone on this thread! I would like to invite you to our member only webinar so you can see what Wazzub is all about & all the recent developments. Feel free to ask all your questions and doubts there & please no bashing LOL.

Super IMPORTANT: WAZZUB_News&Updates Webinar

We're going to have a special webinar for all members this Wednesday, Feb/22/2012 @ 6:00 PM (EST)/5:00 PM (CST)/4:00 PM (MST)/3:00 PM (PST)

We're going to release the Charity program and do a training on it.
    Also, we're just about to release the languages and we'll update you on it as well.
    Our brand new Social Network/Community will be launched either Mon or Tue (WOOOHOOO!) and we'll be inviting all of you and have a training on it too.

And a very important training on how to achieve a high 5 and 6 Figures monthly income by launch day that anyone with a desire can do.

Plus, answers to some of the most Frequently Asked Questions.

Make sure to share this information/Invitation with all of your members ASAP.

Register_Here_Now

Or Here:(copy/paste into your browser)

WAZZUB_Important_News&Updates Online Class by Gee DaCosta

we'll see you there.

2. jpastor

jpastor Member

UPDATE 02/21/12:

ATTENTION WAZZUB FAMILY MEMBERS.
    Our programmers are doing the final touch ups on our Social Community and it will be released on our webinar tomorrow (info below) to CELEBRATE our 2,000,000 members mark.

This is going to be "BY INVITATION ONLY" but we'll open the gates without invitation for those who attend the webinar. They will be the FIRST to gain full access to our Social Community. So, be there and invite all your 1st. generation members.

3. mihas

mihas Make Money Online Very Active Members

If you tell me this is the best money making opportunity that can generate you unlimited cash for life

but their main marketing blog for usa is on the most crappy free blog on blogspot. Welcome to our WAZZUB Family

I mean this kind of design I used to see 10 years ago and think it's crap. We are in 2012

I thought this super mega social community of the next level money making could have spent $10 on a domain name and a nice looking free WordPress theme.

lol.

4. jpastor

jpastor Member

LOL u got it all wrong, the social community is just the tip of the iceberg not even the main project, we just launched it for our member to communicate because all the big giants banned anything with Wazzub so we to have joined the giants and if you want to QQ go msg all 2 million plus members and tell them that.

5. mihas

Hahaha. Your every post made me laugh. You made my day.
    If wazzub is just a tip of the iceberg and it's much bigger and the main project is super duper cool and the most amazing project in the universe.
    Get a good looking site at least that cost $20 for custom made wp theme and $3/month for hosting.
    Loooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllll.
    just stand up, and bang your had as hard as you can into the wall please.

6. Danny8686

Danny8686 New Member

You got me on the spelling! but how is it scammy? what is the criteria for a scammy website? Wazzub is in pre launch which means its work in progress then after that they go to beta then so on till the official phase. How flashy does a web site have to be to not be scammy?

7. jpastor

jpastor Member

Haha thats funny, once I post my first check here how about I hand you a soap on the rope and you drop it on purpose?

8. jpastor

jpastor Member

WOW some social networks contacted me saying "please no more Wazzub" and I wasn't even ****ming. They are starting to feel the magnitude of how fast we are growing.

More updates at www.sixfigureformula.biz

9. CashCrank

CashCrank Make Money Online Very Active Members

Or they just don't want you sp@mming what seems to be a scam. Not saying it is a scam, but it sure as hell looks like one.

Also, just curious. Who is that guy in the first video on sixfigureformula.biz?

10. jpastor

jpastor Member

sp@mming? I never never sp@m any affiliate links. The guy on the video is another team member, who offers services to make videos for other people as well.

11. usexx11

usexx11 New Member

i think it's fake... hoax.. :p

12. diegobates1130

diegobates1130 New Member

it looks scam...&affiliate links are not allowed here

13. CashCrank

CashCrank Make Money Online Very Active Members

Biggest load of BS I've ever heard. Your telling me this guy, who happens to sell his testimonial services on Fiverr, is a team member of Wazzub? Unbelievable. Just give up. This is so dumb, you're just giving yourself a bad name.

14. jpastor

jpastor Member

@ CashCrank

Joined Wazzub, so a team member, just like how you are a member of money makers discussion. You still don't understand. You might as well get the KY Jelly ready and touch the floor. On top of that I never said he didn't sell services. thanks for trying though.

moneymakerdiscussion.com Just lost 5 people who was referred to advertise their services here for $15 a person because of all the bashing lol. [/LEFT]

15. listen2me

listen2me New Member

Ok I just wanna know one thing why the fuck are they releasing a massive charity program if they are not serious about their intentions ... i just dont get it if it is a scam why drag so many big charity foundations into that mess ...what i doubt mostly is the quality of their software that they are going to release ...

16. jpastor

jpastor Member

You make a strong point! Why would someone involve their self with massive organizations if they are not serious. Imagine the ramifications if you screwed those organizations, or Imagine the rewards when having them on board combined with a vastly growing community. About their software, i'm pretty sure we will see some bugs and glitches in the beginning but it shall be greatly improve with the support of our community feedback and their expert engineers world wide.

17. jpastor

jpastor Member

Just a heads up. There is an webinar on Tuesday (3 p.m. PST) (6 p.m. EST) in english and spanish. A view into the future, Charity (how to use it properly/legally) How to use it to Explode your $Factor, Profit Sharing Phenomenon and update on our Launch date and beyond. Go tohttp://heywazzub.blogspot.com/ for details.

If you see the vision join our team at:
    www.sixfigureformula.biz
    "Remember if I have to convince you to join, then I have to convince you to make money too and that's not going to happen"

18. mihai21

mihai21 New Member

Come on man i m sick of this wazzyb thing..
    Its a scam period.i can t wait the day you will realize that this is a scam

19. mihas

By the way. Any work of art or design, in this case website design is a straight projection of ones personality, character and brain functioning. To determine what kind of person is behind the design is as easy as to determine one's personality based on their music taste. (personally i prefer classical :cool: )

After a few second overview of all the websites that are associated with wazub and specially wazub logo it is very simple to understand what kind of person was behind all of this.

I think I don't even have to explain, just look at their web design and logo.

20. Kevin69

Kevin69 Member

wazzub it's scam ..i am 100% sure .

some guys posted on blogs about a few mistakes made by them . they don't have any address or company , and more...

i think they will sell all database with a very high price...